Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page HION - I let her slob my nob
Page 1 of 51
Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
1 - 06-17-2010, 16:26
deleted. because TW is full of ****** douches.

Last edited by Blitz; 06-18-2010 at 16:41..
Sponsored Links
Phalanx
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
2 - 06-17-2010, 16:26
cool thread bro

edit- as a psa here are the thread cliffs:

Blitz posts this picture, without the blitz mspaint text edit, and claims to have had sexual relations with her

Girl is found on plenty of fish internet dating website
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadus View Post
tiffycuppycake nightmare before christmas, jack skellington,

lol

People contact her
Quote:
Originally Posted by coza_ruined_tribes_draft View Post
message i sent her
Quote:
HION - I let her slob my nob by Blitz - TribalWar Forums

this little punk ***** guy is posting about you being a whore on the internet

now everyone is calling you fat

what a little ******

i hope this teaches u not to suck the dicks of beta males

Blitz of toys r us fame cannot believe tw would mess with him outside of tw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
In complete honesty, I didn't think that posting that I got my dick sucked was going to lead to someone literally going out of their way to hunt her down and **** with me. How can you expect that? It isn't like I posted her ****ing address or Facebook account. How can anyone justify this action for ANY reason? What the ****. I posted a PICTURE, that was it. No names, no details. Just a picture and "I got my dick sucked" and that justifies the consequences?

The girl's responses
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstrike View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Refried-455 View Post

bbp breaking news

At some point Blitz is banned and starts spamming pictures of dicks on his smurf account Stage01 across a few threads, and the girl sends rayn her myspace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
this user, "blitz" posted pictures & lies about me on a FORUM here

HION - I let her slob my nob by Blitz - TribalWar Forums

& i am HIGHLY offended & totally disrespected, so many different things & i want this off NOW!! PLEASE!! here is my myspace, ?°°???tí??y c???yc?k????°°? | MySpace

that IS me, these ARE my pictures, & i need this **** off NOW!!

end of cliffs

second edit for further cliffs

People harrass the girl some more
Quote:
Originally Posted by SterIO View Post
I asked her for some road head on my pimp two-seater bike. She doesn't seem very friendly : (

Quote:
Of course she posts a cleavage shot with her kid in the picture. Stay classy.

Quote:
This ***** is really aggressive. What is her problem?

Now I'm blocked. I guess I'll have to add her on one of my other multiple FB accounts.

The girl creates an account, pretends to be a dude and posts some pathetic self-indulgent ****
Quote:
Originally Posted by omfgnoway View Post
What proof? She isn't "smothering" the kid in her boobs, you guys are just being retarded. What are you guys trying to accomplish here Exactly? No one even knows her & feel the need 2 attack her when -Blitz- is the idiot here, she didn't even do anything.

I gotta say, unless I saw a pic of this chick with his dick in her mouth, I don't believe it.
Quote:
The drama sucked her in? Can you blame her for looking & being a little disturbed when tons of strangers are talking & obsessing about her & trying to defend herself? I don't see how she's been adding to the drama, she just wants people to leave her alone. It's insane how some stupid dude she met caused so much unwanted drama in her life, & it's even more insane that people are so fascinated with it, blows my mind
Quote:
mstrike, bro, you are ugly as ****, lmfao! I should have known ugly ****s like you are the only ones on this site, Tiff def has nothing to worry about, I think the main reason why she's irritated is because ugly ass losers are trying to say bull **** about her when she is WAY out of you guy's league...this is priceless!

Blitz writes a ****ing novel and resumes spamming dicks
Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalWarriorX2
So, this is Blitz. (and tif if you are reading this, all you had to do was let it go and I would have as well, but since you decided to message people that knew me personally and talk a bunch of **** this is for you )

I have to say, I over reacted and I apologize for all the cock pictures (lol not really). So let me just drop all of the bull**** and be completely honest, might as well at this point. I wasn't angry because people ****ed with my life, I was angry because I was busted. And because you guys EPICALLY cock blocked me from getting blown at least a few more times. And because a tiny little part of me felt slightly guilty about her feeling violated. That feeling quickly went away once I realized she was vindictively trying to message people on my facebook and talk a bunch of **** about me, then I stopped feeling sorry.

She did suck my dick. In fact this is how the night went down. I hadn't been laid since I left columbia, MO (my last job ) and it had been about a month, so I decided to start looking. She had added me on facebook, I don't remember how or why but she did. The cotton candy hair caught my eye very much similar to how a piece of silver tin catches the eye of a crow, so I started talking to her. After a few weeks I finally decided to go through with it despite the fact that I knew she was a bit chubby, I figured hey what the ****, at least I might get blown. So I went and saw her, we sat in her room and watched TV and shot the **** for a few hours. I waited for her kid to go to bed, we watched some more TV we flirted, then I told her I didn't want to watch tv anymore and we started making out. She started ****ing licking my face, no joke. Terrible kisser, sucking all over my face I was confused. more of that, her pretending to have reservations "oh no we can't continue blah blah" I kept working my game, I had her extremely sexually frustrated and right when she was about to give into sex she told me she had BV, some sort of infection in her vagina, not sure what it is but I didn't want to find out. So I simply said "I don't have any problems".

She started sucking my dick, 5 or 10 minutes into it I went limp and she asked why, I told her I don't like receiving head like that (and I really don't) so I recommended her letting me **** her mouth. So that is what I did, I ****ed her mouth for about 10 minutes till I busted into her mouth, she then spit in the trashcan and I stayed around for a little while longer pretending to give a **** then left. Told her she wasn't just a hook up and I'd want to see her again, but instead I went home and posted this thread the following day. To be honest I probably would have seen her a few more times and fooled around, I might have even dated her for a bit but I didn't see relationship material. She lives with her dad, receives welfare, has a child at 22, and doesn't have a GED or HS diploma. If she ends up going to beauty school and providing for her child, then awesome for her. But right now, she isn't. The house was a ****ing mess, and so is she.

While in retrospect I think this thread is extremely hilarious, I still think it's incredibly lame that people get off on making things serious and bringing it into the real world. At the end of the day I leave completely un affected, so anyone thinking they "got me" think again, it's not a big deal and I don't really give a ****. I did , and I won't lie, at first but now I can see that I was retarded for caring even slightly.

No I don't have a job, I'm currently in the midst of looking for one. I was working for a progressive political campaign and it's since ended, I hit all of my goals , wrapped up my office and moved back to california as I originally planned to look for work, it's just taking a bit longer than I planned. I've been unemployed for like 3 weeks, so calm down. No I don't have a phone, because I don't have a job and I can't pay for a phone. And yes, I ride a bike. The fact that ANY of you find that funny is ****ing weird. I've been getting around without a car by choice since I was 17, and it's saved me a lot of money. When you live in Cities like Atlanta, Sacramento, and San Diego it's easy to get around without one, and in my opinion much smarter.

later *****es.
Blitz continues to spam dicks through smurfs at random times and you should probably use the work-safe template when at work duh

end of second cliffs

Last edited by Phalanx; 06-22-2010 at 15:07..
Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
3 - 06-17-2010, 16:27
I know.

SexxxGodSteve
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 06-17-2010, 16:27
why wouldnt you?

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
5 - 06-17-2010, 16:27
it's a man

Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 06-17-2010, 16:27
I'd hit it, maybe skittles will come out if she came.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 06-17-2010, 16:29
arm area looks chubby

need another pic to be certain

she's probably a chubs

Walking_Man
VeteranX
Old
8 - 06-17-2010, 16:30
look at those fat shoulders

FAT UGH

groundzero
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 06-17-2010, 16:31
need a body shot. but she is probably fun in bed. i don't see why not so far.

Blitz
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
10 - 06-17-2010, 16:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
arm area looks chubby

need another pic to be certain

she's probably a chubs
She's a little on the chubs side. Nice curves, definitely not petite.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 06-17-2010, 16:33
looks pretty enough but the chubs would turn me off

just convince her to lose 10lbs

Mytzylplyx
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
12 - 06-17-2010, 16:34
Hit based off of what I can see. Need more pics though.

Whoop
VeteranXX
Old
13 - 06-17-2010, 16:35
i have a feeling ***** is crazy

Snake{TS}
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
14 - 06-17-2010, 16:35
details people. details.

does/did she swallow?

Procell
VeteranXX
Old
15 - 06-17-2010, 16:35
weren't you the guy that ****ed the 45 yr old stroke lady?

the "bomb *****" one?

Maven
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 06-17-2010, 16:36
anal only

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
17 - 06-17-2010, 16:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoop View Post
i have a feeling ***** is crazy
You think so? I think she's obviously a PHD judging by the hair and lip ring and the fact she sucked Blitz's dick.

Goofy
VeteranXV
Old
18 - 06-17-2010, 16:39
let me fix this for you:

AeiOwnYou
VeteranXV
Old
19 - 06-17-2010, 17:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
let me fix this for you:
Beat me to it

Federere
VeteranXX
Old
20 - 06-17-2010, 17:09
hot

Page 1 of 51

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page HION - I let her slob my nob

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
attacked with cocks , big black dicks , bitch stole my bike , blitz is a dumb person , blitz is creepy , donger brothers , dudeski , kurayami , mom! , more parls sausages , quit lying bitch & suck , rainbow sheets black cock , teratos for admin , they nexted my son , they took 'er jerbs , they took her son , they took my fat whore , tiff klocker , tiffany kocksucker , toys arr us , u just got nexted bro , waaaaaaaaaaaaaaalt , what a fat bitch , yar matey heavy weighty , yarr matey i banged katie