61 - 08-05-2008, 19:43
POINTFULL BUMP

Sponsored Links
Kurayami
Banned
Old
62 - 08-05-2008, 19:43
I think I see what is going on here.

You are on welfare, so you think that everybody else in the world is just as much a drain on society. I'm sorry to report that I never have received nor will I ever receive any form of welfare because, unlike you, I have a degree of integrity.

Since you are a hopeless case, I recommend suicide.
But hey, at least we don't need to worry about you reproducing!

Ash_Parnal
VeteranXX
Old
63 - 08-05-2008, 19:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurayami View Post
I think I see what is going on here.

You are on welfare, so you think that everybody else in the world is just as much a drain on society. I'm sorry to report that I never have received nor will I ever receive any form of welfare because, unlike you, I have a degree of integrity.

Since you are a hopeless case, I recommend suicide.
But hey, at least we don't need to worry about you reproducing!
Sorry to disappoint you on both accounts, besides, I'd hardly take consider someone who a) condones genocide, or b) makes fun of Miscarriage, as someone who has "integrity".

Not to mention, recommending someone to commit suicide can land you in jail in some states, you might want to be carefull about stating things like that.

But hey, ymmw.

And yes, you were the one that drew lines between welfare and integrity, and then you think that people who dislike your train of thought, should like comitt suicide?

Integrity, guess that's something you have a new definition of?

Last edited by Ash_Parnal; 08-11-2008 at 19:32..
Kurayami
Banned
Old
64 - 08-05-2008, 20:09

HeLLrAiSr
VeteranXV
Old
65 - 08-05-2008, 20:27
ymmw

Kurayami
Banned
Old
66 - 08-05-2008, 20:31
Just got a PM:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_Parnal
You do know telling folks to comitt suicide online in some states now is not considered to be "ok"? right? I know you're a sick puppy, but that's really going beyond the normal bound of communication online on all accounts possible. Apart from making fun of miscarriages, thats the sickest thing I've ever read..

"Integrity", right?
Ass, have you considered that perhaps people would not respond to you in such a manner if you were not so deliberately inflammatory? Have you considered that perhaps people may take offense when you heap hubris upon them and brand them as "genocidal murderers" because they disagree with you on issues that your tiny, damaged little brain isn't even capable of fully understanding?

Furthermore, how can you have the audacity to get onto a soapbox like that? You just made everybody on welfare the butt of a joke in the attempt to "get" at somebody on the internet that doesn't like you. How exactly is that justified? Particularly if you actually believe I'm on welfare?

Like I said, you are a hate-filled twat and it's a bit late for you to adopt the moral high road, especially when it's blatantly obvious that I'm not actually trying to get you to kill yourself. If I were, I'd put a lot more effort into it!

DillingerEscp
VeteranXV
Old
67 - 08-05-2008, 20:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
That's funny because I'm putting off doing something.

One could even say that I'm Stalin.
Ohhhhhhhhhh good one.

aNimAL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
68 - 08-05-2008, 20:53
hey it's a woman with breasts

MeSlayer
VeteranXV
Old
69 - 08-05-2008, 21:01
well, despite my original reservations (i mean concentration camps) - i do not regret clicking on this thread after all!

Page 4 of 4

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page So, how are you SOB's? :P

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
eurotrash , general faggotry , heil hitler , jews = criminals , suicidedouchebag