[JEWS] Alice in Wonderland Trailer. Everyone is Black by Reggs - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [JEWS] Alice in Wonderland Trailer. Everyone is Black
Page 3 of 3
Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
41 - 10-10-2020, 17:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
I’ve been to several countries and have interacted with citizens from them. My experience tells me people are basically the same everywhere. Most want to provide their families and genuinely be happy.

Working as a field service tech, I’ve been all over the country and can say race plays no real role in determining someone’s competency. If I never traveled and could only base my opinions locally in Massachusetts, I may have a very different perspective because of the demographics here.

Race is nothing but a social construct. It’s silly really to judge someone on skin pigment. Unfortunately in the US, the media and two major party politicians have gone to great lengths to keep racism thriving. It is what keeps them in control.
If jews never brought blacks to America we'd already be living on space colonies. If only black were here America would basically be Africa on the western hemisphere.

We have on average 15 more IQ points, 15% larger prefrontal cortex, a drive in invent which they dont. A drive for future oriented thinking and impulse control they don't.

If blacks wanted to provide for their families their rates of fatherlessness would not be sky high. They are destroyers. Everything wonderful about civilization we give blacks, if left to their own devices, they destroy. They are not simply a stagnant people, they are regressive.

Sponsored Links
Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
42 - 10-10-2020, 17:58
I thought you had to use the correct racial actor/actress to play a part?

We can't have white people voicing black cartoon characters... or straight people playing non-binary gay trans people...

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
43 - 10-10-2020, 18:14
Culture Appropriation.

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
44 - 10-10-2020, 19:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellsfury View Post
I thought you had to use the correct racial actor/actress to play a part?

We can't have white people voicing black cartoon characters... or straight people playing non-binary gay trans people...
I'll never forgive the Jews for casting ginger Jimmy Olsen, the whitest whitey who ever graced a comic book, as a black savage for the Supergirl TV show.

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
45 - 10-10-2020, 19:46
Angelina Jolie is so ****ing hot and bat**** crazy

Edit: what's wrong with black actors? Idgi

Last edited by AnubiS; 10-10-2020 at 19:48..
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
46 - 10-10-2020, 19:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Then why do you support drones bombing the **** out of them? Do you really think the people we're bombing were part of the terror plot 19 years ago?
Have drones bombing the **** out of them been more or less under President Donald Trump? Asking for a real SCIENTIST?

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
47 - 10-10-2020, 21:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehvi View Post
Imagine being so fragile that seeing white people on a screen makes you uncomfortable and you must steal their ideas because you are too ignorant to come up with your own
ftfy

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48 - 10-10-2020, 21:43
Black Panther best superhero movie
Hamilton best broadway musical

TW frothing over those facts, and Mel Gibson's Jebus movie can't fail fast enough, so I can come and remind everyone how much money it lost lol

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
49 - 10-10-2020, 22:00
actually we didn't even kno those things existed until u trolled us w/ them b/c we don't have motion pictures in the trailer park and we sure as hell don't go to some gaylord heathen ****** ****show like a play

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
50 - 10-10-2020, 22:14
Movie Theater Business Urges Congressional Leaders to Fund Bailout - Variety

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
51 - 10-10-2020, 22:16
But drive ins are making a comeback.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
52 - 10-10-2020, 22:24
I feel bad for the small time local employees and owners of theaters around the country, but overall anything that hurts this Jew industry is good for America and white people overall.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
53 - 10-10-2020, 22:51
Getting rid of Regal and AMC will allow the independent theaters to come back with a chance at getting opening day releases. Watching older movies in the theater is fun too. We had some decent choices in PDX for that.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
54 - 10-11-2020, 05:06
That is some steaming pile of ****.

Why not tell a traditional black story using appropriate actors? I'm sure there are thousands of tribal African tales they could use, why recycle/reclaim something that doesn't make any sense?

This also includes "The Witches", great book, great stage show. Does not need negroidification.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
55 - 10-11-2020, 06:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggs View Post
Look at the comments. The tides are turning. No way this movie would have these comments and downvotes 10 years ago. Find your inner Mel Gibson and downvote this at once.
Some of those comments are fantastic

Danno
VeteranXX
Old
56 - 10-11-2020, 08:07
Stop freaking out. It isn't a Disney production, so nobody will give a **** about this. Angelina Jolie 90% of the time is box office poison.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
57 - 10-11-2020, 09:18
lewis carroll is a documented pedophile. if you want to fight the jews to win him over for the whites be my guest. just confirms what ive always said, the pedos are the ones steering the ship called white supreme.

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
58 - 10-11-2020, 09:29
wow, next you'll be telling me that the biggest worldwide pedo-protector organization is the catholic church

family values

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
59 - 10-11-2020, 09:52
who benefits most from race war? jews. who benefits most from jew war? pedos. the jews have the whites exterminate the blacks for them, the whites exterminate the jews, all that's left is pedos and china moves in to rule them all. you think pedos are going to fight off the chinese? even the jews are losing that fight, and they've been behind the winners of every war in human history.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
60 - 10-11-2020, 10:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Mitch knows blacks aren't lazy

From his vast experience with blacks in Dubai

Who are all actually passport-less slaves forced to work 14 hour days for stale bread and cheese.

Notice no denial from racist mitch

Page 3 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [JEWS] Alice in Wonderland Trailer. Everyone is Black

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
reggs fucks his sister , reggs incest pedo