Troll feeding time (Brunch at Burj Al Arab) by Mitchdubai - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Troll feeding time (Brunch at Burj Al Arab)
Page 2 of 16
Thread Tools
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
21 - 02-12-2010, 08:24
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantua View Post
i read that foreign workers have their passports taken by their employers, and can't leave the country unless their boss says so
In some cases, yes. My passport is in the house and I can come and go as I please. Of course if I want to go on vacation I need permission from my boss. Isn't that the case everywhere for employed people?
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
Sponsored Links
JDizzle4Rizzle
Meat Gazer
Old
22 - 02-12-2010, 08:24
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Yeah, excellent. Especially the desert and cheeseboard. That Aussie Shiraz was damn good too.
I'm in Iraq and I get desert for free. In fact, there's desert everywhere! Also, $42 for Shiraz? Seriously? It's like $10 at any wine shop here.
 
JDizzle4Rizzle is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
23 - 02-12-2010, 08:26
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
if Mitchdubai has money, good for him

I don't think he does though

doesn't act like he has class, so I doubt it

he's also apparently very impressed with himself for spending $250 on brunch, which is pretty average for people who are rolling

either it was paid for by an employer or he saved up for a week to do it, either way, lol loser
Everyone with money acts with class then, right?

As I already mentioned, brunch cost me the equivalent of half a days salary. I paid for it myself. It was worth it.
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
24 - 02-12-2010, 08:28
Reply With Quote
Yeah bro I'm sure you're making $150k/year to be able to afford it

People I know who make $150k/year love to go and post on forums about how expensive their last meal was, tallied right down to the bill total including drinks

because they can afford it

so they like to delight themselves with how much they spent all tallied up together

because they can afford it so obviously it's very impressive to them

(you can't afford it. if you could you wouldn't be so amazed with how much you spent on a glass of shiraz)
 
Obibun is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
25 - 02-12-2010, 08:28
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDizzle4Rizzle View Post
I'm in Iraq and I get desert for free. In fact, there's desert everywhere! Also, $42 for Shiraz? Seriously? It's like $10 at any wine shop here.
Yeah, it's $10 a bottle here too if I want to drink it at home. If I want to drink it in that hotel its $42 a glass and about $150 a bottle. I guess you have to mark stuff up by a decent percentage when you've spent half a billion dollars building your hotel.
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
Beren
Tribalwar Aussie
Contributor
Old
26 - 02-12-2010, 08:29
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDizzle4Rizzle View Post
I'm in Iraq and I get desert for free. In fact, there's desert everywhere! Also, $42 for Shiraz? Seriously? It's like $10 at any wine shop here.
I obviously have no idea what he drank. But i have had australian shiraz from 5 dollars a bottle to 50 dollars for the bottle. And You can spend more then that without too much trouble if you pick the right year for the region. So your comment is actually as totally worthless as his was.
 
Beren is offline
 
Morganstern
VeteranXV
Old
27 - 02-12-2010, 08:29
Reply With Quote
Well they have to boast to someone, isn't that right Obibun.
 
Morganstern is offline
 
Beren
Tribalwar Aussie
Contributor
Old
28 - 02-12-2010, 08:29
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Yeah, it's $10 a bottle here too if I want to drink it at home. If I want to drink it in that hotel its $42 a glass and about $150 a bottle. I guess you have to mark stuff up by a decent percentage when you've spent half a billion dollars building your hotel.
Where is Aus? Its a big place. Some of its good wine, and plenty of it is not.
 
Beren is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
29 - 02-12-2010, 08:30
Reply With Quote
I find most people who make a lot of money don't boast at all

Hell, half of them if you saw them walking down the street you'd never be able to tell

they certainly wouldn't bring themselves to tallying up how much they spent on brunch and to tell other people about it, if it was as insignificant a cost as they claim.
 
Obibun is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
30 - 02-12-2010, 08:30
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
Yeah bro I'm sure you're making $150k/year to be able to afford it
Bit more than that. I worked it out based on 365 days, not working days.
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
31 - 02-12-2010, 08:31
Reply With Quote
sure bro

you're rolling in dough, that's why you got so internet angsty when someone made fun of the burj dubai closing

mo money mo problems amrite??/
 
Obibun is offline
 
Mantua
Veteran++
Old
32 - 02-12-2010, 08:32
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantua View Post
i read that foreign workers have their passports taken by their employers, and can't leave the country unless their boss says so
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantua View Post
in a juggs post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
In some cases, yes. My passport is in the house and I can come and go as I please. Of course if I want to go on vacation I need permission from my boss. Isn't that the case everywhere for employed people?
wait so that really happens? i was just kidding, i didn't think juggs was actually right about that
the more you know, i guess

and yeah, i need permission from my boss. but not to leave the country.
 
Mantua is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
33 - 02-12-2010, 08:34
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beren View Post
Where is Aus? Its a big place. Some of its good wine, and plenty of it is not.
Can't remember exactly where it was from and which year, it was one of the cheaper ones on the list, they have wine up to $20,000 a bottle but of course that's French. It was a decent drop though that I suspect might be in the $15-25 a bottle range in the local bottle shop.
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
JDizzle4Rizzle
Meat Gazer
Old
34 - 02-12-2010, 08:34
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Yeah, it's $10 a bottle here too if I want to drink it at home. If I want to drink it in that hotel its $42 a glass and about $150 a bottle. I guess you have to mark stuff up by a decent percentage when you've spent half a billion dollars building your hotel.
So you are aware of the exorbitant price, yet are willing to pay it anyway? I can understand this logic when it comes to cuisine, but wine? You can generally expect to pay approximately 2-3x the retail cost of a bottle at any restaurant, including those in other countries, yet you are so retarded that you would spend 15x the retail price? Fail.

Also, brunch is for couples and should only take place on Sundays.
 
JDizzle4Rizzle is offline
 
Beren
Tribalwar Aussie
Contributor
Old
35 - 02-12-2010, 08:35
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantua View Post
wait so that really happens? i was just kidding, i didn't think juggs was actually right about that
the more you know, i guess

and yeah, i need permission from my boss. but not to leave the country.
i think he meant to have a holiday, not to leave the country. Like "hey i am gonna be away for three weeks" needs permission. Not where he is actually going for said 3 weeks.
 
Beren is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
36 - 02-12-2010, 08:36
Reply With Quote
Let me use myself as a comparison here.

I **** hot women all the time. Sometimes I show pictures of these hot women. I'm a baller.

Now let's say you had money. Sometimes you tell people you have money, show them nice things.

What I don't do is tally up the amount of blowjobs I've had, combined with the total number of times I've had sex, for a running total of how baller I am, right down to the numerical value, because people who talk **** like that tend to be full of ****.

Along the same reasoning, someone who tallies up what they spent on brunch (someone who even remembers it down to the dollar amounts and costs of everything) is clearly not able to afford it. I can afford a McDonalds Big Mac Value meal, but I couldn't tell you what the **** it costs. $5-7? Who knows.

The simple fact is that when something becomes affordable the human mind stops caring about the cost. It's only when things are expensive do we remember exactly how much they were.

ergo you're full of **** broseph
 
Obibun is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
37 - 02-12-2010, 08:37
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
I find most people who make a lot of money don't boast at all

Hell, half of them if you saw them walking down the street you'd never be able to tell

they certainly wouldn't bring themselves to tallying up how much they spent on brunch and to tell other people about it, if it was as insignificant a cost as they claim.
You would find the same applies to me if you knew me, but putting this stuff up for a bunch of invisible internet nerds who I will never meet, for my own entertainment, is a different proposition altogether. Seems to be working so far.
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
Beren
Tribalwar Aussie
Contributor
Old
38 - 02-12-2010, 08:38
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Can't remember exactly where it was from and which year, it was one of the cheaper ones on the list, they have wine up to $20,000 a bottle but of course that's French. It was a decent drop though that I suspect might be in the $15-25 a bottle range in the local bottle shop.
by the sounds of your knowledge you probably had crap. Shiraz pretty much gets better the further west you go (which is true of the bulk of aussies wines with a few exceptions. Like you can get a good pinot that isn't that far west. In fact the only good wine that comes from tassie is a few of the pinots. The rest is rubbish) and you also want a few years on it. So the good shiraz is from Western Australia and 8-12 years old.
 
Beren is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
39 - 02-12-2010, 08:39
Reply With Quote
sorry bro if you could afford it you would've said "my chiraz was something like $40 and the beer was almost $20" and not "my chiraz was $42 exactly and the heineken was $15"

it's simple human behaviour
 
Obibun is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
40 - 02-12-2010, 08:40
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDizzle4Rizzle View Post
So you are aware of the exorbitant price, yet are willing to pay it anyway? I can understand this logic when it comes to cuisine, but wine? You can generally expect to pay approximately 2-3x the retail cost of a bottle at any restaurant, including those in other countries, yet you are so retarded that you would spend 15x the retail price? Fail.

Also, brunch is for couples and should only take place on Sundays.
You pay for the surroundings, the view and the atmosphere, so yes, i'm willing to pay. And I was there as a couple. 3 couples actually. And Sunday is a work day here, Friday is exactly the same as Sunday is where you live, i.e. the religious holiday (The Muslim Sabbath equivalent) and the day where everyone relaxes at the pool / beach or goes for a nice brunch. Zat OK for ya?
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
Page 2 of 16
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Troll feeding time (Brunch at Burj Al Arab)

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
backfire , bitchdubai , derka derka , lol dubai , lose penis in dubai , mitch enslaves brown ppl , mitch is racist , sand nigger rich , successful troll thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 19:01.