El Niño bringing poisonous sea snakes to California beaches 9:31 PM

You willing got into that radiation? Holy fuck dude. Someone 5150 that guy because he's obviously nutso.

yes i willingly went into that radiation, sucked it into my mouth and spit it out SeVeRal Times!...

because I believe in exposure.

Radiation? R u serial?

You should be more worried about poop than radiation.

all you fucks who use hand sanitizer gonna die...

like all of us.

Damn bro. :(

Newsweek - Fukushima Has Been Leaking Radioactive Water Since May, But Tepco Didn’t Tell Anyone

National Geographic - Fukushima's Radioactive Water Leak: What You Should Know

It marked a significant escalation in pressure for TEPCO, which has come under severe criticism since what many view as its belated acknowledgement July 22 that contaminated water has been leaking for some time. The government now says it is clear that 300 tons (71,895 gallons/272,152 liters) are pouring into the sea each day.

Simply put 300+tons of radioactive water has been leaking into the Pacific Ocean everyday since 2011. Your thyroid and bones are fucked bro and that means you are fucked too. If you choose to have kids they are royally fucked. See a doc about it Monday and stay the fuck out of the nuclear waste.

Last edited:
you should read more science.
Virgin female snake achieves asexual reproduction in captivity - Pulse Headlines
Missouri – A female water snake at Cape Girardeau Conservation Nature Center has managed to give birth for the second year after being in captivity for eight years and having no contact with males of her species.

The snake’s virgin birth is a process of asexual reproduction called parthenogenesis, in which females produce babies without any genetic contribution from males. In parthenogenesis, the mature egg is fertilized by a sister cell, known as a polar body, that contains an identical set of chromosomes. A polar body functions almost like sperm and fertilizes an egg.

I was speaking in a general sense. Logic will tell you that a mate will be the preferred way for nature to run it's course in it's natural environment and not in captivity. Nature has a sense of humor so there will always be exceptions.

Back