[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

888888-p1.jpg

we should make america great again by bringing the white house press corps back to its roots under LBJ.

first, restore the press room to its former glory as a swimming pool. here's LBJ enjoying the swimming pool.
3824350-26214850-thumbnail.jpg

second, LBJ used to drag the press into the bathroom with him. I can't find a picture of that so here's a picture of LBJ lifting up his shirt.
president-lyndon-johnson-shows-the-press-his-gall-bladder-surgery-scars.jpg

third, they're so fucking whiny. jesus, they spend all their time being the administration's lapdogs and then along comes an administration that doesn't want them around. oh no, how will trump get his message out? bummer.

here's a picture of LBJ refusing to get out of bed for anyone.
living-room-lbj.jpg

Trump goes to Steak House, orders fish

NYT: UNFIT FOR PRESIDENCY!

CNN: IS TRUMP'S PRESIDENCY OVER ALREADY?

Harry Reid: Trump clearly is a racist, sexist, homophobe, misogynist!

Seriously, Trump just needs to shut Harry Reid up by mentioning how he got his ass kicked by exercise equipment......

CNN will never learn. To them there exists only only story at a time and they will hump the everloving shit out of that story until the next one.

thank god trump is making room on his team 4 more neocons

we should make america great again by bringing the white house press corps back to its roots under LBJ.

first, restore the press room to its former glory as a swimming pool. here's LBJ enjoying the swimming pool.
3824350-26214850-thumbnail.jpg

i was looking hard for Kurayami in that pic

:spineyes:

man he needs to be extra careful

obama/hillary/soros is out for his blood right now. i wouldn't trust anyone cooking dinner for him. he needs to cook his own shit.

Back