H4y guyz! Let's all vote OBAMA!

Well hey, IC, that's fine. If you think its an environmental issue, go for it.

I just don't want to hear this crap about obama reducing gas prices. He wants to get us off gas entirely, which is totally fine - itl just take forever. But electing this guy won't take oil down 20 bucks a barrel. Hes doing nothing to reduce the price of oil, hes doing everything to get us off oil entirely. Mccain wants to do both.

Mccain SAYS he wants to do both now. Later when he's all snuggled in there nice and tight, something tells me he'll forget what he's saying now. And Iran will suddenly become a threat that requires our attention.

mccainobamacheckbook.jpg

Mccain SAYS he wants to do both now. Later when he's all snuggled in there nice and tight, something tells me he'll forget what he's saying now. And Iran will suddenly become a threat that requires our attention.

If you actively distrust the guy there's nothing I can say re: policy. Everything that refutes your stupid argument you can write off as a lie. Its similar to when conspiracy theorists talk themselves into a logical corner, they just say its "part of the conspiracy" and continue on their merry little way.

But its your foot if you want to go ahead and shoot it.

If you actively distrust the guy there's nothing I can say re: policy. Everything that refutes your stupid argument you can write off as a lie. Its similar to when conspiracy theorists talk themselves into a logical corner, they just say its "part of the conspiracy" and continue on their merry little way.

But its your foot if you want to go ahead and shoot it.

I don't distrust him, I don't like him. He is too old, too fucked up, frail of body and mind. Not necessarily a bad guy, just not a guy i want in control of the country.

Oh, hydrogen vehicles are already on the road?

Then tell me where I can go buy one.

If you lived in California, where the infrastructure for hydrogen fuel is already established, you can lease a Honda hydrogen fuel cell vehicle that emits only water.

So you can move to California and lease one right this second.

He's less of a shitfuck than McCain.

And if that's the best we can do, that's who I'll vote for.

McCain is just another Bush.

holy living fuck this just proves how amazingly delusional and ignorant you are

christ why do i even bother reading your stupid shit
Don't be so ridiculous.

Everyone knows you can't read.

So who'd you pay to type that sh*t for you?

bRAQ HUSSEIN ObAMA = Muslim = Antichrist

Too late, the Antichrist is already president. But he was born in the form of a coked up idiot who is too incompetent to execute his evil plan. The Antichrist almost died choking on a pretzel.

Back