[SO] The government is shut down...

circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk circle jerk

There are several like cogz here at TW. It's like they are programmed to wig out when reality is being discussed. Their behavior is interesting to study though.

dWq6myR.jpg

They invited all the republicans over for a meeting, republican leadership said NO, only leadership can go.

Gee, wonder why that is. :lol:

Yeah, this should be on every page.

First sane/rational thing I've seen originate on MSNBC. I guess a broken clock really is right twice a day.

Thing is, Obama can't say those things or take those actions because he's bought and paid for just as much as Congress -- if not more. It's the Chicago Way. :( Guy is corrupt as fuck and he will only feed the system to his own personal advantage. He has no desire to tear it down, even assuming he had the means.

It's a bs rant centered on the idea that pox on both houses is an accurate description of the issue. It's founded on garbage fear mongering and fundamental misunderstandings of how a government works, debt works, federal budgets work, and the economy works. It also completely ignores the context of the last 13 years that has led us to where we are.

But it appeals to passionate arguers so it sounds good.

Yeah, this should be on every page.

First sane/rational thing I've seen originate on MSNBC. I guess a broken clock really is right twice a day.

Thing is, Obama can't say those things or take those actions because he's bought and paid for just as much as Congress -- if not more. It's the Chicago Way. :( Guy is corrupt as fuck and he will only feed the system to his own personal advantage. He has no desire to tear it down, even assuming he had the means.

How dare you insinuate Chicago is corrupt.....lol ok you got me. Its a very nice place to visit, but I will never live there unless I am making 6 figures plus.

Cook county can suck my cock.

So you're saying one party isn't corrupt?

No, I'm saying that guys rant is three things:
1 - a passionate one designed to lure the audience in and keep them in. I don't know if you've noticed or not, but it's the tactic of cable news now and has been for years. People have gone on shows to share their expertise only to report later that producers told them they weren't 'yelling enough.' For whatever reason people also tend to associate being louder with being right. (you can see it in threads on this forum...)

2 - completely uninformed and misleading (on purpose? not sure...), but because of #1 combined with a pox on both houses argument people accept it as 'Yeah! Someone gets it!'

3 - it's more fear mongering that does a great job of convincing people to be scared and worried but doesn't actually describe the issue or what can/should be done about it.

Last edited:
No, I'm saying that guys rant is three things:
1 - a passionate one designed to lure the audience in and keep them in. I don't know if you've noticed or not, but it's the tactic of cable news now and has been for years. People have gone on shows to share their expertise only to report later that producers told them they weren't 'yelling enough.' For whatever reason people also tend to associate being louder with being right. (you can see it in threads on this forum...)

2 - completely uninformed and misleading (on purpose? not sure...), but because of #1 combined with a pox on both houses argument people accept it as 'Yeah! Someone gets it!'

3 - it's more fear mongering that does a great job of convincing people to be scared and worried but doesn't actually describe the issue or what can/should be done about it.

So you just completely failed to understand it.

:picard:

Back