[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Hillary cares little about the lives of children or mothers. She only cares about the money Planned Parenthood provides her.

Do you also believe in tax payer supported abortions?

Pretty sure you still have to pay for your abortion.

I'm also pretty sure a one-time $500 abortion, whether it tax payer paid or not, is quite a bit cheaper than the potentially $500+ per month for years, or a lifetime, in welfare and food stamps.

We're talking about things that Hillary would have supported, not things the way they are now.

And I'm all for cutting welfare too, so asking me to choose between two alternatives that I don't support is a little stupid.

15326436_1039206569535837_6637869157418484655_n.png

Pretty sure you still have to pay for your abortion.

I'm also pretty sure a one-time $500 abortion, whether it tax payer paid or not, is quite a bit cheaper than the potentially $500+ per month for years, or a lifetime, in welfare and food stamps.

Every sperm is sacred.

After you're born though you can fuck off.

well......that's where we use war drones to take care of them

UN013175_300x220.jpg

and that too needs taxpayer money

along with adopting them all and making angelina jolie it's a small world ride back in america

better yet

we will throw billions at giving scholarships to 3rd world immigrants to make them all smart

to give them common sense despite sub 68 IQ

and machetes

don't you underestimate what i can do with enough of your tax money

how virtuous i can be

The alternative is a lifetime of welfare.

Maybe... just maybe we could fund birth control for poor areas and maybe prevent even a few hood rats from ever being born. But no... the bible thumpers can't have that.

A false dichotomy you presented if you ask me. They both represent use of taxpayer money.

Maybe we dont allow our taxpayer monies to go to all of these social programs? That's the correct solution. Hold people responsible and accountable for their actions. Life isnt fair and trying to make it that way only exacerbates our social problems.

So before you get all sanctimonious on religious folks, perhaps you should take a good look at the true problem. Hint: It really isnt them.

holding people accountable for all of their own individual decisions?

be it birth control.......or paying for their own children

GTFO.....what kind of world would that be like?

a complete liberal distopia

now let me laugh about people who don't believe in evolution as i do all we can to collectively combat survival of the fittest

A false dichotomy you presented if you ask me. They both represent use of taxpayer money.

Maybe we dont allow our taxpayer monies to go to all of these social programs? That's the correct solution. Hold people responsible and accountable for their actions. Life isnt fair and trying to make it that way only exacerbates our social problems.

So before you get all sanctimonious on religious folks, perhaps you should take a good look at the true problem. Hint: It really isnt them.

I wonder how many developed countries in the world don't have social and welfare programs. Oh yeah, they all do.

It sounds like you would be right at home in some 3rd world shithole that doesn't offer their citizens a welfare program. That way you could hang on to that whopping 5ish% of your income that goes to fund those programs.

I'm sure you could earn a comparable living there while fending off Malaria.

Last edited:
Back