Troll feeding time (Brunch at Burj Al Arab) by Mitchdubai - Page 7 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Troll feeding time (Brunch at Burj Al Arab)
Page 7 of 16
Thread Tools
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
121 - 02-12-2010, 09:57
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glare View Post
it looks like someone blew an art deco load on the ceiling and freeze dried it
that's not even taking into account that the floor looks like **** and the furniture looks cheap

holy **** that's worth $42 for a glass of shiraz bro
 
Obibun is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Skibbi9
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
122 - 02-12-2010, 09:57
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDizzle4Rizzle View Post
Oh, right, because brunch is completely different in Dubai, right? See, I wasn't aware that Dubai had its own brunch times that were nothing like the typical 10-12 that every other country in the world recognizes, including the Islamic countries. Gosh, I've only been to four of those so far! Why didn't I remember that?!

I'm a fairly wealthy American, even TW doesn't refute this fact, and I generally don't gloat about it. It's rude and distasteful. So even if you are making 150k, just keep it to yourself. Otherwise, people will assume you're either lying or a total douchebag - or both.
jd - you sound stupid. brunch in nyc is typically 11-3 on weekends.
 
Skibbi9 is offline
 
JDizzle4Rizzle
Meat Gazer
Old
123 - 02-12-2010, 09:58
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makasuro View Post
Don't call me bro, moron.

So what you're saying is that you're basically a jealous little ***** and are scouring the internet for any little piece of proof that can somehow disprove what Mitch is saying? That's pretty ****ing pathetic.
It's the TW way. Always has been, always will be.
 
JDizzle4Rizzle is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
124 - 02-12-2010, 10:00
Reply With Quote
Makasuro is really raging out hard here

I'm trying to figure what his vested interest is in this thread

does he have a crush on Mitchdubai? Does he admire his seemingly opulent lifestyle, to the point where anybody who laughs at it is public enemy #1?

I don't get it.
 
Obibun is offline
 
Makasuro
VeteranXX
Old
125 - 02-12-2010, 10:01
Reply With Quote
And he's trying so hard to try to appear as if he's superior to Mitch in every way. Talk about a complex.

The guy is pathetic and all he can respond with is "rage harder". Anyway, I'm done with that fail troll.
 
Makasuro is offline
 
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
126 - 02-12-2010, 10:04
Reply With Quote
This thread is now about how ugly that restaurant is.
 
amRam is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
127 - 02-12-2010, 10:05
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
that's not even taking into account that the floor looks like **** and the furniture looks cheap
ITT, Obibun is an expert on interior design and would make a better job of designing a half-billion dollar hotel.
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
Makasuro
VeteranXX
Old
128 - 02-12-2010, 10:05
Reply With Quote
lol, it does have a bit much going on
 
Makasuro is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
129 - 02-12-2010, 10:06
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makasuro View Post
And he's trying so hard to try to appear as if he's superior to Mitch in every way. Talk about a complex.

The guy is pathetic and all he can respond with is "rage harder". Anyway, I'm done with that fail troll.
mrrahhhh rage quit

I don't ever remember trying to appear superior to Mitch, even though I probably am. This is something your nerdmagination made up. You probably could barely see the actual text of this thread from underneath that red nerd rage glare in your eyes

I'm simply enjoying the fact that some loser posted on a forum about how great and cool he was, and how much money he spent on lunch, and all it took was a few pages before he was made to look like an idiot

classic backfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
ITT, Obibun is an expert on interior design and would make a better job of designing a half-billion dollar hotel.
sorry bro I'm pretty sure everybody here agrees that it looks like ****

you don't have to be an expert on interior design to know that

it's funny because you said you pay for the "atmosphere" and the "ambience". $42/glass, to be exact. for the "atmosphere" and the "ambience"

rofl
 
Obibun is offline
 
Makasuro
VeteranXX
Old
130 - 02-12-2010, 10:07
Reply With Quote
Rage harder bro
 
Makasuro is offline
 
JDizzle4Rizzle
Meat Gazer
Old
131 - 02-12-2010, 10:07
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skibbi9 View Post
jd - you sound stupid. brunch in nyc is typically 11-3 on weekends.
Let's use our brains here. Brunch is between breakfast and lunch. Who goes to brunch after 12? That would be lunch, right?

I've been to NY many times, and some older TWers might recall my most recent visit during Fashion Week, so don't act so wise because you're in NYC. When you say I had brunch and it was a lovely afternoon, you didn't have brunch. You ****ing had lunch.
 
JDizzle4Rizzle is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
132 - 02-12-2010, 10:08
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makasuro View Post
Rage harder bro
oh didn't you just say you were done with this?

oh wait you're a virgin nerd like all the rest who gets so worked up he can't leave after he says he's going to

nerd analysis 101
 
Obibun is offline
 
Makasuro
VeteranXX
Old
133 - 02-12-2010, 10:10
Reply With Quote
I said I was done with you, the fail troll. Not the thread.

You might want to give reading comprehension a try. =D

Oh, and rage harder.
 
Makasuro is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
134 - 02-12-2010, 10:10
Reply With Quote
and yet you're still addressing posts to me

amazing isn't it

mraaahhhh
 
Obibun is offline
 
Makasuro
VeteranXX
Old
135 - 02-12-2010, 10:11
Reply With Quote
Do you feel accomplished? Is this the pinnacle of your day?
 
Makasuro is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
136 - 02-12-2010, 10:12
Reply With Quote
no, the pinnacle of my day will likely be when I make dinner and finish conquering the Egyptian Empire.
 
Obibun is offline
 
Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
137 - 02-12-2010, 10:13
Reply With Quote
What is "mrahh"? Is that some sort of rage-to-text translation?
 
Validuz is offline
 
Makasuro
VeteranXX
Old
138 - 02-12-2010, 10:14
Reply With Quote
Okay, well have fun focusing your jealous nerd rage on Mitch some more.
 
Makasuro is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
139 - 02-12-2010, 10:17
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
sorry bro I'm pretty sure everybody here agrees that it looks like ****

you don't have to be an expert on interior design to know that

it's funny because you said you pay for the "atmosphere" and the "ambience". $42/glass, to be exact. for the "atmosphere" and the "ambience"

rofl
The interior decor style is over the top opulence and best described as "gaudy". Not to everyone's taste, mine included, but claiming it looks cheap when this is widely acknowledged as one of the best and most luxurious hotels in the world just makes you look like a big jealous baby. Now see if you can find an equally childish way to pick apart the view, the service, the food, the live music act (piano and jazz singer) and the general atmosphere. Or just admit that you're a jealous nerd.
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
140 - 02-12-2010, 10:18
Reply With Quote
It's not gaudy, it's ugly as ****.

You think it's great because you spent $42 on a glass of wine. Spending more money doesn't magically make the surroundings appear luxurious.

You can't just throw a $20 down onto a table at McDonalds and have it turn into a five star restaurant.
 
Obibun is offline
 
Page 7 of 16
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Troll feeding time (Brunch at Burj Al Arab)

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
backfire , bitchdubai , derka derka , lol dubai , lose penis in dubai , mitch enslaves brown ppl , mitch is racist , sand nigger rich , successful troll thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 18:42.