Texas, an absurd third world shithole? YES!

I forget that the Dems count on breeding voters as well as importing them. They are probably worried this will impact their voter count in a few years.

This is the kind of diversity the world needs. If you like the Texas way you move there. If you don't you move out. I have no idea what it is like to live there. I'll look it up:

Houston

Living in Houston Texas: What to Expect | Hastings Law Firm

fun, music, and heat... Houston, Texas is one of Texas’s largest cities... traffic jams, tight lanes... need a car to get around the city... January at an average temperature of 53 degrees Fahrenheit ... third highest humidity in the nation... cost of living is surprisingly low... a nice ratio between salary and cost of living for many... many diverse cultures... hurricanes also frequently... no zoning laws...

hmm i dunno lets look at some random streets:

Google Maps

Google Maps

Google Maps

Lets go to the centre of the city:

Google Maps

Google Maps

Google Maps

Google Maps

Looks tidy. The streets are empty. Maybe they should come up with a way of making more people have kids. Probably better than importing a population. Breed them locally. Try to use the best stock. Trust me I breed birds and have grafted plants. You can spend a lot of effort on a living organism so you best start with the best strain you can get your hands on. Do it labs it's faster. Release them when they're ready to start paying tax. Everyone wins.

Houston. I had grandparents that lived there. My grandfather worked for Texaco. It is pretty humid. The city itself grew like a lichen. It booms and the outer ring road becomes an inner ring. It's happened about 4 times.

iu

When I'd visit, we'd go down to Galveston bay and catch speckled trout from the pier. I wonder if there are any trout left these days?

Last edited:
Houston. I had grandparents that lived there. My grandfather worked for Texaco. It is pretty humid. The city itself grew like a lichen. It booms and the outer ring road becomes an inner ring. It's happened about 4 times.

iu

When I'd visit, we'd go down to Galveston bay and catch speckled trout from the pier. I wonder if there are any trout left these days?

There are, but not nearly as many. The redfish have decimated their population. Fuck redfish. Speckled trout is the most delicious fish I've ever had.

mostly people who would never live in Dubai voluntarily.

and i'm good with that.

Ignorance is bliss. If they don't know what they're missing they just stay in Texas. If it wasn't for that Texas would be abandoned and all that would be left would be stupid people.

Oh hang on did I say "would be"? :rofl:

Ignorance is bliss. If they don't know what they're missing they just stay in Texas. If it wasn't for that Texas would be abandoned and all that would be left would be stupid people.

Oh hang on did I say "would be"? :rofl:

Over half of the Arab world is inbred.

idk

mitch is a bitch

but srsly

u guise r basically beating up on a physical and mental midget w/ red pubes on his head who isn't able 2 do grown up things 4 himself (e.g. use a screwdriver while following step-by-step illustrated instructions) and wasted the best years of his life palaying video poker 2 the tune of ~not that bigly losses b/c he's no stevie paddock~ inside an air conditioned port-o-let shoddily and carelessly slapped up on a rather unremarkable desert beach

Back