FUCK CHINA and the Boat it Rode in On

He typed on his Chinese keyboard, sitting on his Chinese chair, clicking his Chinese mouse attached to his Chinese computer communicating with his Chinese router connected to his Chinese modem. "DANG CHINESE" was displayed across his monitor. It too was manufactured in China.

Just before he called his doctor on his Chinese made phone for Chinese made medicine and possibly use a Chinese made ventilator to combat the Chinese made virus.

Yeah, this isn't a problem. :nuts:

What party legislated manufacturing jobs out of the US?

China and to a lesser extent Saudi Arabia have been fucking us for decades. This is OFN.

i'm not gonna tell u that u have cancer, but i'm going 2 ask u why u didn't get treatment 4 ur cancer

dang it china if only u hadn't lied to us we wouldn't have been so incompetent and sat around doing nothing for months while the virus outbreak in the us became the worst in the world

if only the democrats hadnt sat on their impeachment that froze the gvt until beginning of feb and then told everyone it was nothing more than the flu after losing the impeachment

if only we hadn't been so paralyzed by impeachment we would have taken this virus head on that we were actively downplaying for months

Trump Declares Coronavirus A Public Health Emergency And Restricts Travel From China : NPR

Pelosi: Trump's expanded travel ban is 'outrageous, un-American' and threatens 'rule of law' | TheHill

Biden slams Trump response to coronavirus epidemic: This is no time for "fearmongering" | TheHill

“We have, right now, a crisis with the coronavirus,” Biden said in Iowa Friday. “This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia - hysterical xenophobia - and fearmongering to lead the way instead of science.”

He typed on his Chinese keyboard, sitting on his Chinese chair, clicking his Chinese mouse attached to his Chinese computer communicating with his Chinese router connected to his Chinese modem. "DANG CHINESE" was displayed across his monitor. It too was manufactured in China.

and the best part is that he is a EX PAT, what a joke.

FUCK WHO?
FUCK CHINA!

Remember when Tucker had a great writer
an internet troll i name Captain of the Television?
Tuckers ratings were soaring
and then said writer started getting called out on the internet for anti-semitic remarks?
and was fired/quit and Tucker went off the air for a couple weeks
and when he came back
Tucker sucked
and has sucked ever since
'member? i do

Last edited:

I think a lot of my shit is Korean, but it's all the same to you I suppose

and the best part is that he is a EX PAT, what a joke.

If you grew up in Southern Calif... Mexico is not too different from the US.
I am an American and Mexico is a CLOSE neighbor that are also Americans.
Get used to it. Go ahead and pilpul me on this, but Mexican culture is a lot closer to the US than any culture from the Middle East, EU, or even Chinada at this point. I'm impressed by their pride in Nationalism. If it hadn't been for this CCP Virus I would have been back and forth to the states 3 times over the last 2 months (lost $ on four round trip plane flights.) We have children in California, so ya, sometimes I think I have more of a stake in the future of the US than you incels.

Back