TW men of Hero and valor *Hive Tyrant*

Hive Tyrant is a hero and goodly man we should all look up to.

What follows is his heroic attempts to stop a rapist sex offender.

This year my wife decided to start a garden. She catches movement out of the corner of her eye and looks up to see a black man walking down the center of the yards. She stares at him and sees that he has a crazy look on his face, wide eyes, huge grin. Then she looks down and notices he has no pants on and is jiggling his shit. She takes off running toward the house and he starts running after her. As soon as she starts yelling for me, he turns around and runs into the bushes.

She came in the house and told me there was a strange black man in the yard with no pants on (she didn't get to the part where he chased after her before I had my keys and phone and was out the door). I called the police and circled around till I spotted him. As I drove by him he looked up at me. It looked as if his nose had been ripped off his face. No blood, it was an old wound, but it made him look like a zombie. Sure enough, he had a blue t-shirt on, a pair of socks, and nothing else. He looked disoriented though he didn't weave or stumble as he walked.

I followed him around the neighborhood, watching as he went from house to house, wandering up to the windows and looking in, drinking out of their hoses as he found them, but otherwise not doing anything dangerous. He passed by some kids on bikes (who were scared half to death when they realized he was naked from the waist down) but didn't give them a second glance.

I followed him for about half an hour, updating the cops as he changed locations, but they never showed up. Eventually he hit and dead end street and wandered off into the woods on the other side that lead down to the river. I updated the cops one last time and then warned the people I saw out in their yards. Feeling like I had done my bit I went back home.

Flash forward an hour later.

My wife and I hear sirens in the distance. Being curious I just wanted to see if it was him so I jumped in the car and followed the sound. I finally found the scene and cruised by slowly. There was a group of people gathered around a police car so I got out, picked someone and got the story.

The man had evidently wandered back into the neighborhood and found a woman in her back yard hanging clothes. He assualted her, trying to rape her, and she had gotten away and ran to the street. Luckily the cops, probably just now responding, had been cruising by and she waved them down. The guy ignored them and kept going after the chick. The cops wrestled him to the ground and cuffed him. Before they could get both cuffs on him, he escaped them and ran off into the woods. The woman was a nervous wreck. I came home and typed this.

Update: As I was typing this out, I got a call from a friend saying they had just found him nearby, sleeping in someone's front yard, and arrested him. Thankfully no one was hurt.

Cliffs:
I have no dick or balls and should not consider myself a man or human.

Last edited:
Poster=DacTheHork

disregard

You can find the original on the "Men are all rapist motherfuckers blah blah blah" by Joft page 10ish.

Rape story time - this happened about 20 mins ago:

We have a large yard. We have over an acre, and so do our neighbors to the sides and behind us. This year my wife decided to start a garden. She marks her area off today and starts turning soil. She catches movement out of the corner of her eye and looks up to see a black man walking down the center of the yards (on the property line between the backs of the houses). While unusual (there are no black people in my neighborhood), she shrugs it off. About 10 mins later she looks up to see that he has circled around and is now in the corner of the yard, behind her, by some bushes watching her. She stares at him and sees that he has a crazy look on his face, wide eyes, huge grin. Then she looks down and notices he has no pants on and is jiggling his shit. She takes off running toward the house and he starts running after her. As soon as she starts yelling for me, he turns around and runs into the bushes.

read rest in OP

was he nezzir in darkstar

i can't remember

also, god damn if that is not the scariest shit a woman could be confronted with

Man, its so easy to sit here and type up what other people should do in a situation ant it. Its almost like you're not even in the remotest chance of danger, yet you know exactly what should be done.
Bravo.

Because as human beings we have no obligation to stop rapists, crazy black people running around naked in our neighborhood.

It's not his job I guess.

Hey dac, why don't you run off and stop some rapists and murderers, you're now obligated to do so as a sane and rational individual.

Hey, thanks for trolling me, but what I did, I'd do again.

If you read the original post Dac (something probably prevented by your ADD), you'll see that I didn't know he had actually accosted my wife. All I knew was 'naked dude in neighborhood'.

Your e-thug 'I'dda shot him. Kicked his ass, then shot him, then kicked his ass again' is a bit stupid. Here, allow me to 'think' for you for a second (google the word think - I'll wait). You hear there's a half naked derranged person walking through your neighborhood. You don't know that he's a rapist, or violent at all, just that he's fucked up. He could be retarded, drunk, on drugs, or sick and out of his mind. You catch up to him on the road at the end of the block. Do you:

A: Shoot him in the street
B: Beat him up because he's in your neighborhood
C: Call the cops, follow him to make sure he's not dangerous, try to help the cops get him
D: Take a nap

I didn't know of or witness any violent actions. He was just ... naked.

Now, if I had known he had run after my wife, or if he had made a move toward the kids on the bikes (or anyone), I would have reacted appropiately. I wasn't scared, I was armed, and I did what I thought was right. I'd do it again, and if you don't like it, you can taste my scrote.

Hey, thanks for trolling me, but what I did, I'd do again.

If you read the original post Dac (something probably prevented by your ADD), you'll see that I didn't know he had actually accosted my wife. All I knew was 'naked dude in neighborhood'.

Your e-thug 'I'dda shot him. Kicked his ass, then shot him, then kicked his ass again' is a bit stupid. Here, allow me to 'think' for you for a second (google the word think - I'll wait). You hear there's a half naked derranged person walking through your neighborhood. You don't know that he's a rapist, or violent at all, just that he's fucked up. He could be retarded, drunk, on drugs, or sick and out of his mind. You catch up to him on the road at the end of the block. Do you:

A: Shoot him in the street
B: Beat him up because he's in your neighborhood
C: Call the cops, follow him to make sure he's not dangerous, try to help the cops get him
D: Take a nap

I didn't know of or witness any violent actions. He was just ... naked.

Now, if I had known he had run after my wife, or if he had made a move toward the kids on the bikes (or anyone), I would have reacted appropiately. I wasn't scared, I was armed, and I did what I thought was right. I'd do it again, and if you don't like it, you can taste my scrote.

Man, its so easy to sit here and type up what other people should do in a situation ant it. Its almost like you're not even in the remotest chance of danger, yet you know exactly what should be done.
Bravo.

That's what TW does. It helps people process through stuff faster.

And the cops that took over an hour and a half to respond?

Yeah, you've asked this question in both threads. It was more like an hour. The half hour I followed him, then the half hour later when they caught him the first time (I'm guessing).

Hell dude, one time I called them because of a gunshot, and they never came at all. There were some kids in a car on the street behind me. They were stopped in the road and had all piled out of the car and were fighting. At some point one of the fired off a pistol or something. I called and reported it and they never came.

Sounds bad, but I've lived here for 14 years and that's the only times I've ever had to call the cops. It's actually a pretty nice neighborhood. Mostly retirees and the like. Pretty quiet most of the time. I have no idea why the cops take so long to respond (hell, the station is less than 3 miles from here). Guess they figure they have more important crime to fight.

Back