are there any good racial slurs for white people

attachment.php
I think i found Absent's kid

Not really. How can you insult Whitey? We created everything of value in this world. Contrary to popular belief, it's not the words that are derogatory, for example 'nigger'. It's what they describe. That's why when they banned nigger, they started using, oh I don't remember exactly, colored maybe; then black; then African-American; and now that is being played out, because they all become 'derogatory' for the same reason: they describe negroes, and negroes are no good. It doesn't matter what you call them, they are sub-humans so any term will come to be tainted.

Finn.

The Magical Zoo was offended by the terms I used in this thread and neg repped me because of them.

My racial slurs > *

Wop comes from a group of Italian immigrants at Ellis Island that had no papers. There was some snafu, and the entire boatload of them had no papers. When giving them their new stuff, immigration stamped them w.o.p. (without papers).

Nice urban legend but the neighborhood I grew up in was 99% Italian and no, it is from guappo, which is how they'd refer to themselves.
Otherwise there'd be other groups also referred to as wops seeing as MANY people came here without "papers."

I saw it on a documentary. *shrug* If they didn't fact-check, I will know shortly. If it's NOT an urban legend, better get yer flame-retardant accessories ready.

Nice urban legend but the neighborhood I grew up in was 99% Italian and no, it is from guappo, which is how they'd refer to themselves.
Otherwise there'd be other groups also referred to as wops seeing as MANY people came here without "papers."

I actually had heard/been taught the same thing; that it was from an influx of Italian immigrants at the turn of the century that did not have correct papers. It's even in a dictionary I have here.

Now I've googled it, and can't really find any example of this happening, or even the W.O.P. stamps or anything; so I am going to have to go with Guappo.

I mean it sounds plausible, a lot of immigrants were Italian at the time, especially in New York (but there were lots of English, Irish and German immigrants too), the name makes sense, guess it's just a good urban legend.

I guess you can learn something on the internet!

Then someone is going to have to give me a definition, not examples, of what a white person is.

Americans are all mutts if you go by absent's definition of white. There are like five "white" people in all of the U.S.A. You can tell they're white because the waters part in front of them and they emit a golden aura.

Only chinks call us roundeyes. They also call niggers roundeyes. So it doesn't count.

Back