in this thread, i will post the life story of tribalwar's own gon by fraggle - Page 9 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page in this thread, i will post the life story of tribalwar's own gon
Page 9 of 26
Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
161 - 06-23-2008, 13:25
good read on a monday morning

Sponsored Links
Codect
VeteranXX
Old
162 - 06-23-2008, 13:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
good read on a monday morning
Agreed.

scandal
VeteranXX
Old
163 - 06-23-2008, 13:49
Maybe, fraggle, when you're done with all the sections, you can put it all in your OP?

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
164 - 06-23-2008, 13:59
i will.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
165 - 06-23-2008, 14:00
excellent thread.

will defiantly keep reading this.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
166 - 06-23-2008, 14:01
also, i am curious as to how many people have been searching for posts made by gon or whatever his new name is?

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
167 - 06-23-2008, 14:02
this is fraggle's magnum opus

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
168 - 06-23-2008, 14:04
I didn't even know he hacked 5150 servers before.

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
169 - 06-23-2008, 14:07
fraggle and gon rocks

kurayami just got a name for being an edgy troll.. "HEY I HATE U AND IM BETTER"

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
170 - 06-23-2008, 14:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdreNaLiNe View Post
I didn't even know he hacked 5150 servers before.
I was in on the 5150 convo and why they went that way..you werent

dan-o2
VeteranXV
Old
171 - 06-23-2008, 14:08
hi fraggle and also scooby

Maker
VeteranX
Old
172 - 06-23-2008, 14:14
gon made some excellent scripts for tribal wars and after he was banned, he made the scout script show up as goatse

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
173 - 06-23-2008, 14:19
fraggle is my eternal friend

Toddler
VeteranX
Old
174 - 06-23-2008, 14:31
I miss the good ol days. TW:W was a ****ing blast

TooSmoothe
VeteranXX
Old
175 - 06-23-2008, 14:33
What a great way to get through Monday

FLOOR
VeteranXV
Old
176 - 06-23-2008, 15:04
i am proud to have been acquainted w/ gon at one point

Bump
Unregistered
Old
177 - 06-23-2008, 15:07
i've always been very flattered when people confused my name with gon's

it makes me feel special

Witch
VeteranXV
Old
178 - 06-23-2008, 15:16
Few more posts fraggle and this will be TWHOF

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
179 - 06-23-2008, 15:18
Part VI

Pretty soon, Tribes 1 was dying a slow death, and Tribes 2 had arrived. The arrival of Tribes 2 led to the demise of Gon's tribe, Tsunami. Tsunami's leadership of Lord PhoEnix and hardluck were busy working retail and smoking pot respectively, and could not be bothered to run a Tribes 2 operation. Gon decided to join his friends fraggle and Nido in the Knights of Volace (KoV) for Tribes 2, led by LordKermit, who was under a self imposed house arrest due to his Chronic Irritable Bowel Syndrome condition, coupled with his social awkwardness.

Gon's foray into Tribes 2 didn't last very long, as KoV was one and done on the ladder. KoV returned to Tribes 1 and Gon returned with them, a full fledged member of a former #1 tribe. As a member of KoV, Gon frequently scrimmaged with the tribe, but only played in maybe one match when absolutely no one else was available: mostly due to his poor Canadian internet connection, of course.

In his social life, Gon was about to graduate high school and embark on his collegiate adventures, but prior to his arrival at Carleton University in Ottawa, there was the small matter of UVALAN4. Once again, Gon convinced Ernie and Michele to drive the family minivan 2000km from Sarnia, Ontario to Chantilly, Virginia, for another fun filled LAN adventure.

This biographer did not attend UVALAN4, so all of the following stories are being told third or fourth hand and may or may not be entirely accurate.

Upon arriving at the Hotel, Gon was immediately approached by 12uff 12yda (now calling himself TSI), who took the opportunity to apologize for his behavior at UVALAN3, and offered a masculine embrace to young Gon, who accepted with glee. Since many of his old friends from UVALAN3 did not attend UVALAN4, young Gon was forced to retreat from his comfort zone and make some new friends. Because Gon wasn't much for words, he would simply insert himself into an area full of forum names he recognized, sit down, and have a drink or three.

At one point, while in the company of AkumA, Gon decided that he had had enough of AkumA's retarded behavior and decided to do something about it. Not one for words, Gon let his bladder do the talking, secreting 73 ounces of Canadian Urine into AkumA's jalopy (which months later exploded in front of him, as per forum lore). Later, back at the LAN, Gon was sitting in a drunken stupor admiring the rantings of his favorite recording artist Dee Snyder, when Midnj approached Gon and commented on the large urine stain in Gon's pants. Gon replied by giving Midnj the finger with a dumb smirk on his face, and this is the image most TribalWar members have burned into their heads when they think of the Notorious G.O.N.

After several days of drunken shenanigans, the LAN ended, and Gon was about to embark on his collegiate adventures.

Up Next: Gon:::The Carleton Years.

(to be continued)

jonb
VeteranXX
Old
180 - 06-23-2008, 15:22
GodDAMN, I love storytime!

Page 9 of 26

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page in this thread, i will post the life story of tribalwar's own gon

Social Website Bullshit