This is for you Trump voters.

i want to hear more about tax and spend strategies of people cheating on their own taxes, hiding their own money, and/or getting fatter off of the craptastic crony crapitalist system they are already exploiting.

real heroes like george sorros, warren buffet and tom steyer

that's what america needs right now......

and perhaps another al gore movie
Yea, exactly. :lol:

You've also got to think, if they are imposing martial law, maybe Obama should be treating the vets better, or most troops are going to be against him too.

IQxQh0R.jpg

i want to hear more about tax and spend strategies of people cheating on their own taxes, hiding their own money, and/or getting fatter off of the craptastic crony crapitalist system they are already exploiting.

real heroes like george sorros, warren buffet and tom steyer

that's what america needs right now......

and perhaps another al gore movie

:rofl:

brutal

I also think all those polls saying Hillary will beat Trump are wrong. However, it's going to be tough because of the "Gimmie My Free Stuff" crowd and election fraud.

What they need to do is an electoral map of each state. But right now they're still doing most polls on the primary.

Lying Rafael met his match.

I'm surprised he's gotten this far honestly. If you watch this video and many others, I can totally see how everyone who has met the man hates him and says he's this cold creepy condescending dick.

Even in the debates, every time he finishes a statement he ends on this note of really weird self-satisfaction like he just said the most intelligent thing ever spoken. It's strange.

I'm surprised he's gotten this far honestly. If you watch this video and many others, I can totally see how everyone who has met the man hates him and says he's this cold creepy condescending dick.

Even in the debates, every time he finishes a statement he ends on this note of really weird self-satisfaction like he just said the most intelligent thing ever spoken. It's strange.
I can't tell if you're talking about Cruz, or Trump.

Back