In this thread we post pictures of what we think people look like

Who else here just calls random phone numbers in an attempt to strike up a conversation with the poor bastard that answered it?

so people should respond to the actual things you say :)lol:) and not your e-name?

its like ur talking to yourself in a mirror :lol:

obviously you dont :lol:

Is this where you try to pretend you and your shitposting friends ever say anything in earnest and not shitposting 24/7?

is it that hard to respond to the content of what people say, not some fictional caricature you've composed in your head that this thread literally illustrates?

Is this where you try to pretend you and your shitposting friends ever say anything in earnest and not shitposting 24/7?

:lol: i still dont care who you are but you literally just proved my point for me. thanks for making it so easy.

why does it matter what peoples names are or who they are

is it that hard to respond to the content of what people say, not some fictional caricature you've composed in your head that this thread literally illustrates?

:shrug:

tbh

as little as i have in my life

means i have 2b more aggressive in keeping the anonymity

esp. since i only say nigger irl like 3 or 4 times a day vs. 100000 times here

havax

b47VkT.jpg

fool melts down instantly if you call him out on his bs

btw fool tpk has way more mentions on discord than you and he doesn't even post here anymore :lol:

Last edited:
ackhsually i spend most of my time talking about you 3 cock gobblers. one of which just happens to be Jewdus

ya bro, people engaging you at the most basic level of intelligence means you got um obsessed

might as well be communicating via smoke signals

:lol:

Back