i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

main question is why would ICFire post photos of her navy hard core daughter.

naptown trolled the fuck out of him

-rep = I have nudies of your daughter

ICFire freaks the fuck out, whines at daughter, daughter threats naptown

people loling here, ICFire getting out of control

naptown and sxpngs posting gifs

ICFire getting :(

and we're hitting the page 60 soon. 100 by midnight.

:popcorn:

its so much easier to read your posts in a certain accent, excuses the iberian grammar

240px-Manuel_Waiter.jpg

While she's told me what her first actions are to be I've no idea if she'll see them through given what I know, I won't be surprised if she fulfills what she's said.

...and it could, on the outside given her occupation and such, garner national attention on the whole cyber bullying issue.

my favorite post so far

national attention lol

i dont understand where these fucking people come from that have to get their family involved in tw in some negative way.

I have this theory that back when we all started playing tribes and talking to each other (lets call it 99') computers & highspeed internets were for households with money. proper upstanding middle class white and asian families all over america could afford the entry barrier to this new fangled invention the personal home computer.

over time the entry barrier has reduced to the point that the internet is a FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT (I know I can hardly believe it myself but it is true U.N. Report Declares Internet Access a Human Right | Threat Level | Wired.com )

and since then anyone could get on here, which now includes poor crazy white people and black people. the golden days of RESPECTABLE white internet society have long since passed and now we have the crazies which usually can't afford to be in my neighborhood or get arrested for being there all in my grill for free.

it sucks

In response to this^ she had let someone know (in pm) that, contrary to what EVERYONE on here pretty much thought, she is hot and has guys crawling all over her on a regular basis.

It's quoted before page 20. She flipped because none of us thought she was good-looking.

Now about this sandwich art...

She needs to back up her claims about being hot.

Spoiler

Actions have reactions, pretty basic.

While she's told me what her first actions are to be I've no idea if she'll see them through given what I know, I won't be surprised if she fulfills what she's said.

...and it could, on the outside given her occupation and such, garner national attention on the whole cyber bullying issue.

Think of it, national spotlight on tdub. What you all want isn't it, won't that make this worthwhile... :rolleyes:

btw, since you are concerned about my sleeping habits I only sleep about 4hrs a day.

I'm gaming while doing this and often watch movies or youtube, that entire idea of multitasking see...
no such thing as bad press!

sorry but kind of lol at your "wrong bitch to fuck with" daughter being cyber bullied by an imaginary comment.

id say hof the thread but i really cant imagine anyone actually wanting to read this rambling shithead reply to everyone again

Back