Troll feeding time (Brunch at Burj Al Arab) by Mitchdubai - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Troll feeding time (Brunch at Burj Al Arab)
Page 6 of 16
Thread Tools
Mantua
Veteran++
Old
101 - 02-12-2010, 09:42
Reply With Quote
oh, so a split level house is 3 stories tall then?
an upstairs, a downstairs, and a mezzanine.
 
Mantua is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
102 - 02-12-2010, 09:42
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
I just find it hilarious that you tried to play it off as though it was just a nice everyday luncheon
Feel free to quote the part where I even vaguely implied that.
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
103 - 02-12-2010, 09:43
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Just had a lovely brunch at the 7 star Burj Al Arab. Restaurant is the horizontal section in foreground of picture, 54 floors up.



Brunch $135
Bottle of Heineken $15 (x 3)
Glass Australian Shiraz $42 (x 2)

Total $264

Discuss.................. ..
 
Obibun is offline
 
JDizzle4Rizzle
Meat Gazer
Old
104 - 02-12-2010, 09:43
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Burj Al Arab - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Despite its size, the Burj Al Arab holds only 28 double-storey floors which accommodate 202 bedroom suites"

28 double-storey floors. Meaning each storey is two floors. Hence the restaurant on the 27th storey is 54 floors up, since genrally 27 x 2 = 54.

Good that you're paying attention though.
Hate to nitpick again, but if it's double-storied floors, and you said you were on the 54th floor, wouldn't that mean you were 108 stories up, and not 54?

And 27 stories would make it actually on the the 13th floor, right?

Maybe that's just my GMAT studyguide talking.
 
JDizzle4Rizzle is offline
 
Ascoe
VeteranXV
Old
105 - 02-12-2010, 09:44
Reply With Quote
this thread just got extremely confusing
 
Ascoe is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
106 - 02-12-2010, 09:45
Reply With Quote
this thread just got hilarious
 
Obibun is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
107 - 02-12-2010, 09:45
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDizzle4Rizzle View Post
Hate to nitpick again, but if it's double-storied floors, and you said you were on the 54th floor, wouldn't that mean you were 108 stories up, and not 54?

And 27 stories would make it actually on the the 13th floor, right?

Maybe that's just my GMAT studyguide talking.
Christ almighty, I'm really struggling to believe you are actually this dumb. Why don't you have a think about what is meant by a "floor". The clue is kind of in the name.
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
108 - 02-12-2010, 09:46
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
like I said I never disbelieved you were at this restaurant

I just find it hilarious that you tried to play it off as though it was just a nice everyday luncheon to seem cool and then later had to admit that you only do it a few times a year
He really does have you there. You tried making it look like an every day thing but you only go there a few times a year.. **** who doesn't go to a nice restaurant at least a few times a year??
 
amRam is offline
 
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
109 - 02-12-2010, 09:46
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascoe View Post
this thread just got extremely confusing
Oh just play along. I think this thread is great. Everybody's fighting aren't they?

 
Vanster is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
110 - 02-12-2010, 09:47
Reply With Quote
also



I've been in much nicer looking restaurants than that, and the shiraz wasn't even $42 a glass

money well spent
 
Obibun is offline
 
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
111 - 02-12-2010, 09:48
Reply With Quote
Is that really the inside? That's weak.
 
amRam is offline
 
JDizzle4Rizzle
Meat Gazer
Old
112 - 02-12-2010, 09:50
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Christ almighty, I'm really struggling to believe you are actually this dumb. Why don't you have a think about what is meant by a "floor". The clue is kind of in the name.
Ok, let me break this down for you Barney-style:

Double-storied floor means there are two (2) stories per one (1) floor. So the story to floor ratio is 2:1

Therefore, if the restaurant is on the 27th FLOOR, you must divide 27 by 2, not multiply.

But, as you stated that you were on the 54th floor, that would mean your restaurant is 54x2 stories up, so it's 108 stories high since 54 floors contain 2 stories each.

So, in Dubai they do brunch times and math differently, right? Noted.
 
JDizzle4Rizzle is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
113 - 02-12-2010, 09:50
Reply With Quote
but bro he spent $42 for each glass of shiraz and $15 per bottle of beer

what a lovely lovely afternoon

(refer to my earlier post about my poor college friend who spent his entire budget on lacoste shirts just so he could tell people he wore lacoste)

classless and poor. and a loser. likely a nerd. that's our conclusion on Mitchdubai.
 
Obibun is offline
 
Glare
VeteranXX
Old
114 - 02-12-2010, 09:51
Reply With Quote
that looks ****ing hideous
 
Glare is online now
 
Flunky
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115 - 02-12-2010, 09:52
Reply With Quote
question for Obibun - what do you think is the highest annual salary for someone who wastes their time at TW?
 
Flunky is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
116 - 02-12-2010, 09:54
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
He really does have you there. You tried making it look like an every day thing but you only go there a few times a year.. **** who doesn't go to a nice restaurant at least a few times a year??
Doh. Once again, where did I make it look like an everyday thing? Doesn't the fact that I felt it was worthy of its own thread imply exactly the opposite?

And are your reading and comprehension skills so poor that you are unable to differentiate between the number of times I go to a nice restaurant, and the number of times I go to THIS SPECIFIC restarurant? Rather bizarrely there is more than one nice reaturant in Dubai.
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
Makasuro
VeteranXX
Old
117 - 02-12-2010, 09:55
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
.. no not really bro

I'm just leading the movement of proving that Mitchdubai is a huge loser who pretends like he's some sort of baller, posting a thread about how great he is and how much he spent on lunch.. then later admits that parts of his story were incorrect, then later admits that he only does it a few times a year.

Call me a caped crusader. A hero, if you will.. on a crusade against the classless loser nerds of the world.
Don't call me bro, moron.

So what you're saying is that you're basically a jealous little ***** and are scouring the internet for any little piece of proof that can somehow debunk what Mitch is saying? That's pretty ****ing pathetic.
 
Makasuro is offline
 
Last edited by Makasuro; 02-12-2010 at 09:58..
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
118 - 02-12-2010, 09:56
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glare View Post
that looks ****ing hideous
no ****. I wouldn't spend $5 on a glass of shiraz there, let alone $42

people without class don't realize the difference though. If it's expensive it obviously MUST be good.

If you walked him into a Denny's and told him that an orange juice was $35, he'd probably spend it and talk about how great a restaurant Denny's was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flunky View Post
question for Obibun - what do you think is the highest annual salary for someone who wastes their time at TW?
Probably quite a bit. Of course, people who actually have money rarely if ever mention it, so I doubt we'd know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makasuro View Post
Don't call me bro moron.

So what you're saying is that you're basically a jealous little ***** and are scouring the internet for any little piece of prove that can somehow disprove what Mitch is saying? That's pretty ****ing pathetic.
mrraaahhh rage harder bro
 
Obibun is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
119 - 02-12-2010, 09:56
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDizzle4Rizzle View Post
Ok, let me break this down for you Barney-style:

Double-storied floor means there are two (2) stories per one (1) floor. So the story to floor ratio is 2:1

Therefore, if the restaurant is on the 27th FLOOR, you must divide 27 by 2, not multiply.

But, as you stated that you were on the 54th floor, that would mean your restaurant is 54x2 stories up, so it's 108 stories high since 54 floors contain 2 stories each.

So, in Dubai they do brunch times and math differently, right? Noted.
Did you miss the bit where I said "the clue is in the name"? Floor. FLOOR. FLOOR
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
Glare
VeteranXX
Old
120 - 02-12-2010, 09:56
Reply With Quote
it looks like someone blew an art deco load on the ceiling and freeze dried it
 
Glare is online now
 
Page 6 of 16
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Troll feeding time (Brunch at Burj Al Arab)

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
backfire , bitchdubai , derka derka , lol dubai , lose penis in dubai , mitch enslaves brown ppl , mitch is racist , sand nigger rich , successful troll thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 19:09.