[(#)SOCCER] 2007-2008 Season Thread Part II

btw MLS kicked off today

$20 for legal and live streaming of all MLS matches not televised by FSC for the whole season. I expect the bandwidth and quality will be the same as the superliga matches that were broadcast on that website by the same company

liverpool-5-star-crest.jpg

everton-fc.jpg

Every time I see the slogan for Liverpool I always read it as "YOU'LL NEVER WANK ALONE" and it makes me laugh to think of the huge circle jerk that Liverpool fandom is. You fags.

Every time I see the slogan for Liverpool I always read it as "YOU'LL NEVER WANK ALONE" and it makes me laugh to think of the huge circle jerk that Liverpool fandom is. You fags.

Piss off, matey.

The real question is why folks like you have such a fucking hardon for Liv'pool supporters. Shite, we're a fucking sinking ship/skeleton crew as it is, soon to have the lovely joyous waltz across the pitch with the gooners and you're still busting our balls.

Blow it out your arse.

Oh, and don't worry so much, most of the rats have already left the sinking ship. I'm not one of them.

My money would be on the blue side of mersyside today. 2-1 upset

Wouldn't be a shock, that. Everton isn't a slouch squad by any stretch. In fact, they're fairly level (roughly) with Liv'pool overall in the tables etc.

Vee shall see.

Glad the fucking Italians didn't COMPLETELY beat the shit out of Torres during his international stint for Espana.

Gotta' give the lad credit for shaking it off.

PS: Fuck ITA

ynwa

mahalo

:)

Edit: I know it's a lot to ask for, but man, I'd really like to see Harry Kewell get on the boards just ONCE this season in that he'll most likely *sigh* be gone after this.

Last edited:
Thats what I mean. Everton have been playing some pretty shit-hot football lately. Plus its a derby game so anything can happen

Piss off, matey.

The real question is why folks like you have such a fucking hardon for Liv'pool supporters. Shite, we're a fucking sinking ship/skeleton crew as it is, soon to have the lovely joyous waltz across the pitch with the gooners and you're still busting our balls.

Blow it out your arse.

Oh, and don't worry so much, most of the rats have already left the sinking ship. I'm not one of them.

Don't think any of the TW liverpool supporters have jumped ship, but you never know

i sure as hell ain't a torrespool supporter....i just like the big rivalries (specially when a spot for europe is on the line) and am a much bigger fan of the epl

its too bad cahill couldnt play

Don't think any of the TW liverpool supporters have jumped ship, but you never know

Well, you, Ryan and I haven't.

I wasn't speaking solely towards TW. Sorry if I was vague.

Ryan "Glare" Avery, that is. Heh.

ynwa.

Anyhow, nice *cough* putting Crouch in AT the 90th minute. What's the program on that one anyhow ?

how in the fuck do the spurs lose to newcastle 4-1? for fuck sakes even owen scored.... :(

You mean Owen who's scored in the last three games and still manages to maintain a 1 in 2 record despite all the injuries he's had? :lol:

Someone was going to get a beating off us sooner or later when morale was raised, and I'm SO happy it was against spurs away!

i thoguht it was kinda disrespectful to bring on crouch in the 90th like that

maybe benitez wants him out...they could get some nice $

owen didnt score for ingerland

Back