Page 5 of 7
Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
81 - 10-19-2020, 01:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
I don't know who you think you are to take a shot at anyone over intellect Full Sail.
Is this even English, retard?

Quote:
You apparently don't even grasp the concept of how a shower curtain works
What in the **** are you talking about? Are you really comparing water droplets on vinyl with viruses through cotton?

Sponsored Links
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
82 - 10-19-2020, 01:17

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
83 - 10-19-2020, 01:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Thanks Science.

Who would of thought that covering your mouth when you cough and sneeze stops stuff from flying out of it.

Mom was right! Mom is a scientist.

Last edited by Hellsfury; 10-19-2020 at 02:59..
Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
84 - 10-19-2020, 02:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Sneezing is life.

Can't walk around without sneezing. Can't sneeze anywhere except straight out into the air at people. Also, that photo totally captured the aerosolized saliva/mucus that went through and around, as well as the subsequent sneezing/breathing that aerosolized the previous sneeze's output that was stuck inside the mask that you're touching over and over.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
85 - 10-19-2020, 06:45
You're so ****ing dumb it's causing me a headache

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
86 - 10-19-2020, 07:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSobieski View Post
You're so ****ing dumb it's causing me a headache
Yeah, I know you guys hate science when it goes against your feelings. It's okay.

Keep wearing your masks like good little ignorant pussies so you can feel better about yourself for "protecting others."

Just don't expect others to agree with you.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
87 - 10-19-2020, 08:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Yeah, I know you guys hate science when it goes against your feelings. It's okay.

Keep wearing your masks like good little ignorant pussies so you can feel better about yourself for "protecting others."

Just don't expect others to agree with you.
of course not, because a sizeable portion of the population are morons..like yourself.

i don't give a **** if you don't agree with the science behind it. Put your mask on retard.. once you get outside, get back in your car, go back to your home with your likely equally retarded kinfolk, you can be as maskless as you wanna be

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
88 - 10-19-2020, 08:54
Quote:
of course not, because a sizeable portion of the population are morons..like yourself.

i don't give a **** if you don't agree with the science behind it. Put your mask on retard.. once you get outside, get back in your car, go back to your home with your likely equally retarded kinfolk, you can be as maskless as you wanna be
Listen, it'll be okay.

Your mask stops virus transmission. You're fine. Doctors wear masks during surgery, right? What more proof do you need? It doesn't matter what anyone else is doing, as long as you're wearing your cloth mask, viruses as large as drops of mucus coming from your mouth during a sneeze can't get into your lungs. Your mask basically makes you immune. Oh and wash your hands and stuff.

So there, no worries.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
89 - 10-19-2020, 09:24
Quote:
If you're for advocating making masks illegal to not wear, or okay with businesses/people being fined for not using them, or allowing businesses to refuse people over it, you're a leftist [read: fascist].
When did I advocate any of that nonsense? I just pointed out that you are very narrow minded. You refuse to acknowledge anything that doesn’t fit the narrative you want.

I also pointed out that your defensive mechanism is to blurt out libtard or leftist whenever anyone disagrees with you, even when the subject isn’t politically based, like Mask effectiveness. Sure, retards want to make it political, but when you get down to brass taxes, it’s really just science.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
90 - 10-19-2020, 09:26
Quote:
Listen, it'll be okay.

Your mask stops virus transmission. You're fine. Doctors wear masks during surgery, right? What more proof do you need? It doesn't matter what anyone else is doing, as long as you're wearing your cloth mask, viruses as large as drops of mucus coming from your mouth during a sneeze can't get into your lungs. Your mask basically makes you immune. Oh and wash your hands and stuff.

So there, no worries.
You're too ****ing stupid to even grasp what people are saying to you and you think you can make any kind of determination of the validity of something like a mask for viral protection?

You're a moron. Actually you would have to save up for a year to be a moron

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91 - 10-19-2020, 09:39
Quote:
You're too ****ing stupid to even grasp what people are saying to you and you think you can make any kind of determination of the validity of something like a mask for viral protection?

You're a moron. Actually you would have to save up for a year to be a moron
It'll be okay, Juggs. The big, bad virus won't get to you. You're probably wearing your cloth mask right now. You're safe!

Whenever you're afraid, just play the look at the picture in this thread that shows large droplets being stopped. Viruses are about that size, so you're immune!

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
92 - 10-19-2020, 09:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
When did I advocate any of that nonsense? I just pointed out that you are very narrow minded. You refuse to acknowledge anything that doesn’t fit the narrative you want.

I also pointed out that your defensive mechanism is to blurt out libtard or leftist whenever anyone disagrees with you, even when the subject isn’t politically based, like Mask effectiveness. Sure, retards want to make it political, but when you get down to brass taxes, it’s really just science.
Oh, yeah? Oh, that's interesting.

Well ****, let me ask a quick question or two: Do you wear a mask? And if it wasn't mandatory, would you still wear a mask?

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
93 - 10-19-2020, 09:45
Quote:

Well ****, let me ask a quick question or two: Do you wear a mask? And if it wasn't mandatory, would you still wear a mask?
I wear a mask where common sense says its warranted. This isn't rocket science. If it wasn't mandatory i would still probably wear one if i thought it was warranted.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
94 - 10-19-2020, 09:49
:dapopcorn:

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
95 - 10-19-2020, 10:07
Quote:

I wear a mask in public, even when not mandatory. At work not so much, but I’m not exposed to a lot of people at work. Why do I wear the mask voluntarily? Because it isn’t a big deal to wear it and it makes people around me more comfortable and that’s reason enough for me because I’m not a dick.

To answer a question you haven’t asked yet, am I concerned about catching Covid? I am not.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
96 - 10-19-2020, 10:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
I wear a mask in public, even when not mandatory. At work not so much, but I’m not exposed to a lot of people at work. Why do I wear the mask voluntarily? Because it isn’t a big deal to wear it and it makes people around me more comfortable and that’s reason enough for me because I’m not a dick.

To answer a question you haven’t asked yet, am I concerned about catching Covid? I am not.
Why would you wear a mask if it wasn't voluntary? Is it because you believe it stops viruses from being transmitted or only because "it makes other people more comfortable"?

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
97 - 10-19-2020, 10:21
Quote:
I wear a mask where common sense says its warranted. This isn't rocket science. If it wasn't mandatory i would still probably wear one if i thought it was warranted.
Common sense, like people eating in a restaurant that you whined about earlier?

Don't worry, Juggs. The scary virus can't get you when you're wearing the cloth mask you haven't washed in weeks.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
98 - 10-19-2020, 10:46
Quote:
It'll be okay, Juggs. The big, bad virus won't get to you. You're probably wearing your cloth mask right now. You're safe!
200k people in this country thought the same.

[/quote]
Whenever you're afraid, just play the look at the picture in this thread that shows large droplets being stopped. Viruses are about that size, so you're immune![/QUOTE]

large droplets being stopped, small droplets having range reduced. again, not rocket science

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
99 - 10-19-2020, 10:52
the intellectual titans of tw in: FACE OFF MASK ON 2020

juggs
val
tkk

lmfao

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
100 - 10-19-2020, 10:57
I did a bit of digging on the mask stuff after our discussion in the covid thread. Best meta analysis I could find was the following:

Face masks: what the data say

Conclusion: Science is unsettled, but it is more likely than not that masks do assist in reducing the spread of Covid. This varies greatly by environment, mask type, and how the user wears their mask. However, the greatest risk in contracting covid has been shown in conditions where you have long sustained contact with an infected person. Chance of catching covid walking down the street is extremely low.

Page 5 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Rona has hit Biden/Harris

Social Website Bullshit