New New GIF (animated) Thread

8kBzrMV.gif

Last edited:
:lol: certainly a true for you.

Thanks for showing chaotic motion. You may now shut up.

Here, argue with MIT.

Double Pendulum | MIT Video

Double Pendulum
A double jointed pendulum hangs from a rod. Swinging the pendulum with high energy results in motion that cycles chaotically between normal modes. Swinging it with low energy results in more predictable motion.

When viewed under black lights, it is easy to see that the first joint of the pendulum travels in a semicircular path, while the second joint follows varied, unpredictable trajectories.

Last edited:
You're too stupid to answer the question. I'll answer it for you: It would be the exact same only reversed.

Now if you CHANGE something (unintentionally or not), even a minute, seemingly insignificant amount to us visually, possibly not even visible, it will have a drastic effect on the outcome/path.

Stop watching MIT videos like you understand what they're saying, you dumb fuck.

The laws of physics don't change because humans can't predict a double-pendulums' movements in real-time.

I said nothing about random, retard. I just don't like the term chaotic *being used by morons to mean something other than what it is.
Which it wasn't. The double pendulum is chaotic motion (at low energy).

Next time you get stuck on the stupid piece of shit hill, learn some science instead of raging.

Back