Search Is Contributor Only

Anyone with a ++ next to their name has contributed to the site's progression, and longevity. This should be considered no less of value than the monetary reward being asked for in return for search / contribution status.

Therefore, enable search for ++'s.

Anyone with a ++ next to their name has contributed to the site's progression, and longevity. This should be considered no less of value than the monetary reward being asked for in return for search / contribution status.

I considered this but decided against it.

how about removing the Contibutor tag and adding a "Non Contributor" tag to those who haven't donated.

Then we can pay additional $$ to have those changed for anyone who doesn't contirbute. Kinda like custom titles but for slackers.

I don't see why people are bitching so much about this. Maybe back when this forum was a lot younger in age I could see a problem, but I would assume most of us have some sort of income that $10 is no big deal

You're old enough to pay for search.

Back