Troll feeding time (Brunch at Burj Al Arab) by Mitchdubai - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Troll feeding time (Brunch at Burj Al Arab)
Page 8 of 16
Thread Tools
coombz
VeteranXV
Old
141 - 02-12-2010, 10:19
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
It's not gaudy, it's ugly as ****.

You think it's great because you spent $42 on a glass of wine. Spending more money doesn't magically make the surroundings appear luxurious.

You can't just throw a $20 down onto a table at McDonalds and have it turn into a five star restaurant.
mraaaaah?
 
coombz is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Skibbi9
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
142 - 02-12-2010, 10:20
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDizzle4Rizzle View Post
Let's use our brains here. Brunch is between breakfast and lunch. Who goes to brunch after 12? That would be lunch, right?

I've been to NY many times, and some older TWers might recall my most recent visit during Fashion Week, so don't act so wise because you're in NYC. When you say I had brunch and it was a lovely afternoon, you didn't have brunch. You ****ing had lunch.
brains... people don't get up early on the weekends here, its typically served between 11-3 in nyc, eggs and lunch type items.

place doesn't open til 11:
http://www.thesunburntcow.com/brunch.php
 
Skibbi9 is offline
 
Last edited by Skibbi9; 02-12-2010 at 10:22..
Makasuro
VeteranXX
Old
143 - 02-12-2010, 10:20
Reply With Quote
LOL, I love how this is quickly turning into a troll backfire. Oh sweet irony.
 
Makasuro is offline
 
T-Good
Banned
Old
144 - 02-12-2010, 10:21
Reply With Quote
who else remembers when makasuro was really proud of being in a relationship with a below average girl like twiggy

(lol)

high standards for a dude that looks like a methed out carlos mencia
 
T-Good is offline
 
Makasuro
VeteranXX
Old
145 - 02-12-2010, 10:22
Reply With Quote
I don't know what you're talking about, Twiggy is pretty hot =D

Also, where the **** are your pics? Oh right, you fail.
 
Makasuro is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
146 - 02-12-2010, 10:22
Reply With Quote
I wish I could be jealous of Mitchdubai but so sadly my life is much better.

And I've eaten in much nicer restaurants.

That's why I take offence to this fauxstronaut bragging about spending $42 on a glass of shiraz in one of the ugliest "fancy restaurants" I've ever seen. The stupidity astounds me.
 
Obibun is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
147 - 02-12-2010, 10:26
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
You think it's great because you spent $42 on a glass of wine. You can't just throw a $20 down onto a table at McDonalds and have it turn into a five star restaurant.
Seems i'm in good company. you're really starting to suck at trying to make me look stupid, it might be a good time for you to quit.

2007 - Best Resort in Middle East and Africa, Conde Nast Reader's Choice Awards
2000-2005 it was the "World's Leading All Suite Hotel" according to World Travel Awards
"Worlds Leading Hotel" in 2005.
The Sunday Times Travel Magazine gave the Burj Al Arab the "Best Hotel in Africa/Middle East/Indian Ocean" award in 2004.
The Institutional Investor Magazine called the Burj Al Arab the "World's Best Hotel" in 2003.


"But hey, I don't like the carpet so i'm ****ed if i'm paying $42 for a glass of Shiraz"
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
Skibbi9
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
148 - 02-12-2010, 10:27
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDizzle4Rizzle View Post
Let's use our brains here. Brunch is between breakfast and lunch. Who goes to brunch after 12? That would be lunch, right?

I've been to NY many times, and some older TWers might recall my most recent visit during Fashion Week, so don't act so wise because you're in NYC. When you say I had brunch and it was a lovely afternoon, you didn't have brunch. You ****ing had lunch.
I lived in the city, you made a couple short visits with some girl (your post from jan 2007 said your first time). also, Older TWers? - I'm older than you, and I joined TW 5 years before you.
 
Skibbi9 is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
149 - 02-12-2010, 10:29
Reply With Quote
bro you're talking about the hotel, which can clearly be seen is absolutely gorgeous

no one disputes that the hotel is nice

but the restaurant looks like ****

posting about how many awards the hotel got does not take away from the fact that restaurant looks like total ass

are you that dense?
 
Obibun is offline
 
Tekra
VeteranXV
Old
151 - 02-12-2010, 10:36
Reply With Quote
of all the great beers in the world you chose Heineken to drink with lunch?
 
Tekra is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
152 - 02-12-2010, 10:37
Reply With Quote
$15 Heineken, no less.
 
Obibun is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
153 - 02-12-2010, 10:37
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
bro you're talking about the hotel, which can clearly be seen is absolutely gorgeous

no one disputes that the hotel is nice

but the restaurant looks like ****

posting about how many awards the hotel got does not take away from the fact that restaurant looks like total ass

are you that dense?
We have already established you don't like the decor, and you acknowledge that the hotel is absolutely gorgeous. I pointed out 5 other elements that would contribute to a "nice afternoon", to which you have not responded, obviously, because you know Jack **** about any of them. Therefore, based on one badly taken picture of the restaurant, you have judged it, and by association judged me. Little thin dontcha think?
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
154 - 02-12-2010, 10:38
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
We have already established you don't like the decor, and you acknowledge that the hotel is absolutely gorgeous. I pointed out 5 other elements that would contribute to a "nice afternoon", to which you have not responded, obviously, because you know Jack **** about any of them. Therefore, based on one badly taken picture of the restaurant, you have judged it, and by association judged me. Little thin dontcha think?
sorry did you stay in the hotel or did you spend $260 to sit in a ****ty looking restaurant

I'm confused about the facts here
 
Obibun is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
155 - 02-12-2010, 10:40
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekra View Post
of all the great beers in the world you chose Heineken to drink with lunch?
Meh, beer choice is not great, admittedly, they probably don't sell much beer, the wine list is probably one of the most extensive and exclusive in the world. If I hadn't had stuff to do in the afternoon i'd have skipped the beer and had a bottle of wine.

From memory apart from the Heineken it was Corona, Peroni, Erdinger, Fosters, couple of others.
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
groundzero
VeteranXV
Old
156 - 02-12-2010, 10:42
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
$15 Heineken, no less.
but he had 3!!!! that's like a $45 Heineken!!!
 
groundzero is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
157 - 02-12-2010, 10:43
Reply With Quote
man, $45 Heineken.. talk about luxury.
 
Obibun is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
158 - 02-12-2010, 10:43
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
sorry did you stay in the hotel or did you spend $260 to sit in a ****ty looking restaurant

I'm confused about the facts here
I think you're just confused generally. On this occasion I spent $260 to have a very nice meal in a very nice restaurant for all the reasons I have described and you have ignored because having to respond to them would defeat your argument. For what it's worth i've stayed in the hotel a couple of times. In a suite with two FLOORS.
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
groundzero
VeteranXV
Old
159 - 02-12-2010, 10:46
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
I think you're just confused generally. On this occasion I spent $260 to have a very nice meal in a very nice restaurant for all the reasons I have described and you have ignored because having to respond to them would defeat your argument. For what it's worth i've stayed in the hotel a couple of times. In a suite with two FLOORS.


that can't be true I don't remember the thread where you posted how much it cost.

you must not have paid for it.
 
groundzero is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
160 - 02-12-2010, 10:46
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
I think you're just confused generally. On this occasion I spent $260 to have a very nice meal in a very nice ugly and clearly overpriced restaurant
fixed
 
Obibun is offline
 
Page 8 of 16
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Troll feeding time (Brunch at Burj Al Arab)

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
backfire , bitchdubai , derka derka , lol dubai , lose penis in dubai , mitch enslaves brown ppl , mitch is racist , sand nigger rich , successful troll thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 17:58.