Hey TW, did you see this? by FngrBANG - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Hey TW, did you see this?
Page 8 of 9
jonb
VeteranXX
Old
141 - 05-28-2012, 01:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Togowack View Post
and I also suspect you have no real friends to counterpart that
It's true, he doesn't.

Sorry bud

Sponsored Links
Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
142 - 05-28-2012, 01:22
Jesus didn't do that. Your parents did.

RabbitRabbi
Veteran++
Old
143 - 05-28-2012, 01:23
jesus is a lie and Colombus was a Jew who knew?

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
144 - 05-28-2012, 01:23
This is not what the bible says. The bible says every part of creation has been planned. Everything has been built within a framework of code. Anyone who doesn't see this, or refuses to see this, will be cast into the wind.

TW_Dagger
VeteranXV
Old
145 - 05-28-2012, 01:24
God created me a sinner, so I'll be the best damn sinner I can be apparently.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
146 - 05-28-2012, 01:25
Quote:
Anyone who doesn't see this, or refuses to see this, will be cast into the wind.
That's a pretty weak threat, as Bible threats go.

Also... you're all over the ****ing map tonight dude. Wow...

Elvis Hitler
VeteranXX
Old
147 - 05-28-2012, 01:25
Quote:
This is not what the bible says. The bible says every part of creation has been planned. Everything has been built within a framework of code. Anyone who doesn't see this, or refuses to see this, will be cast into the wind.
You are a ****ing retard.

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
148 - 05-28-2012, 01:26
until your body and face are covered in the shekinah glory, you remain in sin. It is surprising to me that any individual, Moses included, was worthy of being covered in the glory after all of human kind fell.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
149 - 05-28-2012, 01:26

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
150 - 05-28-2012, 01:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data View Post
That's a pretty weak threat, as Bible threats go.

Also... you're all over the ****ing map tonight dude. Wow...
the thing is I'm not threatening anyone, I'm just trying to follow an impossible line. But you do not understand the power of faith.

GreyGhost
VeteranXX
Old
151 - 05-28-2012, 01:27
Quote:
until your body and face are covered in the shekinah glory, you remain in sin. It is surprising to me that any individual, Moses included, was worthy of being covered in the glory after all of human kind fell.
and the ruler of the barn has spoken

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
152 - 05-28-2012, 01:29
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUiutKkMeiA

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
153 - 05-28-2012, 01:30
if you can figure out what 2+2 is, they'll make you supervisor

all you have to do is follow a line of faith, which is really just a line of reasoning, God will put you in charge of it all

this is why i drill thread after thread and post after post of how Jews control your world, and the bible gave them that power. This is why I confront you people with the abysmal failure of abandoning the book, and continuously point out your economic and military failures

its because you're stupid, Jesus came to redeem Israel and they couldn't do basic math and multiply the days and months of Daniel and other prophets, they missed his coming, and they will come under an even more severe punishment than Sodom and Gomorrah

and you think I fear you people and a file on Rayn's hard drive that stores rep data

GreyGhost
VeteranXX
Old
154 - 05-28-2012, 01:35
the insane fear nothing

brick
Veteran++
Old
155 - 05-28-2012, 01:37
the actual spelling is "shekhinah." the hebrews used it to refer to a glow that resulted from the presence of god appearing in a place. generally, the place was the holy of hollies in the temple in jerusalem, though exceptions like togowack is referring to in moses did happen--god also appeared to abraham, though there is no mention of this glow.

anyway, the delivering of the holy spirit as chronicled in john 14:16-9, acts 2:1-4, and 1 thessalonians 4:8, essentially replaces this type of thinking, in contemporary christian writing. there would be no need for shekhinah if the spirit of god dwelled within you.

however, since togowack is a troll, and hasn't actually read anything in the bible, i don't expect him to know any of this.

jonb
VeteranXX
Old
156 - 05-28-2012, 01:43

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
157 - 05-28-2012, 01:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by brick View Post
the actual spelling is "shekhinah." the hebrews used it to refer to a glow that resulted from the presence of god appearing in a place. generally, the place was the holy of hollies in the temple in jerusalem, though exceptions like togowack is referring to in moses did happen--god also appeared to abraham, though there is no mention of this glow.

anyway, the delivering of the holy spirit as chronicled in john 14:16-9, acts 2:1-4, and 1 thessalonians 4:8, essentially replaces this type of thinking, in contemporary christian writing. there would be no need for shekhinah if the spirit of god dwelled within you.

however, since togowack is a troll, and hasn't actually read anything in the bible, i don't expect him to know any of this.
I know that I misspelled it. Since no one today is bathed in this glory, and it has little practical application in our hands, peace out

Apathy
Veteran++
Old
158 - 05-28-2012, 06:00
sometimes togowack posts come across as tehvul-style tinfoil conspiracy ****.

Dweasel
VeteranX
Old
159 - 05-28-2012, 06:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by brick View Post

Betcha "Mary" had that "glow" ......

Apathy
Veteran++
Old
160 - 05-28-2012, 06:17
if dweasel could afford a pager id be sure he had it set to go off when the methican gets mentioned.

Page 8 of 9

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Hey TW, did you see this?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ass mode , they nexted my son