Biblical 'Shemitah' begins this week

Togowack

Veteran XV
In 1945, a Shemitah year, America emerged as the uncontested leader of the free world following the surrender of Germany and Japan in World War II. And 28 years later, in another Shemitah year in 1973, America lost its first war, Vietnam, fell victim to the Arab oil embargo and saw its dollar weaken as a result of President Nixon’s decision to remove it from the gold standard two years earlier.

Spring forward another 28 years, and that brought the attacks on the World Trade Center towers and the Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2001, and a historic stock market collapse a few days later, followed by another historic market collapse seven years later in the Shemitah year of 2008.

For instance, the five greatest economic crashes of the last 40 years – 1973, 1980, 1987, 2001 and 2008 – all occurred in Shemitah years – those God set apart as Sabbath years.

But ya, continue in ignorance thinking that these economic disasters and the wars are the product of nothing more than random chance

Hosea 4:6 said:
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Luke 12:54 said:
He said to the crowd: “When you see a cloud rising in the west, immediately you say, ‘It’s going to rain,’ and it does. 55 And when the south wind blows, you say, ‘It’s going to be hot,’ and it is. 56 Hypocrites! You know how to interpret the appearance of the earth and the sky. How is it that you don’t know how to interpret this present time?

http://www.wnd.com/2014/09/get-ready-shemitah-begins-this-week/

Last edited:
Jonathan-Cahn-Mystery-of-the-Shemitah.jpg

guess the race!

The next persecution of Jews is supposed to happen in the USA which has the greatest population outside of Israel and it will drive the majority of these back to Israel, just like they were driven out of Russia and Germany during the first and second world wars.

what about when they bust out their frog cannons and you shart out violet colored dolphin semen from the terror of it all

tell me that togo

I have next to no interest in these world events; its just a bunch of unbelievers rushing into a war where they will all die. Gods people are always protected.

i dunno, think guy

but the original video has some man looking chick who i still find strangely attractive

Togo with his usual handle on what he thinks is happening.

Looks like a few missed economic/war disasters for the US in there.

The fact that it refers to agricultural practices aside.

The first Shmita year in the modern State of Israel was 1951 (5712 in the Hebrew calendar) Subsequent Shmita years have been 1958–59 (5719), 1965–66 (5726), 1972–73 (5733), 1979–80 (5740), 1986–87 (5747), 1993–94 (5754), and 2000–01 (5761). The last Shmita year began on the Jewish New Year in September 2007, corresponding to the Hebrew calendar year 5768. The 50th year of the land, which is also a Shabbat of the land, is called "Yovel" in Hebrew, which is the origin of the Latin term "Jubilee", also meaning 50th. The Jubilee Year is not observed in modern times because it only applies when representatives of all twelve tribes have returned and a majority of the world's Jews live in the Land.

Back