Troll feeding time (Brunch at Burj Al Arab) by Mitchdubai - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Troll feeding time (Brunch at Burj Al Arab)
Page 10 of 16
Thread Tools
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
181 - 02-12-2010, 11:20
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
It is pretty funny that you're a classless idiot who was so impressed with himself for eating at a fancy restaurant that he recorded the fine details of the bill and posted it on an internet forum to try and impress people.

Whether you have money or not, and I doubt you truly do, you act like you're from a trailer park. In the end, you've lost simply by being you.

Funny, I know.
As I have pointed out earlier in the thread, I started this thread knowing well that it would attract a special kind of muppet who would take it all so seriously and try to discredit everything I said. The result has completely exceeded my expectations though at 9 pages, thanks mainly to you, and yet you're still not getting it. And "you're poor on the inside, bro, and that's what counts" really was the icing on the cake. Thanks Dude. Really.
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
182 - 02-12-2010, 11:20
Reply With Quote
Yeah bro I'm totally obsessed with pointing out what losers some people are

my bad
 
Obibun is offline
 
Waidan
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
183 - 02-12-2010, 11:20
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
Yeah I don't get it either.

naptown made me though

Makasuro is a pretty losery nerd
Check the sig - he's a Diamond Sword. They're all a bunch of *****es.
 
Waidan is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
184 - 02-12-2010, 11:21
Reply With Quote
When you start fake-thanking people on an internet forum, it's pretty obvious you're a loser
 
Obibun is offline
 
Makasuro
VeteranXX
Old
185 - 02-12-2010, 11:21
Reply With Quote
It's just a reflection of yourself.

Most losers get out all their real life frustrations on the internet by means of trolling people they are deeply jealous of, so I'm pretty sure your life is a joke and the loser is you.
 
Makasuro is offline
 
Scourge
VeteranXV
Old
186 - 02-12-2010, 11:22
Reply With Quote
To be fair - Mitch titled this thread "Troll Feeding Time" so he kind of invited it.
 
Scourge is offline
 
Makasuro
VeteranXX
Old
187 - 02-12-2010, 11:23
Reply With Quote
Yeah, Obi totally bit too.

Also, I'm pretty sure Obi knows way more about Mitch's life than I do. All I know is that the guy lives in Dubai and has some cash, that's about it.

Why don't you enlighten me and tell me Mitch's life story Obi?
 
Makasuro is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
188 - 02-12-2010, 11:23
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makasuro View Post
It's just a reflection of yourself.

Most losers get out all their real life frustrations on the internet by means of trolling people they are deeply jealous of, so I'm pretty sure your life is a joke and the loser is you.
I'm not sure whether or not you got the memo but I'm a ****in baller bro

which is why I can laugh at poor people like Mitchdubai who get so impressed with themselves when they spend money

it's even more ridiculous when they spend money on things that look like total ****, ie that tacky excuse for a restaurant.
 
Obibun is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
189 - 02-12-2010, 11:23
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightMare View Post
so you cant have panics or bbqs outside there?
Yes of course you can, and people do. Apart from the panics that is, I have no ****ing clue what that is in this context. I have barbecues in my garden very often. Again there's no sand. Grass, paving, but noooooo sand. So, can we just end this part of the debate by saying that at no point have I eaten any sand, and that therefore my teeth are not worn down like those of the ancient Egyptians. Thanks for playing though.
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
190 - 02-12-2010, 11:24
Reply With Quote
There he goes saying thanks again

ahahah
 
Obibun is offline
 
Scourge
VeteranXV
Old
191 - 02-12-2010, 11:24
Reply With Quote
I think what we're witnessing here is two or three people actually trolling each other.

This won't end until they die at their keyboards.
 
Scourge is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
192 - 02-12-2010, 11:25
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
When you start fake-thanking people on an internet forum, it's pretty obvious you're a loser
Hey Mods, can we add this to the forum rules please, just so Obibun gets a few cred points for making up a rule.
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
KnightMare
VeteranX
Old
193 - 02-12-2010, 11:26
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Yes of course you can, and people do. Apart from the panics that is, I have no ****ing clue what that is in this context. I have barbecues in my garden very often. Again there's no sand. Grass, paving, but noooooo sand. So, can we just end this part of the debate by saying that at no point have I eaten any sand, and that therefore my teeth are not worn down like those of the ancient Egyptians. Thanks for playing though.
whats with all of the dust and sand on all of the cars then?
 
KnightMare is offline
 
RedMeat
Veteran++
Old
194 - 02-12-2010, 11:26
Reply With Quote
I ate lunch at a restaurant in the middle of London and the bill for 4 came to 750 (nearly $1200). I don't make that much money but I also didn't make a thread about it. I am clearly more 'baller' than all of you.
 
RedMeat is offline
 
Makasuro
VeteranXX
Old
195 - 02-12-2010, 11:26
Reply With Quote
Yeah, I doubt you're a baller, probably some poor sack of **** taking out his nerd rage on the internet.

Rage harder bro.
 
Makasuro is offline
 
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
196 - 02-12-2010, 11:26
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
I think what we're witnessing here is two or three people actually trolling each other.

This won't end until they die at their keyboards.
except Mitchdubai isn't trolling

he's genuinely impressed with himself for spending that much money on lunch brunch

it's like a novelty to him and he wanted to share it with us and impress us with his glory

that's the key here.
 
Obibun is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
197 - 02-12-2010, 11:26
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
There he goes saying thanks again

ahahah
OH **** it, you got me again. Hope this new rule doesn't have a 3 strikes rule.
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
Scourge
VeteranXV
Old
198 - 02-12-2010, 11:28
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
except Mitchdubai isn't trolling

he's genuinely impressed with himself for spending that much money on lunch brunch

it's like a novelty to him and he wanted to share it with us and impress us with his glory

that's the key here.
Mitch is the quintessential troll.
 
Scourge is offline
 
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
199 - 02-12-2010, 11:28
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightMare View Post
whats with all of the dust and sand on all of the cars then?
OK, you got me, if I left my teeth out in the street for a year or so they would get covered in sand. Thanks for this. Oh **** it, I did it again.

Also, when you say " all of the cars", are you referring to all of the cars in this picture, because that would seem to be one car.
 
Mitchdubai is offline
 
dweeb
VeteranXV
Old
200 - 02-12-2010, 11:28
Reply With Quote
User Name Posts
Obibun 51
Mitchdubai 46

he even labeled the thread title :/
 
dweeb is offline
 
Page 10 of 16
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Troll feeding time (Brunch at Burj Al Arab)

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
backfire , bitchdubai , derka derka , lol dubai , lose penis in dubai , mitch enslaves brown ppl , mitch is racist , sand nigger rich , successful troll thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 20:01.