so i sold my account after BC

{FSC}Godfather

Contributor
Veteran XV
I knew the guy xferred my main off, as I had no real alts.

I go today and randomly decide to check it out, knowing the secret word and such I reset the PW log on and bam hasent been used since I sold it, I guess he xferred the guy and kept the acct closed.

So now I have an account with a few low level alts that could be made 70 pretty quick with the new patch.

Curious if anyone else tried this out, its too bad he did xfer it would have been pro if he didndt and I found out he quit and got my guy back.

I knew the guy xferred my main off, as I had no real alts.

I go today and randomly decide to check it out, knowing the secret word and such I reset the PW log on and bam hasent been used since I sold it, I guess he xferred the guy and kept the acct closed.

So now I have an account with a few low level alts that could be made 70 pretty quick with the new patch.

Curious if anyone else tried this out, its too bad he did xfer it would have been pro if he didndt and I found out he quit and got my guy back.
I jacked a 65 Shaman that used to be a RL friend's main from what I presume was a farmer account a few weeks ago.

Reset PW, cancelled account, xfered character to the account he used in TBC.

But at any rate you're a dog stealing something that doesn't belong to you, right?

Technically yes, but he can always justify it. I mean it was his account originally, and it's not his fault if Blizzard puts in such measures to get back his account now is it? And there has been inactivity since March... He's got plenty to convince himself it's not really stealing.

Technically yes, but he can always justify it. I mean it was his account originally, and it's not his fault if Blizzard puts in such measures to get back his account now is it? And there has been inactivity since March... He's got plenty to convince himself it's not really stealing.

Why?

so its ok to steal a car if i let the guy drive it for a few months.. i see your logic here..

no i am just being an asshole, I am not sticking up for godfather, skysnipe and tanks tried to scam me so i take every chance i get.

Plus... A car isnt intellectual property.

Skysnipe never did me wrong :shrug: guess you just have a fucking hardon for them.. do you obsess this much after your mother takes you off her nipple? Jesus give it up already

Skysnipe never did me wrong :shrug: guess you just have a fucking hardon for them.. do you obsess this much after your mother takes you off her nipple? Jesus give it up already

it wasn't skysnipe really. it was tankbusterx primarily. Tankfagger told me that skysnipe could vouch for him. So i hold him responsible for having a shithead for a friend.

A little bit of googeling and researched turned up A LOT... of shady maquee dragon threads of skysnpine and tankfaggerx scamming people and a bit more digging turned up their personal info.

i contacted someone that tankfagger traded with and got all of his personal info then that lead to skysnipes. the wow people use to be so easy to socially engineer.. but when the account info turned private its next to impossible now.

when i presented *someone* with this info, i was asked to drop it and that it was over. I wont post their personal info.. but i like to bust their nuts

Back