so i sold my account after BC

it wasn't skysnipe really. it was tankbusterx primarily. Tankfagger told me that skysnipe could vouch for him. So i hold him responsible for having a shithead for a friend.

A little bit of googeling and researched turned up A LOT... of shady maquee dragon threads of skysnpine and tankfaggerx scamming people and a bit more digging turned up their personal info.

i contacted someone that tankfagger traded with and got all of his personal info then that lead to skysnipes. the wow people use to be so easy to socially engineer.. but when the account info turned private its next to impossible now.

when i presented *someone* with this info, i was asked to drop it and that it was over. I wont post their personal info.. but i like to bust their nuts

What Markee Dragon threads? I hadn't started on MD until after the account got scammed for some reason...

And I've never scammed anyone on MD, I don't even use the handle 'Skysnipe' on MD...

EDIT: We would've told you if we "hacked" the account from you, we don't give a fuck about that shit...The point is, we didn't. And would never do that to a person on TW.

it wasn't skysnipe really. it was tankbusterx primarily. Tankfagger told me that skysnipe could vouch for him. So i hold him responsible for having a shithead for a friend.

A little bit of googeling and researched turned up A LOT... of shady maquee dragon threads of skysnpine and tankfaggerx scamming people and a bit more digging turned up their personal info.

i contacted someone that tankfagger traded with and got all of his personal info then that lead to skysnipes. the wow people use to be so easy to socially engineer.. but when the account info turned private its next to impossible now.

when i presented *someone* with this info, i was asked to drop it and that it was over. I wont post their personal info.. but i like to bust their nuts

Thanks for explainin it to me! tottaly different picture now! but anyways! ill stick up for Skysnipe anyday np :)

fuck you faggots

^^

I could have douched so many people starting back from EQ days to now from all the account selling I've done but once someone pays it is theirs imo regardless of how much they use it.

If you want an account back after you sell it you may as well send back the money or offer to buy it otherwise it's just being a thief no matter how you want to argue the semantics of the legality on selling an account in the first place.

It costs almost nothing for a copy of WoW + TBC (I paid 24.50$ total for both off of ebay just last week) and leveling/gearing up is a joke by any standards and laughable for an MMO.

People DO take breaks and DO come back to them so any way you look at it you're a fag and so are the rest of you justifying it =[

People DO take breaks and DO come back to them so any way you look at it you're a fag and so are the rest of you justifying it =[
I don't think he was really justifying it. More of a "guess he wasn't using it anyway". I would have jacked the shaman I repo'd back regardless of activity.

Back