TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is most of these morons are t2 players. They never played t1 period. Which I was most known for. So their version of i've never played Tribes is I never played the shit versions of it. Which is also wrong. I pre-ordered t2 just like every other t1 fanatic to find out it fucking sucked. But all the CS and fuckin braindead idiots who loved easy games ate it up between the UE's and the shit support for the game.

So yes, I abandoned t2 aggressively quickly. But that was probably when you found out what Tribes was because you're a fucking child.

Hot Take: Ascend was the closest and best secondary to T1. At first.

i agree with all of this

I'd have to agree with all of this here as well. There really is a difference between the TW members if they didn't start out in T1. A bigger difference is noticed by myself at least - those who didn't know what it was like on the OGL forums/ladder. Censorship cluster-fuckery++

I/We made the transition from T1 to T2 as well, and came back to T1 after a while on the T2 ladder.

The T2 players, including any sequels - fucking shitty half ass attempted sequels at best - that have been made and/or even talked about - can't really ever be a part of wth I'm trying to say here....?

I'd imagine to everyone else here and the cord, it does seem like "old boomers reminiscing about their glory gaming days".

To me it's more of a we've been through some serious shit together boys / brotherhood.

:heart:

:shrug:

Go try to register the name Nicodemus in t2. You can't. Cuz I did. Or do you even have to register names anymore for a dead game idk.

I was at TW:W where I told thrax to his stupid face that vengeance was going to fall flat on his ass and he argued with me with a ton of people surrounding the conversation and agreeing with me. When I asked him about some missing or broken things about the game he replied "we're not sure if those are bugs or features". His exact words.

Don't tell me I didn't play Tribes. You didn't play Tribes. You played Tribes 2.

The fuck are you on about? Where's my proof? There's been pictures of me at TW:W and I was on Strega's team where Terror from wolfpack cheated us out of first place. It's well documented. I don't need proof. I was going to join and say stupid shit but all the links are invalid. If you guys want people to actually join it you might want to keep up on that.

Last edited:
You guys, it's important that we fight about shit from 22 years ago about a completely dead game that literally no one cares about

You guys, it's important that we fight about shit from 22 years ago about a completely dead game that literally no one cares about

its funny how hard some of these dude try to relive the glory dayz. ITs like the uncle from napoleon dynamite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back