Reload this Page SL83's Extended and Ongoing Beer Thread
Page 19 of 45
fish_spum
Veteran++
Old
361 - 02-10-2010, 16:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Bew View Post
I hope we get some of their new Nemesis around here (but I doubt it). Seems to be pretty limited.
i think i saw some of this at the place i go to, probably gonna have to go pick some up now that i see what it is. have a friend up in grand rapids that had it at brewery, said it was pretty good.

Sponsored Links
Stigs
VeteranXX
Old
362 - 02-10-2010, 16:34
our area is getting I think 10 cases of Nemesis total

Stigs
VeteranXX
Old
363 - 02-10-2010, 16:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite View Post
i can't afford KBS
usually $6-$8 (12oz) bottle around here

Infinite
VeteranXV
Old
364 - 02-10-2010, 16:37
25 a 4pack is what i've seen. havent seen any singles.

Stigs
VeteranXX
Old
365 - 02-10-2010, 16:41
thats not bad...if you can find someone to split it with that would be the way to go

-[ENIG]ma-
VeteranXX
Old
366 - 02-10-2010, 23:44
Most places around here will have individual prices on 4 packs as well.

fish_spum
Veteran++
Old
367 - 02-10-2010, 23:47
went to check on some nemesis here, will have it tomorrow. got some dirty bastard to hold me over. not a big fan of scotch ales, but its ok.

fish_spum
Veteran++
Old
368 - 02-11-2010, 22:59
so, i went to the store to get nemesis. $22 for a 4-pack, whatever I'll splurge on it. As I'm carrying it from the car to my place, the bottom breaks out of it. I am left with zero nemesis. **** Founders. I am never purchasing their products again. That is all.

P.S. **** Founders

Giz
VeteranXX
Old
369 - 02-11-2010, 23:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish_spum View Post
so, i went to the store to get nemesis. $22 for a 4-pack, whatever I'll splurge on it. As I'm carrying it from the car to my place, the bottom breaks out of it. I am left with zero nemesis. **** Founders. I am never purchasing their products again. That is all.

P.S. **** Founders
Why the **** didn't you take it back to the store you just bought it from and demand a replacement?

Wrathchild
VeteranXV
Old
370 - 02-11-2010, 23:23
That **** happened to me carrying in a case of Dragon's Milk. The side handle cutout just ripped right through and it dropped to the pavement. Luckily only one broke but I was still pissed.

fish_spum
Veteran++
Old
371 - 02-11-2010, 23:46
because it's not really their fault? it wasn't damaged in any way that i could tell before i bought it. i'm blowing it out of proportion some because it was only $22, which in the scheme of things isn't all that much, but in terms of beer, it's kinda a lot. i emailed founders, i doubt i'll get any sort of meaningful response, but who knows.

Stigs
VeteranXX
Old
372 - 02-12-2010, 00:03
Quote:

P.S. **** Founders
any decent bar/store/brewery would have comp'ed you new bottles, did you even try?

also, why blame Founders? anytime I buy a six pack, always request double bags, and hold by the six pack holder...anything more, ask for a box...any place will be more than happy to oblige for your business.

got a box from CA today with a few fresh Pliny's, Temptation, and Consecration...just popped a single Pliny, so good.

fish_spum
Veteran++
Old
373 - 02-12-2010, 01:37
well, i mainly blame founders because afterwards i went to a bar and got a bucket of bell's two hearted which doesn't really lead to rational thoughts. the whole situation was just annoying i guess. more disappointed than mad really.

it wasn't the store's fault that there was something wrong with the packaging, and yeah, i could've taken some extra care when transporting it, but the bottom line is that it was a four pack of beer and i was carrying it the way it is designed to be carried and the way i've alway carried it with no incident.

Noumenon
VeteranXX
Old
374 - 02-12-2010, 01:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrathchild View Post
We're supposed to have 112 cases of that coming in about two weeks, but it's $185 a case at my price I may have to give it a try though, sounds like a winner.
Jesus, we only got like 10 of em and its only $170 for us.

Noumenon
VeteranXX
Old
375 - 02-12-2010, 01:42
Quote:

P.S. **** Founders
If the place you bought it from won't replace it I bet the company would.

Stigs
VeteranXX
Old
376 - 02-12-2010, 11:18
definitely email the brewery, most of them go out of their way to refund or replace a product

fish_spum
Veteran++
Old
377 - 02-12-2010, 12:12
emailed them last night. they replied this morning and are making it right. founders is back in my good graces.

Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
378 - 02-12-2010, 12:48
Quote:

P.S. **** Founders

Where do you live? I need to go start checking the stores for this. Usually we get things ~2 weeks after Chicago

CERVICAL-KREMS
VeteranXV
Old
379 - 02-12-2010, 12:55
a certain tw poster once got out of a car carrying a handle of JD in a plastic bag before celebrating his 18th birthday

you can see where i'm going with this, but if you can't, we didn't get drunk that night

Xeri0us
VeteranXX
Old
380 - 02-12-2010, 19:14

****ing amazing

Page 19 of 45

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page SL83's Extended and Ongoing Beer Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
beer , sl83 , yarr matey i banged katie