Crashing with addons

|V|

Veteran XV
I haven't played in a few months, and just got back about a week ago. My addons were obviously out of date and problems were expected with that. So I deleted my old ones and found 2.3 add ons. However, this doesn't work. I crash constantly. I tried some different add ons, all 2.3 and had similiar lock ups and crashes.

I'm just looking for a few simple mods. Titan panel equivalent, tried FuBar, that crashed me too.

Anyone else having similiar problems? I can't seem to use anything, current or not without it crashing me now. Prior to this, I used add ons, even out of date ones and had no problems with crashing.

removing the add ons does work, no crashes.

I have tried adding just a few. It's like any add ons at all will crash me now. really pissing me off, I hate playing naked. I really would like to use titan.. but that's not updated. So tried using fubar, but this shit will not let me run it.

try deleting your WTF folder anyway (backing it up of course) to see if it let's you run with addons. since most all the addon preferences is stored in there.

Back