Rogue - Mutilate Spec

{dHk}alby

Veteran X
hey all,

Was wondering if any of you would share your thoughts/experiences/comments/opinions on Mutilate builds for pvp (arena) settings.

I know it's a lot less survivable in many situations to be Mut, but it's a lot of fun. :D

Thanks

if its a lot of fun, play it

who gives a fuck what the "best" spec is

if youre not having fun playing it, whats the point?

have fun and suck or be miserable and good. the only difference is you'll get your free epics a couple weeks faster.

if its a lot of fun, play it

who gives a fuck what the "best" spec is

if youre not having fun playing it, whats the point?

have fun and suck or be miserable and good. the only difference is you'll get your free epics a couple weeks faster.

Great advice, for sure.

Just wanted to see what works best and why.

Mut is good for Disc/Rogue, and on 4 DPS teams. Not sure of any good 3s comps with Mut. off the top of my head.

I watched nenzo video where he does a double healer + mut rogue (druid priest)

Also read somewhere that warlock rogue druid can work as mut.

The trouble is trying to decide on which spec is best I guess, 41/0/20 is pretty good, but some say 54/0/7 is better.

Just wanted your thoughts on these two.

I use 41/0/20 and have a lot of fun playing it.

There aren't many great comps out there for us mut rogues but like LGBR said it doesn't really matter. Hell I haven't even played much since the start of the season other than BGs. :shrug:

i just hit 400 resil on my rogue and i think i may start doing arenas :lol:
just doin bg atm

i think im gonna give mut a try for the time being though. im sure as hell going to miss shs :(

You will not be competitive with Mutilate in arenas.

However, the assassination tree looks soo good in expansion.

P.S. Somebody buy my geared to the teeth rogue, check out the acccount sales/trade forum!

shoulda put a link in your 'sale pitch' :lol:

i think im just gonna use my subt for awhile. badge dagger with malch with mutilate will barely do more dmg then backstab. :shrug:

Not sure of any good 3s comps with Mut. off the top of my head.

RMP does okay with mutilate.

I played holy paly/holy priest (pre-disc viability)/mut rogue to 2100 in mid-season 2 but a lot of shits changed and I doubt that'd really work now.

Back