Southpark Season 26

Fuck customers. Customers are overrated ;)

Agree. My wife deals with them all day at her job, she gets mad I have a BD department to talk to them for me. Pretty sure I'd get into a fist fight if I had to deal with the public.

Agree. My wife deals with them all day at her job, she gets mad I have a BD department to talk to them for me. Pretty sure I'd get into a fist fight if I had to deal with the public.

same. that's why i became a software engineer. so i don't have to deal with those idiots.

but yeah, i agree, some jobs do require you to be physically at your job, but most office jobs really don't, so it's just a waste of money/gas/time to not use zoom. i mean, i thought these fuckers wanted less fossil fuels in the air. why pay 40 fucking grand a month for an office space and another 20 grand a month for parking spaces when you could just have zoom meetings when you need to meet and just do your work from home?

it's all good though, soon the AIs and the bots will take over the physical jobs anyway. :shrug:

Last edited:
The point was nobody wants to do physical labor or service jobs anymore. Also those live action shots! :rofl:

The point was nobody wants to do physical labor or service jobs anymore. Also those live action shots! :rofl:

Basically this. It was more poking at millennials lack of a work ethic. What would have made it funnier is if they mocked “a day in the life” working at twitter.

the episode had potential when they started with the warhammer stuff but then it went down the tubes

Back