pedophile Ghislaine Maxwell taken into custody, has covid, and jailed in NYC by Goshin - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page pedophile Ghislaine Maxwell taken into custody, has covid, and jailed in NYC
Page 10 of 33
Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
181 - 08-19-2020, 10:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
She was 22 when these pics were taken. Whats the problem again?
And 21 when Maxwell "recruited" her. It's just more evidence of a decades-long relationship between Slick Willy and Epstein, not that the contact in this instance was illegal or inappropriate.

Sponsored Links
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
182 - 08-19-2020, 11:46
Every-time I click on this thread
I expect to hear about a suicide or
accidental death...

MaxxCarnage
VeteranXX
Old
183 - 08-19-2020, 15:11
Quote:
The same people who think folks should lose their livelihood for saying mean things don't see the issue of a 22 year old girl, who was sex trafficked, giving a 60+ year old man a backrub on a trip with a known sex offender.
We are in the actual ****ing twilight zone.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
184 - 08-19-2020, 16:34
fk amadeus got to flash

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
185 - 08-19-2020, 16:42
Quote:
flash. if amadeus has something on you that he is using to extort or blackmail you into spreading his pedo agenda, remember. you do not have to pay! it is not like you signed a contract. you do not owe anything to anyone.

Chaol
VeteranXX
Old
186 - 08-19-2020, 16:45
clearly flash is in the flight logs

another one bites the dust

cael
VeteranXX
Old
187 - 08-19-2020, 16:48
i see pedos everywhere

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
188 - 08-19-2020, 19:09
22 is a child now? Prostitution is now trafficking? I guess we will have to close the tit and dress threads.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
189 - 08-19-2020, 21:19
This woman prostituted thousands of children, and TW fixates on one that wasn't underage.

80 days until I'm farting in here every day until you cockroaches decide this place isn't worth it.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
190 - 08-19-2020, 22:26
Drunken indian redneck steaming inside

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
191 - 08-19-2020, 22:33
I am TW

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
192 - 08-20-2020, 00:45
I am TW

also

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxxCarnage View Post
The same people who think folks should lose their livelihood for saying mean things don't see the issue of a 22 year old girl, who was sex trafficked, giving a 60+ year old man a backrub on a trip with a known sex offender.
We are in the actual ****ing twilight zone.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
193 - 08-20-2020, 00:54
That would be a great quote from ole string bean arms maxx except none of the sjws on this board took that position, I did. Because I don’t believe in cancel culture for stupid bull**** regardless of whether they are a democrat or republican. That doesn’t mean I don’t think Clinton is anything other than a rapist piece of ****, it just means that photo the right is hanging their hat on is hardly incriminating.

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
194 - 08-20-2020, 01:13
Quote:
That would be a great quote from ole string bean arms maxx except none of the sjws on this board took that position, I did. Because I don’t believe in cancel culture for stupid bull**** regardless of whether they are a democrat or republican. That doesn’t mean I don’t think Clinton is anything other than a rapist piece of ****, it just means that photo the right is hanging their hat on is hardly incriminating.
See Mann Act.

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
195 - 08-20-2020, 01:16
The problem is... regardless of your opinion of Bill Clinton and what you think he did and what the law should do about it.... having sex with a 21 year old isn't illegal... unless you can prove that she was coerced into it by means that are illegal. Which these photographs can't even demonstrate that anything like that happened. It is all circumstantial and pretty weak.

A photo of them together only demonstrates that they are acquainted, but not that anything illegal occurred... it's not the smoking gun people are looking (and hoping) for on its' own.

I think Bill Clinton denies knowing her(?)... so this photo proves he's a liar... but not a yet a rapist. This isn't enough to get your hopes up that the law will convict him of anything meaningful beyond the court of public opinion.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
196 - 08-20-2020, 01:23
Congress passes Mann Act, aimed at curbing sex trafficking - HISTORY

What part of this act applies to a woman (21 when she met Maxwell) who voluntarily exchanged sex for things like international travel and the opportunity to meet other rich people as well as signing her friends up to be part of the club (she was a madam herself) applies to this archaic law? It seems you may be mentally incapable of taking Epstein’s crimes one by one as opposed to a whole.

Last edited by Flash; 08-20-2020 at 01:28..
Flash
VeteranXX
Old
197 - 08-20-2020, 01:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsfury View Post
The problem is... regardless of your opinion of Bill Clinton and what you think he did and what the law should do about it.... having sex with a 21 year old isn't illegal... unless you can prove that she was coerced into it by means that are illegal. Which these photographs can't even demonstrate that anything like that happened. It is all circumstantial and pretty weak.

A photo of them together only demonstrates that they are acquainted, but not that anything illegal occurred... it's not the smoking gun people are looking (and hoping) for on its' own.

I think Bill Clinton denies knowing her(?)... so this photo proves he's a liar... but not a yet a rapist. This isn't enough to get your hopes up that the law will convict him of anything meaningful beyond the court of public opinion.
Thank you for having a brain.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
198 - 08-20-2020, 01:45
I'm starting to think Dan Bilzerian would make a better madam.

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
199 - 08-20-2020, 04:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsfury View Post

I mean you hold your ex-presidents to such a high standards
"as long as he's just a rapist, he is fine!"

if this isn't a twilight zone, I dunno what is

Tyco
VeteranX
Old
200 - 08-20-2020, 05:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
flash. if amadeus has something on you that he is using to extort or blackmail you into spreading his pedo agenda, remember. you do not have to pay! it is not like you signed a contract. you do not owe anything to anyone.
I was expecting cael's post 6 minutes later to give us his thoughts on Flash not paying or owing anything...

Page 10 of 33

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page pedophile Ghislaine Maxwell taken into custody, has covid, and jailed in NYC

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
shark-jump⁹⁰⁰⁰