TribalWar Shirt Drive -- Design Submission

dsfw.png

centered or offset? I'll work on a flag, and I'm going to try to do this on an olive drab tshirt with 2 colors, a darker green and brown

vpft.png

wyfj.png

good work bro i like the top one

dsfw.png

centered or offset? I'll work on a flag, and I'm going to try to do this on an olive drab tshirt with 2 colors, a darker green and brown

vpft.png

wyfj.png

nice job bro, except one thing bothers me. you need to take the blob of white out between the two feathers on his head.

Lies gildan are better than hanes these days.
I run a print shop, and bang for the buck gildans are the way to go.

the gildan 2000 aka 200 is one of the cheapest shirts to get from a distributor because of its low quality. Something from next level would be much better. Its the low cost version of AA

pretty sure hirez couldn't do dick about that.....i would also buy this shirt in a heartbeat.

maybe the only thing they could complain about is the blood eagle logo..just take that off. of course i guess it wouldn't look too good in 2 colors though.

btw, the NGFM shirt needs to be printed on denim

how about a shirt with the twin towers on it and a demon coming out of the smoke - i bet that would go over well

it pisses me off more and more that hirez got the tribes IP

now the IP will never go to a real company not that it would have happened anyway but still it basically killed the tribes franchise the day that happened. the second i saw that they landed it i knew it would be a pump and dump game. gg

fuck those guys honestly would have been better rotting dead at sierra/vgu with the remote chance of being sold to a real company

TRI:lolwut:ALWAR

:classic:

Either of these would make sweet shirt designs i would buy. Great job on the moari btw :bigthumb: looks badass.

Dont have anything better than stock ms paint or i would make some designs.

Had an idea before going to work. The word "BASE" hidden halfway behind the tribal war logo. I picture the tribal war logo with arms and legs, grabbin its junk (or) flipping the bird with one hand and hoarding the base with the other.
Subtle reference to Bad_CRC without being completely transparent.

Back