Is this place safe for ladies? by missmanners - Page 31 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Is this place safe for ladies?
Page 31 of 70
Shopper47
VeteranX
Old
601 - 01-20-2010, 11:07
Momo what does your gorilla say? It's hard to read black on navy blue.

Sponsored Links
Odio
VeteranXV
Old
602 - 01-20-2010, 11:13
I can read it just fine. Maybe if you didn't stare at a ****ty CRT for the bulk of your youth...nevermind.

soundjester
VeteranXV
Old
603 - 01-20-2010, 11:39
free post!

SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
604 - 01-20-2010, 11:46
So let me get this straight.

There exists a web forum out there in which it's members are dedicated to doing nothing much other than trolling other web forums... and it's entertaining to them...

I understand that being a member of a BBS full of "gamers", that we all at least use to be, is pretty gay... I don't exactly talk about it with people I know irl.... but this Trollkingdom place is like ******ry on the next level.

how do you even begin to explain to someone that you spend your free time on the interweb trying to enrage strangers?

The sad thing is that she actually thinks that she's managed to piss people off here.

Missmanners. Honey. I don't think there exists a group of people on the Internet with thicker skins. We've been trolling each other for going on 10 years now.

carouselambra
Veteran++
Old
605 - 01-20-2010, 11:46
AS HIS FIST GENTLY GLIDED IN AND OUT OF MY *******, I THOUGHT "I CAN'T TAKE THIS HOT LONGING FOR HIS MEAT ANYMORE". I WANTED ERICS RULER LONG SKIN BOAT FILLING MY LOOSE MAN TRAIN CABOOSE. THEN HE BEGAN TO WORK ME FROM THE FRONT AS I SCREAMED OUT "YES ERIC, DO ME LIKE DADDY ON CHRISTMAS EVE, 1987". ERIC SMILED, A TWINKLE SEATED IN THE GLOSSY PUPIL OF HIS EYE. "**** YOU COWBOY" HE YELLED. AND BOY DID HE.

carouselambra
Veteran++
Old
606 - 01-20-2010, 11:48
Jessi sat down and picked up the phone and dialed Becky***8217;s number. Her dad, and Ryan had headed off to borrow the backhoe from Frank, and her mother had gone back over to Marie***8217;s to continue helping Marie sew her daughter***8217;s wedding dress.

***8220;Hello,***8221; said Becky.

***8220;It***8217;s me,***8221; Jessi spoke into the phone.

***8220;Hey you,***8221; Becky***8217;s voice perked up, ***8220;What***8217;s up?***8221;

***8220;I talked to mom and dad last night, the camping trip is still on, and Ryan is coming.***8221;

***8220;Oh goody,***8221; Becky giggled, ***8220;I want to meet him. Oh, Stan is coming for sure, and get this, he has talked Lindsey into coming with him.***8221;

***8220;Are they still going out?***8221; asked Jessi.

***8220;Beats me, but they must,***8221; replied Becky.

Jessi giggled, ***8220;Did he ever get into her pants.***8221;

Becky burst out laughing, ***8220;I don***8217;t know, but I doubt it. From what I heard she is nothing but a tease. You can***8217;t tell anyone, but Kathy told me that she heard her brother, and his friends talking about Lindsey. She said that she didn***8217;t put out at all, no *****, no head, and not even a handie. She said that they might be able to cop a feel under her shirt, and she might rub the guy for a few minutes through their pants, but that was about it. As far as they knew the only guy to get off with her was Sureshot.***8221;

***8220;I can see that,***8221; Jessi laughed, ***8220;What I heard about Sureshot is all you have to do is touch his stiffie and he starts to spurt. That must have surprised Lindsey, to have him cum in his pants with her not even rubbing him.***8221;

Becky snorted, ***8220;That would have been funny to see. So what***8217;s the latest on your cuz?***8221;

Jessi was quiet for a minute, ***8220;I, uh, gave him head last night.***8221;

***8220;You didn***8217;t!***8221; Becky almost shouted, ***8220;What was it like?***8221;

***8220;Oh my god, it was all I could do to get the head of it into my mouth, he is so big,***8221; revealed Jessi.

An astonished Becky asked, ***8220;Just how big is he?

Jess thought for a moment, ***8220;Well, remember those big bananas we used to practice on.***8221;

***8220;Yes.***8221;

***8220;He is little longer than that, and bigger around, I can***8217;t get my hand around it,***8221; explained Jessi.

***8220;It***8217;s making me wet just thinking about it,***8221; giggled Becky, ***8220;Do you think I***8217;ll get a chance to see it?***8221;

Jessi felt a tinge of jealousy and was surprised. She shook it off and replied, ***8220;We***8217;ll see.***8221;

***8220;No fair, you have to share,***8221; laughed Becky, ***8220;I have to see it how big it really is.***8221;

***8220;Well if we can get Stan and Lindsey out of our hair, maybe there will an opportunity.***8221;

***8220;Good!***8221; Becky exclaimed, ***8220;Well I have to go, I have to run the store for dad today.***8221;

Jessi sat and thought after hanging up the phone. She thought she was being a little silly to be jealous over Ryan, after all he was her cousin. Also he had admitted a desire to be with two girls. Also, she wanted to see the look on Becky***8217;s face when she saw the size of his erection. The thought of watching Becky jack, and suck on Ryan***8217;s stiff cock was making her wet, and since no one was around, and she had time, she headed upstairs.

She stood in front of the mirror, and pulled off her t-shirt. She reached behind her back and undid her bra, and let it drop to the floor. Her hands went to her breasts and caressed them slowly. Jessi was proud of her breasts, they were larger than most of the girls in town, and very firm. When in town she could feel the eyes of the males ogling her chest, and deep inside she enjoyed it. Her fingers slowly pulled on her nipples, tingles of lust poured through her body with each tug of her nipples.

Jessi walked over to her bed and lay down, propping her head up with a pillow. She had removed her pants, and underwear, she was stark naked. She watched the image in the mirror spread her legs, and then the hand that strayed down to her *****. The finger in the mirror began to slowly rub her clit. She loved watching herself masturbating, there were times when she couldn***8217;t recognize the reflection in the mirror as herself.

She moaned lightly as the desire flowed over her. Her eyes closed as she thought about Ryan***8217;s erection. How she wished it was here for her to stroke and suck on. Her fingers moved faster as she remembered what it felt like when he was thrusting in and out of her mouth. Her ***** ached now like it had never ached before, it wanted that cock inside of it. Faster and faster her fingers assailed her swollen clit, her eyes opened slightly, her **** lips were so puffy, she spread her legs even further, and with her other hand she began driving her fingers in and out of her *****. Jessi wondered if Ryan would like her *****, could she get him to lick it like she had seen in some of the movies that her and Becky had watched. What would it feel like to have him shoot his load inside of her, would she be able to feel it? She closed her eyes, as she reached her orgasm she saw his cock in her mind, it was shooting its juicy load of warm jizz onto her face. ***8220;Yes Ryan,***8221; she moaned, ***8220;Cum on my face.***8221;

Her body shook and writhed as it climaxed, over and over in her mind she could see, and feel his orgasm on her face, she opened her mouth, and she could taste him.

After it was over she lay there, spent, and exhausted. She glanced at the clock and was surprised at how much time had passed. She jumped up and grabbed her clothes, and headed for the shower.

Jessi arrived at where her dad, and Ryan were working with the backhoe with their lunch. It looked like they had made good progress so far this morning. They had dug away much of the bank that had kept collapsing in the creek.

***8220;So what have you been up to this morning?***8221; Jessi***8217;s father asked.

***8220;Oh just being busy,***8221; Jessi replied in a coy manner.

Ryan looked up in mid bite, Uncle Bill pressed good naturedly, ***8220;Oh yeah, busy doin***8217; what?***8221;

Dreamily Jessi smiled, ***8220;Oh nothing much, just busy.***8221;

Jessi moved her hand down to her crotch, her father***8217;s view was blocked by the pickup, but Ryan had a clear shot. She looked at Ryan and rubbed her crotch slowly, and seductively, ***8220;Busy talking to Becky, busy making your lunch, busy cleaning my room, and just being busy.***8221;

Ryan almost choked on his sandwich when Jessi began rubbing her crotch, he had managed to make it through the morning without springing an erection, but now he could feel himself rising rapidly in his jeans.

The sudden growth in his pants did not go unnoticed by Jessi; it was the exact reaction that she had been hoping for. She pretended to drop something and knelt down, pulled up her t-shirt, and pulled her breast from her bra and squeezed it, and pinched her nipple while looking directly into Ryan***8217;s eyes. Just as quickly she pulled her bra up, her shirt down, and stood up.

Ryan couldn***8217;t believe that she had just flashed her tit, and with her father mere feet away. The organ between his legs was fully extended now, and was aching to be released, he saw her grinning at his discomfort, and all he could do was smile back.

For Ryan the afternoon seemed to stretch on, now all he could think about was what happened the night before, Jessi sucking him to climax. And now, watching her rubbing her crotch and flashing her tit at him, teas

He was in the shower, and didn***8217;t hear the door open. He didn***8217;t hear the bathroom door open either. He about jumped out of his skin when Jessi pulled the shower curtain open.

***8220;I brought up your laundry, and thought I would see if you needed any help,***8221; Jessi giggled.

Ryan wagged his flaccid cock at her, ***8220;I could have used some help about lunch time.***8221;

Jessi giggled again, ***8220;I know, I could tell. Well, hurry up supper is ready. We need to get the camping gear ready tonight, we will leave about three tomorrow.***8221;

After supper was done, and the kitchen cleaned Ryan helped Jessi get all of the camping gear out of the rafters in the barn, and got it ready for the next day.

Jessi pulled Ryan into one of the stalls and wrapped her arms around his waist, ***8220;You know, I***8217;ve made you cum twice, and you***8217;ve never kissed me.***8221;

She closed her eyes and turned her head upwards, Ryan***8217;s lips moved to hers, and softly he began to kiss her. Her tongue slid into his mouth, and began to swirl around his. Almost immediately Ryan began to grow hard. As the kiss deepened she pressed tightly against him, his erection pressing against her belly.

Her hand moved down to the bulge in his pants and began to rub it up and down. His hands squeezed her covered breasts; his tongue plunged deep into her mouth. She turned him on so much, his erection was so hard it almost hurt.

***8220;I***8217;ll meet you upstairs in a few minutes, let me make sure mom, and dad are in bed,***8221; Jessi panted

Uncle Bill, and Aunt Suzanne were in bed. Aunt Suzanne***8217;s head was between Uncle Bill***8217;s legs, her head bobbing slowly up and down, sucking him, making him hard. She was a firm believer that if a man did a hard days work, he deserved a reward at the end of the day. Uncle Bill moaned softly as Aunt Suzanne***8217;s mouth worked to bring him to his inevitable climax.

When Jessi got up to Ryan***8217;s place she found that he had changed into his sweatpants. She grinned as she looked at the bulge in the crotch. She snuggled next to Ryan on the couch and whispered, ***8220;Start the movie.***8221;

Ryan started the video and then asked, ***8220;So you were busy this morning, god you had me so horny after lunch.***8221;

Jessi blushed, ***8220;Yeah I was busy this morning, it felt so good, the thoughts I had were so dirty.***8221;

***8220;Really,***8221; Ryan licked his lips, ***8220;So what were they?***8221;

***8220;I was thinking of your big cock,***8221; Jessi replied, ***8220;What it felt like to suck you, and stroke you. What it looked like when it came,***8221; she stopped, her face was red, both from embarrassment, and lust, ***8220;Right at the end I imagined you shooting your stuff on my face. It felt so dirty, and so hot all at the same time.***8221;

Ryan reached under her shirt and slid his hand up to her breast and began to fondle it. She never wore a bra when she came over at night, it made things so much easier.

Jessi leaned her head on Ryan***8217;s shoulder and slid her hand into his sweatpants and began to rub his erection slowly, ***8220;I like it when you feel me up, you turn me on so much.***8221;

The guy on the tape slid his big dick into the blonde***8217;s shaved *****, and began to **** her.

As she jacked him slowly she asked, ***8220;Have you even seen a girl who had shaved all of her hair off of her *****?***8221;

Ryan shook his head, ***8220;Nope, can***8217;t say that I have.***8221;

***8220;Do you like it?***8221; she wondered.

***8220;Yeah, I think it looks pretty hot,***8221; Ryan replied.

***8220;Would you like to shave mine for you?***8221; she asked.

Ryan looked at her, ***8220;Would you?***8221;

***8220;I might,***8221; she replied softly, ***8220;If it would turn you on, I would do it.***8221;

Ryan decided to go for broke, he slid his hand down the front of her pants, and was surprised that she offered no resistance. When he slid his hand into her panties and found her already wet her only reaction was to open her legs to offer him easier access. Her hand continued its up and down motion on his shaft as his finger entered her *****. His finger moved in time with her hand, moving slowly in and out as her hand moved up and down.

***8220;Your hand feels good,***8221; she whispered, ***8220;I like it.***8221;

Ryan smiled, ***8220;Your hand feels good too, I like the way you play with my cock.***8221;

The guy on the TV continued ****ing the blonde, the only sounds were his grunts, her moans, and the sound of flesh slapping together.

He pressed down with his finger, it rubbed lightly against her clit as his finger continued ****ing her *****. He leaned over and began sucking on her nipples while his free hand squeezed and fondled her breast.

As Jessi watched the blonde being ****ed hard, and fast on the TV she asked, ***8220;What does it feel like when you put your cock into a girl***8217;s *****?***8221;

Ryan thought for a few moments, ***8220;Heavenly, sort of like when you sucked me, but different, it feels like it***8217;s completely wrapped in something warm, and sort of wet.***8221;

***8220;Take me to your bed,***8221; Jessi whispered; almost unable to recognize her own voice, ***8220;We***8217;ll have more room to fool around.***8221;

Ryan was stunned when he heard her say that, but wasn***8217;t about to argue.

They stood up together, and he led her into his bedroom. He didn***8217;t turn on the lights, but the room was illuminated by the glow of the moon shining in through the window. He pulled her t-shirt over her head and drank in the sight of her perfect breasts glowing softly in the silvery light. His hands cupped each breast, not quite able to cover each of them with his hand. He was still amazed at the size of them, and how firm they were. Jessi tugged at his t-shirt and then pulled it over his head. She slipped her thumbs into the waistband of his sweatpants and pulled them down. Ryan kicked them off into the corner. She sat down on the edge of the bed staring at his erection; she pulled him close to her and began to suck on him slowly, her tongue licking the pre-cum from the tip.

She liked the feeling of his cock moving in and out of her mouth, but she wanted more, she wanted to feel his hand playing with her *****. She stood up again and Ryan undid her jeans and pulled them down. He pushed her gently back on to the bed, and pulled the jeans off. He leaned over, and she took his cock into her hand as he pulled her panties off.

They slid into the bed, Jessi lay on her back, her legs spread, and Ryan lay on his side, his erection pressed tightly against her. He leaned over, his hand moving down between her legs again, his finger moving up and down her wet slit, rubbing against her swollen, and erect clit. His mouth moved to hers, his tongue driving deep inside her mouth as she took him into her hand and began to jack him up and down smoothly.

***8220;Damn, you are a good kisser,***8221; whispered Jessi.

***8220;So are you,***8221; responded Ryan as his lips went down to her breasts.

He licked them, and greedily tried to suck as much of her nipple and breast as he could into her mouth. As he sucked on her nipple, his index finger played with her clit while his middle finger was ****ing her virginal *****.

***8220;I love how you are fingering me, you are making me so hot,***8221; moaned Jessi.

Ryan moaned softly through the haze of lust, his hips were thrusting to her hand, ***8220;Your hand feels awesome, I love how you jack my cock.***8221;

***8220;The way that you **** my hand, and my mouth turns me on even more,***8221; replied Jessi, her voice was full of desire.

Her hand movements had sped up, and her grip had tightened on his cock, his fingers had responded in turn, fingering her, and rubbing her clit.

***8220;I want to suck your *****,***8221; whispered Ryan. He had never tasted a girl before, other than licking the juices off of his finger after fingering a girl.

***8220;Oh **** yes,***8221; Jessi moaned, ***8220;I want you to lick my clit and *****.***8221;

Ryan moved around and placed his head between her legs. He spread her lips open and began to flick at her clit with his tongue.

***8220;Ohhh,***8221; Jessi moaned deeply, ***8220;That feels so good.***8221;

She pulled his leg over so that he straddled her face. She pulled his cock into her mouth and began to suck on him. As soon as his cock was in her mouth his hips began moving up and down ****ing her face. She lay still allowing him to move in and out, her hand jacking at the base of his cock, her hand gently squeezing his large balls.

He liked the taste of her ***** as he licked at her clit, quicker and quicker he flicked at it. Her hips began to grind into his face, he began to finger her with two fingers as he continued licking and sucking at her swollen nub. He loved how his cock felt in her mouth, his hips continued pumping at her mouth.

Jessi felt her orgasm approaching first, this was the first time that a guy had performed oral sex on her, and it was great. She knew now why guys must like oral so much, it felt so good. She wanted him to cum while she was cumming so she sped up her hand movements on his cock, and sucked harder on him.
Ryan felt her body shake as it hit its climax; he knew his wasn***8217;t far behind. He could feel the pressure building in his balls, a couple of more thrusts and he would be shooting.

Jessi was riding high on the wave of orgasm when she felt his cock twitch, and the jizz shooting deep in her mouth.

***8220;Yeah, I***8217;m cumming!***8221; Ryan moaned loudly, he wished he could see his cum shooting into her mouth.

She pulled his cock from her mouth, ***8220;Oh god, so am I.***8221;

His cock spurted again and caught her on her face, it felt so warm and so wet, her hand jacked him hard and fast, ***8220;Yes, cum on my face.***8221;

He came harder than he ever had before, his jizz spraying on her face with each contraction. He continued fingering her clit as her body shook. He had never made a girl cum before, it was a totally new experience for him.

After they had both climaxed Ryan cuddled next to Jessi holding her in his arms, both their faces glistening in the moonlight with the other***8217;s juices.

Jessi got up, and went into the bathroom and wiped the cum from her face. She really didn***8217;t want to, but it wouldn***8217;t be a good thing if she were caught going up to her room with Ryan***8217;s drying sperm covering her cheeks.

***8220;I really want to stay,***8221; said Jessi quietly, ***8220;But I need to get back to the house.***8221;

Ryan walked with her to the house and kissed her softly under the glow of the moon, ***8220;I***8217;ll see ya tomorrow.***8221;

Jessi nodded, ***8220;I can***8217;t wait until we go camping tomorrow.***8221;

Sleep came easy for Ryan, a hard days work in the fresh air, and fooling around with Jessi. ***8216;This is the life***8217;, he thought as he fell fast asleep.

Uncle Bill had come over to Ryan***8217;s apartment, and woke him earlier than usual. He wanted to get an early start on the day***8217;s work. Ryan got up quickly and got dressed and headed over to the house, it was just Ryan and his uncle, Jessi, and her mom were still in bed.

Ryan sat down to a breakfast of pancakes, ham, eggs, and a cup of strong coffee. In the city he rarely ate breakfast, or if he did, just a bite or two. Out here, it was different, breakfasts were large, and hearty, and he was coming to enjoy it.

Becky honked the horn as she pulled up in front of Jessi***8217;s house. Aunt Suzanne stepped out and called out to Becky, ***8220;She***8217;s in the barn Becky.***8221;

Beck pulled around back, and stopped her small pickup. She walked into the barn and called out, ***8220;Jessica Marie, where are you?***8221;

***8220;Over here,***8221; called Jessi as she stepped out of one of the stalls.

***8220;Well, where is he? Where***8217;s Mr. Well Hung?***8221; Becky giggled.

***8220;Him and dad left first thing to finish up the creek, and then they were going to cut some firewood for us and leave it at the campsite. Dad said that they will back by three at the latest,***8221; Jessi replied.

***8220;I don***8217;t know if I can last that long,***8221; Becky teased.

***8220;Oh god Becky, he got me off with his tongue last night, it was incredible,***8221; Jessi said almost in a whisper.

Becky***8217;s eyes opened wide, ***8220;Wow! I can***8217;t get a guy to even try it on me. But hell, they all want us to suck on their dicks and get them off.***8221;

***8220;Come on, I need to get cleaned up. All we have to do is wait for Dad, and Ryan, everything else is loaded except for your sleeping bags, and clothes,***8221; said Jessi.

The girls walked into the house and Becky gave Aunt Suzanne a big hug, and then followed Jessi upstairs.

Becky plopped down on the bed as Jessi stripped her clothes off, and got ready to get into the shower. Jessi motioned her to follow her into the bathroom, ***8220;Hey, I have to ask you something.***8221;

***8220;What?***8221; asked Becky as she sat down on the toilet seat.

***8220;Uhm, have you ever thought about shaving your hair off, well, down there?***8221; Jessi asked quietly as she showered.

***8220;What?***8221; Becky couldn***8217;t believe her ears.

Jessi stuck her head out from behind the shower curtain, ***8220;Have you ever thought about shaving your pubes off?***8221;

Becky laughed, ***8220;Well, not recently, but I did once. Dad had a movie in the back called something like ***8220;Bald Beaver Bonanza,***8221; or something like that. I watched it a couple of times, I thought some of the girls looked really hot with no hair. But I haven***8217;t ever really considered doing it myself.***8221;

From behind the shower curtain, ***8220;I think I***8217;m going to do it and surprise Ryan, he thought it was hot.***8221;

Becky thought about it for a moment, and quickly started to peel her clothes off, ***8220;Hell if you***8217;re going to do it, so am I.***8221;

Jessi laughed as Becky climbed into the shower with her, and began to lather up her neatly trimmed pubic hair. Both girls took razors in hand and began to shave away their hair.

***8220;Ya know, Dad had some videos that showed women shaving themselves, nothing else, just that, and you***8217;d be surprised at how often, and who rented them,***8221; whispered Becky.

Jessi was astonished, ***8220;You***8217;ve got to be kidding, who rented them?***8221;

***8220;You have to promise not to say anything to anyone,***8221; demanded Becky.

Jessi nodded her head, ***8220;I promise.***8221;

***8220;Mr. Nelson from the bank, Mr. Richards, Sue***8217;s dad, Mr. Wendell, that***8217;s just a few of them,***8221; said Becky in a hushed tone.

Jessi giggled, ***8220;You mean we***8217;re sitting on a gold mine here, people would pay good money to watch a movie of us shaving our twats.***8221;

***8220;I guess,***8221; replied Becky.

After they were out of the shower they admired their new nakedness, ***8220;Get some baby oil, I read somewhere that it prevents razor burn,***8221; said Becky.

The girls had just finished dressing when they heard the truck with Uncle Bill and Ryan pull up. They ran downstairs, and out to the truck.

***8220;Ryan, this is my best friend Becky, and Becky is the city cuz Ryan,***8221; Jessi said as they introduced them.

Ryan smiled warmly, ***8220;Nice to meet you.***8221;

Becky smiled back innocently, ***8220;Nice to meet you too, I***8217;ve heard all about you from Jessi,***8221; then very softly as Uncle Bill had already waved at Becky, and was headed into the house, ***8220;and I do mean all.***8221;

Ryan looked at Jessi questioningly, but Jessi pretended not to notice.

Aunt Suzanne stuck her head out the door, ***8220;Becky, Stan called, they are going to be late, Lindsey is still getting her hair done. He said to head on up to the camp and they***8217;ll meet you there.***8221;

***8220;Why anyone would get his or her hair done to go camping is beyond me,***8221; muttered Aunt Suzanne as she walked back into the kitchen.

Ryan loaded the coolers, and the stuff that Becky had brought into the truck and then looked at the girls, ***8220;I***8217;m just going to grab a quick shower, and I***8217;ll be ready.***8221;

Becky giggled, ***8220;Can we watch?***8221;

Jessi stomped on Becky***8217;s toe lightly and Becky yelped lightly, ***8220;Ow!***8221;

Ryan grinned at the girls, ***8220;Sure, if you want to.***8221;

Jessi dragged Becky back into the house as Ryan went off to shower; Becky whispered into Jessi***8217;s ear, ***8220;Wow, he is a hunk.***8221;

Aunt Suzanne quizzed the girls on what they had in the truck to make sure that they had everything. Uncle Bill laughed, ***8220;Ma, they***8217;re just going up to the creek, not on a year long safari to deepest Africa.***8221;

Aunt Suzanne gave her husband a dour look, ***8220;Well it never hurts to make sure that they have everything.***8221;

Uncle Bill smiled at his wife, ***8220;I don***8217;t know what we***8217;d do with out you.***8221;

***8220;Probably forget where you left your butt,***8221; quipped Aunt Suzanne.

Looking at the girls Uncle Bill said, ***8220;I***8217;ll haul some more ice up for the coolers tomorrow afternoon, and that should get you through the weekend. When are you planning on coming back?***8221;

***8220;I don***8217;t know if we***8217;ve even talked about it,***8221; answered Jessi, ***8220;Either Sunday night, or Monday morning. When do you need Ryan?***8221;

***8220;Doesn***8217;t matter,***8221; Uncle Bill shook his head, ***8220;Either is fine with me,***8221; he rubbed his chin, ***8220;You know what, stay up there Sunday night, and ma and I will come up Sunday afternoon, I***8217;d like to get some fishing in.***8221;

Suzanne***8217;s eyes lit up, ***8220;Oh yes Bill, sounds like fun, we could have a fish fry Sunday night.***8221;

Inwardly Jessi was groaning, although she loved having her parents camp with her, it was definitely going to put a cramp into any fooling around with Ryan. ***8216;Well it***8217;s just for one night,***8217; she thought.

Becky perked up, ***8220;Are you going to bring your guitar?***8221;

Uncle Bill laughed, ***8220;If I can sneak it past Ma, I will.***8221;

Uncle Bill was somewhat of a minor local celebrity, he was a fair hand at playing the guitar, and had a good voice. More than a few people had commented over the years that there was no one better at entertaining around the campfire than Bill. He sang mainly old cowboy songs that he had collected over the years.

Aunt Suzanne cast her eyes knowingly at her husband, ***8220;That is fine Bill, you can take your guitar, but there will be young folks there, you keep those dirty songs at home, and the same goes for your crock of Apple Pie, that stays home too, I***8217;ll be checking the truck before we leave.***8221;

For those of you unfamiliar with Apple Pie, it is a drink that is made from various liquors, and apple pie filling. Usually it is made a stone crock, and is placed by the campfire and drank warm.

Ryan had walked in during the conversation and Uncle Bill took him off to the side, ***8220;In your truck you will find a stone crock, just make sure your aunt doesn***8217;t see it. I might need you for a few hours tomorrow after I bring up some more ice. If your Aunt and I are coming camping we will need a bit more firewood.***8221;

Ryan couldn***8217;t imagine needing any more wood than they had hauled up already, but the twinkle in his Uncle***8217;s eye told him that there was something he didn***8217;t know.

While driving Jessi explained to Ryan that his father, and hers along with their grandfather had built this campsite next to a mountain stream years ago. ***8220;Dad said that they would come up here all the time in the summer, fish, and pretend like it was the Wild West, and this was their hideout.***8221;

The drive had taken them about an hour, and most of it uphill, steadily climbing until they were almost at the edge of the tree line.

Once at the campsite they began setting up their camp, they had the tents set up, and beds made by the time that Stan and Lindsey showed up. There was no denying Stan and Becky were brother and sister, both had the same hazel eyes, light brown hair, nose, ears. The only real differences Ryan could make out was that Becky was shorter, had longer hair, and of course boobs. Lindsey was drop dead gorgeous, shoulder length wavy blonde hair, and a curvaceous body. Ryan thought that Jessi***8217;s breasts were larger.

Becky whispered behind him, ***8220;Put your eyes back in your pants, that girl is still as pure as the driven snow. Stan***8217;s been trying to defrost that iceberg for two years now, and as far as I know, still no luck.***8221;

Ryan turned and looked at her grinning back at him.

Ryan turned to Jessi, ***8220;Your dad said that he will need me for a few hours tomorrow, something about if he is coming camping we will need more wood.***8221;

Jessi laughed, ***8220;Well all I can tell you is that if Mom and Dad are coming camping we can expect a whole lot of other people to show up.***8221;

Ryan looked at her with a quizzical look.

She shook her head, ***8220;Just wait, that***8217;s all I***8217;ll say.***8221;

Becky shook her head, ***8220;Words can***8217;t describe it, all I will say, is hold on and enjoy the ride.***8221;

Jessi and Becky introduced Ryan to Stan, and Lindsey. Stan and Ryan began to chop some wood to get a fire going, they would need one to cook over, and it wouldn***8217;t be long before the sun set behind the mountain, and a fire would be needed to ward off the chill of the mountains.

By the time the girls had supper ready the sun had set, Stan threw a couple of pieces of wood on the fire, the flames licked hungrily at the dry pine, snapping and popping noisily.

The five of them sat around the fire and ate; they didn***8217;t realize how hungry they had been. One by one they sat their metal plates on the ground, Lindsey started picking them up and Jessi said, ***8220;Just leave the dishes until morning Lindsey, it***8217;ll be easier to do them in the light.***8221;

They sat around the fire for while just talking, small talk, campfire talk when finally Stan announced, ***8220;I think Lindsey and I will take a short hike and then we will call it a night.***8221;

Becky looked at Jessi, ***8220;Yeah, I think I***8217;ll turn in too.***8221;

Jessi nodded, ***8220;Goodnight everyone.***8221;

Ryan said goodnight to everyone and headed over the boys tent, stripped his clothes off, put on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, and crawled into his sleeping bag. He sort of wished that Jessi were alone; he could have gone over and visited her for a while. His hardening manhood betrayed what kind of visit he had in mind. He thought about jerking off, but decided against it, he didn***8217;t want to make a mess in his sleeping bag, and was too lazy to crawl out of the tent to get some paper towels, or Kleenex to jack off into. Hopefully he could get Jessi alone for a while tomorrow and get some relief.

Ryan had just about dozed off when he heard some rustling at the tent door; Stan stuck his head in, ***8220;Ryan would you mind giving Lindsey and I a little privacy for a little while.***8221;

Ryan nodded, and pulled himself out of his sleeping back, and pulled a jacket on and went out to sit by the fire. He looked longingly at Jessi, and Becky***8217;s tent and sighed. He put a piece of wood on the fire and watched it ignite. He could hear sounds of Stan and Lindsey making out coming from the tent. He smiled, and was tempted to move a little closer; at least out here he would be able to pleasure himself.

Ryan stood up and stubbed his toe, and cursed, ***8220;Damn it all to hell.***8221;

He heard the zipper come down on the girls tent, and Jessi***8217;s voice, ***8220;What are you doing Ryan?***8221;

He walked over to the tent and almost in a whisper, ***8220;Stan wanted some privacy with Lindsey.***8221;

Becky***8217;s head poked out of the door above Jessi***8217;s, ***8220;Stan got her in the tent?***8221;

***8220;Yup,***8221; Ryan replied.

Jessi looked up at Becky, ***8220;Maybe the Ice Age has begun to thaw.***8221;

***8220;All I can say is go Stan go,***8221; Becky giggled.

***8220;Well why don***8217;t you come in here for a while, no sense you sitting out there by yourself,***8221; suggested Jessi to Ryan.

***8220;Yeah, come on in here,***8221; giggled Becky.

Ryan thought, ***8216;What the hell,***8217; and crawled into the girls***8217; tent.

It was pitch black in the tent, the moon hadn***8217;t risen yet, and Ryan fumbled his way around. He found himself in the middle with Jessi on one side, and Becky on the other.

Jessi giggled, ***8220;So were ya busy over there.***8221;

Ryan was slightly embarrassed about the inference, not because of Jessi, but because Becky was there. He would have readily admitted to Jessi that he had thought of jacking off, but wasn***8217;t ready to say it with Becky there, ***8220;No, not at all, matter of fact I was just about asleep.***8221;

He felt Jessi***8217;s hand on his crotch, and he immediately responded to her touch growing very hard as she began to rub him. In a matter of seconds his organ was fully engorged, he wasn***8217;t sure what to do other than lay there and enjoy her ministrations on his cock.

***8220;I feel the blankets moving,***8221; whispered Becky, ***8220;What are you two doing?***8221;

***8220;Oh nothing,***8221; Jessi giggled back.

Ryan felt a second hand reaching down, he tensed up for a moment, but when it began rubbing his cock beside Jessi***8217;s he relaxed.

***8220;Oh my god!***8221; Becky gasped, ***8220;It***8217;s huge.***8221;

Ryan felt Jessi tugging his sweatpants down from one side, and once Becky realized what she was doing she did the same from the other side. His cock was free, and he felt Becky***8217;s small hand exploring his manhood while Jessi rubbed his balls slowly and gently. He felt Becky move around, and then lift the blanket, and all of a sudden a flashlight came on.

***8220;Wow!***8221; was about all an amazed Becky could say at first, her hand continued moving slowly up and down his thick, hard shaft, ***8220;That is amazing, that is one big dick.***8221;

She turned the flashlight off and lay on her side next to Ryan slowly jacking him up and down.

***8220;I told you,***8221; Jessi said to Becky.

Becky nodded in the dark, ***8220;Yeah, you did, but I wasn***8217;t expecting that.***8221;

Jessi had rolled over on her side and now both girls had their hands on Ryan***8217;s cock, slowly jacking it up and down.

Ryan was in his glory, two girls were jacking him off, with his right hand he slid it under Jessi***8217;s t-shirt and began to fondle her breast, and he thought for a moment, and then took his other hand and slid it under Becky***8217;s t-shirt and began to feel her up as well. Becky***8217;s breasts weren***8217;t quite as large as Jessi***8217;s, but they were still a nice handful, and like Jessi***8217;s, very firm. Becky***8217;s nipple felt a little longer, and a little bit bigger around, he wished he could see his hands, each holding onto a tit while he was being masturbated.

***8220;Well big boy,***8221; whispered Jessi, ***8220;How do you like having two girls jacking your cock?***8221;

***8220;It***8217;s heavenly,***8221; moaned Ryan.

***8220;Should we jack him off?***8221; asked Becky.

***8220;I think we should,***8221; responded Jessi.

***8220;Well, he might make a bit of a mess in our bed,***8221; giggled Becky.

***8220;Yeah, you***8217;re right,***8221; replied Jessi, ***8220;We don***8217;t want to have him make a mess in our bed.***8221;

Their hands kept stroking, keeping an even, steady motion. Jessi***8217;s ***** was wet, as was Becky***8217;s.

Jessi moaned softly, ***8220;Finger me.***8221;

***8220;Me too,***8221; responded Becky, ***8220;Finger my hot little box.***8221;

Ryan slid his hands into each girl***8217;s pants, and was a little confused at first, and then he came to the realization that each of the girls had shaved their pussies. He wished he could see both of them, bald as babies. His finger found each of their slits wet, and waiting.

***8220;So what should we do to keep him from making a mess,***8221; Becky***8217;s voice was a little hoarse with lust.

***8220;I dunno,***8221; whispered Jessi, she was reveling in how Ryan***8217;s finger was ****ing her, and how his hips were beginning to **** their hands as they jacked him off, ***8220;Do you have any ideas?***8221;

Becky nodded, little surges of pleasure zinged through her body as Ryan***8217;s finger played with her stiff little clit, ***8220;I think he needs to tell us when he is about to cum, and then he can cum in my mouth, that way there is no mess.***8221;

***8220;Do you want to cum in Becky***8217;s mouth?***8221; Jessi asked Ryan, she already knew what his answer would be, but she wanted to hear him.

***8220;Oh yes,***8221; he moaned, ***8220;I***8217;d love to cum in Becky***8217;s mouth.***8221;

This was beyond belief for Ryan, here he was with two girls, playing with two wet pussies at the same time, two hands jacking his cock, and two girls willing to suck him, and allow him to cum in their mouths. After all his struggles with girls in the city, and college he wished he had come to Montana years earlier.

Jessi and Becky had picked up the pace, their hands moving quicker up and down his swollen pole. Alternately he was kissing one then the other while his fingers slid in and out of their hot, wet young ****s.

***8220;How does it feel?***8221; whispered Jessi, ***8220;Playing with two pussies at the same time, and two hands jacking you off?***8221;

***8220;I love it,***8221; moaned Ryan, he was trying to make himself last longer, he could feel the pressure mounting in his body, and the urge to cum was getting harder and harder to fight.

Jessi wished it was lighter in the tent, she would have loved to see what his face looked like right now, and what Becky***8217;s looked like. She had thought that she might feel jealous sharing Ryan with Becky, but instead it had turned her on even more. She felt her own orgasm approaching.

Suddenly Ryan moaned, ***8220;Oh ****, I***8217;m going to cum.***8221;

Becky quickly took her hand off of Ryan***8217;s cock and slid down and opened her mouth. It was all she could do to get the head of it into her mouth. She could feel Jessi***8217;s hand tapping on her chin as Jessi continued jacking his cock. Becky reached down between her legs and began to frantically play with her clit.

***8220;Yeah baby! Cum, Becky is sucking your cock, cum in her mouth with your sweet jizz,***8221; urged Jessi as her own body began to shake. Ryan***8217;s fingering of her ***** was driving her over the edge. She wished it was his cock in her ***** now, she wanted to **** his cock, and she wanted him to fill her up with his meat.

Jessi leaned over and whispered in Ryan***8217;s ear, ***8220;I***8217;m going to **** you this summer, I want to feel your big hard cock filling up my *****.***8221; She locked her lips over his as she began to cum.

Becky couldn***8217;t get over how big his cock felt in her mouth, Jessi***8217;s hand had moved, and now Becky began to bob her head up and down as his cock rose to meet her mouth.

***8220;Yesss!***8221; Ryan cried out as his cock began to shoot into Becky***8217;s mouth.

It was all Becky could do to swallow before the next spurt. Over and over Ryan shot his seed into her mouth, and she loved it. She began to cum as her fingers rubbed her swollen clit furiously. She had lost count of how many times Ryan***8217;s cock had pulsed and fed his juices into her mouth. His cock felt so large and smooth in her mouth. Even after he had finished cumming she continued sucking his cock until it began to deflate.

The three of them lay there, holding each other, basking in their post orgasmic glow. They heard the tent door rustle, and then the zipper on the door. Ryan quickly pulled up his sweat pants, and the girls adjusted their t-shirts.

Lindsey crawled into the tent, and then turned on her flashlight, ***8220;Oh Ryan, I almost forgot about you, well you can head on back to your tent now.***8221;

Ryan said goodnight to the girls and walked back over to the other tent. The moon had just started to rise, and Ryan thought it was the most incredible sight he had ever seen. He looked back at the tent where Jessi, and Becky were, an incredible sight for an incredible night.

After Ryan had climbed into his sleeping bag Stan said, ***8220;Thanks for giving us some privacy.***8221;

Ryan smiled to himself, he would give him all the privacy he wanted, ***8220;No problem.***8221;

***8220;What did you do?***8221; asked Stan.

***8220;I ended up talking to Jessi, and Becky,***8221; he answered.

He heard Stan chuckle, ***8221;Well, I know my sister, and I know Jessi, I don***8217;t imagine there was a whole lot of talking going on,***8221; and then with a touch of sarcasm he added, ***8220;Well, at least one of us got some action tonight.***8221;

Ryan smiled to himself and rolled over. Tonight had been great, he was hopeful that tomorrow might present some more opportunities. He really wanted to see what Jessi looked like now that she had shaved, and he also wanted to see what Becky looked like naked. His cock twitched at thought of more action tomorrow.

As Ryan began dozing off to sleep he could hear the howling and yipping of various coyotes. He pulled the sleeping bag tightly around him and imagined what it would have been like a hundred years ago when this was still wild, and untamed country.

It was still grey outside when Ryan awoke, he sat up and saw that Stan was dressed and pulling his jacket on. ***8220;What time is it,***8221; asked Ryan sleepily.

***8220;I don***8217;t know, about five I think,***8221; answered Stan, ***8220;I***8217;m going to get a fire going and get the coffee started.***8221;

Ryan slid out of his warm sleeping bag; the early morning mountain chill spurred him to quickly pull his jacket and boots on. Outside he reveled in the beauty of the morning, mist was rising from the creek, and the only sound was the sound of the water rushing in the creek next to the camp.

He joined Stan at the woodpile and picked up and axe and began to split some wood. Stan grinned at him, ***8220;We***8217;ll earn our breakfast this morning.***8221;

He stood and looked at mountains, and then at Ryan, ***8220;Nature***8217;s splendor, I don***8217;t think there is a more beautiful place in the world.***8221;

Ryan looked around at the sweeping vista across the valley, ***8220;Kinda makes a fella feel small, and insignificant.***8221;

Stan nodded, ***8220;Yeah, it really does.***8221;

Before long Stan had a small hot fire blazing, the wood popping and crackling constantly. Ryan watched Stan spoon some coffee, and a dash of salt into an old style coffee pot, and set it on a grill over the fire, ***8220;Cowboy coffee, nothing like it.***8221;

Stan explained that they would wait until the coffee was boiling before doing anymore cooking. He told Ryan that he had been coming up here with Ryan***8217;s aunt, uncle, Becky and Jessi for years, and that Uncle Bill had taught him the finer points of camping, and cowboy cooking.

Stan smiled, ***8220;Just wait until Sunday when your aunt and uncle are up here. Bill will bring his big old Dutch ovens, and you will see how it was done in the old days.***8221;

The coffee began to boil over, and Stan quickly dumped a cup of cold water into the coffee pot, and sat it off to the side, ***8220;Grab us some cups.***8221;

Stan poured them each a cup of coffee, Ryan took a sip, he wasn***8217;t sure if it was because he was in the mountains drinking from a tin cup, but it was one of the best tasting cups of coffee he had ever tasted.

***8220;Unwrap those potatoes I baked last night, and chop them up, and then chop up an onion and mix it all together, I***8217;ll get the bacon going,***8221; Stan said to Ryan.

A massive heavy black cast iron frying pan was on the fire, and Stan was laying strips of bacon into the pan, before long it was sizzling and the smell of the bacon mixed with the smell of the freshly brewed coffee.

A sleepy voice from the girl***8217;s tent rang out ***8220;Is the coffee ready yet.***8221;

Stan laughed, ***8220;Yes it is, but you***8217;ll have to come out and get it, no room service up here.***8221;

The zipper zipped open, and three sleep eyed girls in sweat pants, jackets and stocking caps emerged from the tent.

Ryan laughed, and said jokingly to Stan, ***8220;I should have brought a camera.***8221;

Jessi looked at him with only one eye open, ***8220;Good thing you didn***8217;t, we***8217;d have to take you out and shoot you if you did.***8221;

As soon as the bacon was done, Stan called for the potatoes, and dumped them into the frying pan to cook, in a smaller frying pan he began to fry eggs.

They ate their breakfast, and drank their coffee. The sun was up over the mountain by the time they had finished their breakfast. Ryan had almost forgotten how hungry camping made a person.

Stan announced, ***8220;Well I did the cooking,***8221; and then pointing to Jessi, and Becky, ***8220;You two can do the dishes and clean up. Lindsey and I are going to go fishing for a bit, and see if we can***8217;t catch our supper.***8221;

Becky giggled after Stan and Lindsey left, ***8220;Yeah, he***8217;s going fishing, but it***8217;s not supper he***8217;s fishing for.***8221;

Jessi smiled, ***8220;I don***8217;t know if he is using the right kind of bait,***8221; she looked over at Ryan, ***8220;Any idea how his luck was last night?***8221;

Ryan nodded, ***8220;Yeah I think so, and I think it was all bad.***8221;

***8220;I almost feel sorry for Stan,***8221; quipped Becky, ***8220;He***8217;s been going out with Lindsey for two years and he hasn***8217;t gotten anywhere with her.***8221;

***8220;I think he will have to marry her before he gets anything off of her,***8221; added Jessi.

***8220;I dunno if that will even help,***8221; smiled Becky.

Jessi looked at the dirty dishes and said to Ryan, ***8220;Be a sweetie and grab that big kettle, and fill it up with water and put it on the fire.***8221;

Ryan finished his coffee and got up and filled the kettle from the stream and placed it on the fire. Once the dishes were done Ryan refilled the kettle so they could get cleaned up.

The day was warming up quickly, and Ryan emerged from his tent wearing shorts and a t-shirt. He could hear the girls rustling around in their tent. They emerged from their tent wearing tight tube tops and shorts.

It was obvious that neither was wearing a bra, and Ryan smiled. What a great view he thought to himself. As he ogled the girl***8217;s assets he felt himself growing in his shorts.

***8220;Well, I think I***8217;m going to go try my luck at fishing,***8221; Ryan decided.

Jessi laughed, ***8220;You go ahead, I think we***8217;re just going to soak up some sun for a while.***8221;

After Ryan had left Becky and Jessi spread out a blanket on the ground and lay down on their backs. The sun felt so good on their bodies.

Becky finally broke the silence, ***8220;So are going to go all the way with him.***8221;

Jessi was silent for a minute, ***8220;I want to, oh god I want to, but he***8217;s my cousin.***8221;

***8220;I***8217;d let him do me in a New York minute,***8221; said Becky, ***8220;I***8217;d love to feel him inside me,***8221; she stopped for a minute, ***8220;Well, you***8217;ve everything but let him do you.***8221;

Jessi nodded, ***8220;I know, but that is just fooling around.***8221;

Becky giggled, ***8220;I dunno, but I think blowing him is a little more than fooling around. Necking, and playing with him, that***8217;s fooling around.***8221;

***8220;Each time I fool around with him I want to feel him inside of me, last night it was about all I could do not to climb on top on him and let him **** me,***8221; sighed Jessi.

There was a silence for a few minutes then Jessi asked Becky, ***8220;Do you think it would be wrong for me to go all the way with him.***8221;

Becky shook her head, ***8220;No, not really, after all he***8217;s what, a third cousin, that***8217;s barely there on the related list.***8221;

Jessi nodded, ***8221;Yeah, I guess you***8217;re right,***8221; She sat up and looked around and then pulled her tube top off, ***8220;Let***8217;s throw caution to the wind and go topless.***8221;

Becky giggled and puller her top off, she looked at Jessi***8217;s naked breasts, ***8220;I wish I had boobs like yours.***8221;

Jessi looked over at Becky, her breasts were a cup size smaller than Jessi***8217;s, her nipples though were longer, and her areola were a little puffy, ***8220;I don***8217;t know, I think yours look great too. I saw Ryan looking at them this morning, he looked like he was enjoying the site.***8221;

Becky laughed, and grabbed the suntan oil and slathered it over her breasts, and stomach and then lay back down and promptly fell asleep.

Jessi had oiled up her breasts, but lay there thinking of Ryan, wondering what he would feel like inside of her, she went to say something to Becky but realized that she was fast asleep. She dozed off with thoughts of Ryan***8217;s cock buried deep in her *****.

Ryan***8217;s luck at fishing had sucked, not a bite. He packed up his fishing gear and headed back to the camp. As he topped the bank and walked towards the campsite he saw Becky lying on the blanket topless. He moved quietly closer, he wanted to get a good look at Becky***8217;s naked breasts.

He decided Becky***8217;s breasts were a little smaller, but her nipples, they looked like little mounds mounted on the tops of her breasts. He felt his cock swelling quickly in his shorts. Absentmindedly his hand went to his shorts and he began to rub it up and down. He thought about how Becky***8217;s breast had felt last night in his hand, and how her swollen nipple had pushed against the palm of his hand.

***8220;Enjoying the view,***8221; Jessi***8217;s voice quietly came up from behind.

Ryan jumped and turned around, Jessi was standing topless in front of him with a huge smile on her face, and she looked at the bulge in Ryan***8217;s shorts, ***8220;Well, it does look like you were enjoying the view.***8221;

Ryan blushed as he stared at Jessi***8217;s glistening breasts, ***8220;Well, I uh***8230;.***8221;

Jessi giggled, ***8220;It***8217;s okay.***8221;

She pulled him to a grassy area behind the tents and pulled him to the ground and kissed him deeply, her tongue sliding urgently into his mouth. He returned the kiss, his tongue clashing with hers, their mouths moving over each other***8217;s.

He reached up and took her breasts into his hands, squeezing them. Her hand reached down to his shorts, quickly undoing the belt, and the button and sliding the zipper down. She quickly grasped his swollen shaft and began to jack him to full erection.

***8220;Did Becky***8217;s breasts turn you on?***8221; she asked as her hand moved quickly up and down his cock.

***8220;Oh yeah,***8221; Ryan responded as he continued squeezing her large orange sized breasts.

***8220;Do you like them better than mine,***8221; Jessi pretended to pout.

Ryan shook his head, ***8220;Hers are nice, but yours are magnificent.***8221;

He reached over and slid his hand inside of her shorts, it still felt strange not feeling any hair, and then all of sudden finding her wet slit. He began to play with her clit as she stroked him.

***8220;Oh god your finger feels so good,***8221; Jessi moaned.

His other hand continued playing with her ****, and nipples. He grasped the erect nipple between his thumb and forefinger and began to tug on her nipple, almost like he was trying to jack it off.

She looked down at his cock, the head was already wet with his juices, she licked her lips, she wanted lick it and taste it. She took her shorts off and got on top of Ryan, and began to lick the tip of his cock while her hand moved quickly up and down, ***8220;We have to make this fast, Dad should be here anytime.***8221;

***8220;Put it between your ****,***8221; Ryan urged, ***8220;I want to **** them like the guy on that video.***8221;

Jessi wrapped her **** around his cock and held her breasts tightly and began to move up and down his shaft. She liked how his shaft felt between her breasts, and how her nipples tingled in her hands. She found she could like the tip of his cock as she got to the base of his cock with her breasts.

Ryan reveled in how his cock felt between her slippery ****. He leaned his head up a little and began to lick at her bald *****. He had begun to thrust his cock between her breasts, the tip sliding up to her lips with each thrust.

Unbeknownst to Jessi, and Ryan, there were two sets of eyes on them, watching them engaging in their carnal act. Becky had awoken and had gone looking for Jessi when she heard their whispers. She had hidden herself behind some bushes and was watching them, her hand down in shorts playing with her clit as she squeezed her breasts.

On the other side of the small meadow Lindsey had heard them and was watching them from just behind the tree line. At first she had been disgusted but as she watched she felt herself growing wet. While Ryan***8217;s cock thrust between Jessi***8217;s **** she backed quietly away, she suddenly had a craving to feel Stan***8217;s finger playing with her.

Jessi moaned as Ryan***8217;s tongue played with her clit, ***8220;You***8217;re going to make me cum too soon.***8221;

Ryan smiled inside and sped up his tongue***8217;s movements on her clit. He loved how her ***** tasted, he took his finger and began ****ing her with it, sliding in and out of the velvety tunnel.

Becky watched as Ryan sucked on Jessi***8217;s clit, ***8216;Oh god***8217;, she thought to herself, ***8216;I want to feel him licking my ***** like that.***8221;

Ryan***8217;s wet finger ran up and down her slit as he continued ****ing her ****. Jessi had stopped moving up and down; instead she concentrated on keeping her breasts tightly wrapped around his cock, and trying to suck on the tip as it came up to her mouth.

Ryan began rubbing his wet finger on her tight little butt hole. He pressed and began to slide it in a little at a time.

Jessi was a little scared, and nervous, no one had ever touched her there before. She had seen videos with Becky that had showed guys putting their cocks up there. It felt different; it felt good, but just different.

His index finger was now able to slide in as far as physically possible; he began to slide his middle finger into her ***** as the other finger ****ed her in the ass.

Becky was about to cum as she watched Ryan sliding his finger into Jessi***8217;s ass. This put her over the edge, her body began to peak, in her mind all sorts of images raced, Ryan***8217;s cock in her mouth, between her ****, in her *****, and now in her ass. Over and over her body shook, maybe tonight she would get another chance to feel that cock.

***8220;Oh ****!***8221; Ryan moaned, his mouth coming off of Jessi***8217;s clit for a moment, ***8220;I***8217;m gonna cum!***8221;

***8220;Yes baby, cum for me, shoot your load for me, I want to see you cum,***8221; Jessi moaned. She licked her lips in anticipation.

Ryan moaned as his tongue beat a quick tattoo over Jessi***8217;s swollen clit. He had been surprised at how much it swelled up when she was sexually excited, his teeth nibbled at it as his tongue flicked back and forth across it.

The first spurt from his cock shot between her breasts landing just at her lips, the next one came as his cock was nearest to her mouth and sprayed into, and around her mouth, she quickly swallowed what had landed into her mouth, and licked at what had landed on her mouth.

Jessi***8217;s orgasm had taken over her body, her ***** ground into Ryan***8217;s mouth as his juices were squirting on her **** and mouth.

Ryan was exhilarated, she always made him cum so hard, over and over his cock spurted, he thought he might never quit.

Becky heard it first, ***8220;Damn.***8221;

She quickly pulled up her shorts and ran back to the camp and quickly slipped her tube top back on, she grabbed Jessi***8217;s from the blanket and ran to the meadow were Jessi and Ryan were. On the way past the table she grabbed a still wet towel.

Jessi was surprised, and a little embarrassed when Becky came crashing through the bushes. There she was with her legs spread wide open, and Ryan***8217;s cock between her ****.

***8220;Your dad is coming up the road,***8221; Becky tossed Jessi***8217;s tube top and a towel to her.

Jessi had jumped up, and Ryan followed, putting his shorts and t-shirt on quickly.

***8220;Having fun?***8221; Becky grinned.

Jessi and Ryan just grinned back, and the three got back to the camp just as Uncle Bill pulled up in the truck.

Uncle Bill and Ryan headed off to cut some more firewood. Jessi and Becky drained the water from the coolers, and added the ice that Jessi***8217;s dad had brought. Afterwards they had giggled about Becky dashing through the bushes, and Becky had admitted to Jessi that she had been watching and masturbating.

Jessi had told Becky about Ryan coming back and finding him rubbing his cock, and looking at Becky***8217;s naked breasts.

***8220;Mmm,***8221; Becky smiled, ***8220;I wish I would have been awake.***8221;

Down at the creek Stan had been pleasantly surprised with his luck, the fish had started to bite. Lindsey had returned from the camp, and had started kissing him. She had put up no resistance when he rand his hands under her t-shirt and began to fondle her breasts. Usually it took a couple of hours before she would let him feel her up, and then only through her bra. What was even more surprising was when she took his hand and pushed it towards her crotch, she had let him play with her *****, and that had never happened before. Her hand had actually rubbed his swollen and aching cock, almost to the point of orgasm. She had whispered, ***8220;Do you think you can get Ryan to give us some privacy tonight?***8221;

In the summer in the high country of Montana there is always the danger of fire, whether from nature, or from man. The fires of lust burned hot on that mountain that summer. Nights were clear and cold, but this night promised to be hotter than ever.

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
607 - 01-20-2010, 12:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by carouselambra View Post
AS HIS FIST GENTLY GLIDED IN AND OUT OF MY *******, I THOUGHT "I CAN'T TAKE THIS HOT LONGING FOR HIS MEAT ANYMORE". I WANTED ERICS RULER LONG SKIN BOAT FILLING MY LOOSE MAN TRAIN CABOOSE. THEN HE BEGAN TO WORK ME FROM THE FRONT AS I SCREAMED OUT "YES ERIC, DO ME LIKE DADDY ON CHRISTMAS EVE, 1987". ERIC SMILED, A TWINKLE SEATED IN THE GLOSSY PUPIL OF HIS EYE. "**** YOU COWBOY" HE YELLED. AND BOY DID HE.
that actually made me smile a little bit

edit:

Quote:
In the summer in the high country of Montana there is always the danger of fire, whether from nature, or from man. The fires of lust burned hot on that mountain that summer. Nights were clear and cold, but this night promised to be hotter than ever.
thats almost as good as the **** shadow (of) death would write

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
608 - 01-20-2010, 12:22
Finally. I made an epic thread. Finally! Oh... and Momo!... have you met our Anti-Lyfe? Paging Anti-Lyfe.

missmanners
Veteran4
Old
609 - 01-20-2010, 12:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkittleBrew View Post
So let me get this straight.

There exists a web forum out there in which it's members are dedicated to doing nothing much other than trolling other web forums... and it's entertaining to them...

I understand that being a member of a BBS full of "gamers", that we all at least use to be, is pretty gay... I don't exactly talk about it with people I know irl.... but this Trollkingdom place is like ******ry on the next level.

how do you even begin to explain to someone that you spend your free time on the interweb trying to enrage strangers?

The sad thing is that she actually thinks that she's managed to piss people off here.

Missmanners. Honey. I don't think there exists a group of people on the Internet with thicker skins. We've been trolling each other for going on 10 years now.
No, you're wrong. But thats ok, I'lll give you another chance.

mm

momo!
Veteran²
Old
610 - 01-20-2010, 12:25
what would be great is you guys took the time to look at what you're posting about rather than just make stupid uninformed replies, but i don't mind

T-Good
Banned
Old
611 - 01-20-2010, 12:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zopharoth View Post
Finally. I made an epic thread. Finally! Oh... and Momo!... have you met our Anti-Lyfe? Paging Anti-Lyfe.
this thread isn't epic, you moron

momo!
Veteran²
Old
612 - 01-20-2010, 12:28
who's anti lyfe? I'd like to meet him/her/it. tell him/her/it i said hi

carouselambra
Veteran++
Old
613 - 01-20-2010, 12:29
it's KellyMonaco I think.

CHAPTER 1: A GAME OF CHANCE

It was a hot summer night in Philadelphia and Colin, as usual, was out with Sheryl. He probably wouldn't be home until late. With nothing better to do, Aileen went to the small alcove of their apartment where the computer was set up and signed on. Perhaps she would play a couple games of gin rummy, but what she hoped for most was that Ben would be online.

Aileen Reilly had been divorced for almost ten years. Even though she hadn't had a serious relationship since her divorce, it was only in the last year or so the absence of a significant other in her life had really made itself felt. The reason was because she did have someone significant in her life, her son Colin. They spent a lot of time together and did numerous activities, and it was always a blast being with him. She loved her son and was totally dedicated to him. His company had always been all she needed to be happy. But Colin was seventeen years old now and every day Aileen felt him move a few steps closer to leaving her and going out on his own. She was beginning to feel a loneliness and isolation she hadn't known since before Colin was born. She knew her boy had to grow up, but it saddened her that in doing so it made them grow apart.

Nearly two years ago Colin had met Sheryl and she eventually became his steady girlfriend. Their relationship had blossomed over the past couple years and they were now seriously involved with each other. It didn't surprise Aileen that her son would find a girlfriend so devoted to him. Colin was a handsome young man. He was over six feet tall, lean and muscular, and he had strong facial features with russet colored hair and insightful brown eyes. But aside from the way he looked, Colin also had the sweetest personality a boy could have. Aileen took pride in her son having grown into such a fine young man.

Sheryl monopolized most of Colin's time now and it resulted in making Aileen feel she had lost her best friend. Her main purpose in life, however, was to see Colin happy and if being with Sheryl did that, well then Aileen couldn't disapprove. It still didn't stop her from feeling lonely though.

Aileen held a nine-to-five job as a bank teller, which kept her busy enough during the week, but on the weekends she was off work and frequently found herself with nothing to do. She had a few friends, though no one she was especially close to, and once in a while she would do something with them. She had an older brother, Patrick, who ran a successful local pub and restaurant, but he was always busy with his own family or his business. While she enjoyed being in the company of Patrick and his family, she didn't want to infringe too much on their hospitality.

One way she found to alleviate her boredom was to play gin rummy via the internet. She enjoyed the card game but she hadn't really had anyone to play with in real life. She used to frequently play with Colin, they played gin rummy and a whole slew of other games, but ever since he began dating Sheryl, he didn't seem to have the time. So, online she found a place where there was always someone wanting to play a friendly card game anytime she felt like it.

Online is where she met Ben. He became a frequent and then favorite companion to play cards with. They would communicate with each other by way of the game's chat room during their play. They talked to each other about what was going on in their lives, frivolous things at first, but then more intimate. They became good friends.

It wasn't after too long that they began communicating more by instant messaging than during a card game. Ben was twenty-two and Aileen was thirty-six. Aside from similar tastes in movies and music, Aileen often wondered what Ben saw in her that made him always seem so eager to be talking with her. She didn't understand why he would want to spend so much time talking to someone so much older than him, but she really enjoyed his company and was flattered by his attention. Ben's company had become a decent substitute for Colin's.

Tonight, when she saw that Ben wasn't online, she felt a bit disappointed, but then about twenty minutes later, she saw Ben's screen name, Bender069, pop up indicating he had just signed on. Aileen felt a thrill run through her from seeing her friend now online. With her own screen name, IrishRose36, she instant messaged him.

IrishRose36: Hey Hon, how are you?

Bender069: Doing pretty good here, how about yourself?

IrishRose36: I'm fine, and happy to see you.

Bender069: Me too.

IrishRose36: So what have you been up to?

Bender069: Just got finished taking a nice long shower after a hard day's work.

IrishRose36: You got all nice, clean, and fresh just to come and talk to me? LOL

Bender069: LOL Yeah, I did.

IrishRose36: Ha, it's Friday night, I bet you are getting ready to hit the town.

Bender069: No, I don't have anywhere else I'd rather be than here talking with you.

IrishRose36: You flatterer. You need to find a girlfriend and take her out.

Bender069: What about you? Why aren't you going out with a boyfriend?

IrishRose36: Because I'm not interested in that. Besides who would be interested in me? I'm old and fat.

Bender069: No you are not! I saw that picture you sent me, you're beautiful! What man in his right mind wouldn't want to go out with a tall redhead like you?

IrishRose36: You forgot fat.

Bender069: You're not fat, you're voluptuous.

IrishRose36: LOL that's just a polite way of saying "fat".

Bender069: Bull****! My cock is hard right now just thinking about you.

Aileen froze in the middle of typing a response when she read what Ben said. She was shocked. While they had discussed their love lives with each other, neither of them had said anything so direct like that before. Their conversations always stayed friendly and polite, but what Ben just said indicated their relationship might be going in a new direction. Aileen wasn't sure how to respond. Should she feel offended? She didn't. In fact, she felt somewhat...aroused. Before she could type something Ben typed more:

Bender069: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so forward. Please don't be mad.

IrishRose36: It's ok, I'm not mad.

Bender069: Good.

Aileen hesitated a moment, not really believing what she was going to ask, but thought, What could be the harm in it?

IrishRose36: Is it really hard?

Bender069: Yes

IrishRose36: Because of me?

Bender069: Always because of you.

IrishRose36: What do you mean?

Bender069: I hope you won't hate me for saying this, but I have been fantasizing about you for a while. I've gotten hard just talking several times but never mentioned it. I think I'm falling in love with you.

Aileen felt a shiver run through her body. She couldn't believe she was letting this conversation continue in this direction but she couldn't help it.

IrishRose36: I don't hate you. In fact, hearing you say that has made my ***** wet.

And it was the truth, her ***** was wet. Aileen had never thought of cyber sex as something she would be into. She hadn't gone looking for this, but she had to admit, talking like this with Ben over the internet was awakening certain urges in her body faster and stronger than she could have imagined. She was horny.

Bender069: Oh God, Aileen, I wish I could see your wet *****!

IrishRose36: What would you do if you saw it?

Ben went into luscious detail describing what he would do to her longing ****. He talked about touching it, exploring it with his fingers, fondling her most private pleasure zones. Then he started to describe performing cunnilingus on her. What he wanted to do to her sopping wet ***** with his tongue. He wanted to play with her clit, stick his tongue deep inside of her, and slurp her juices. Then he talked about feeling her breasts, how he longed to touch them, to suck on her nipples, how wonderful he thought they were.

As Ben went on describing the things he wanted to do to her, Aileen undid the sash of her blue terrycloth robe. She slipped her hand inside and then under the white cotton tee shirt she wore. She brought her hand up to her full breasts, her nipples were very hard and erect. She rubbed her finger tips over one of them and tweaked it, and then she did the same to the other. The sensation sent chills all over her body, most strongly felt in her *****. Aileen slid her hand down her tummy, her fingers made contact with the waistband of her panties, slowly she slipped them inside and her hand continued on its southern course.

Her fingers made contact with her pubic hair, it was wet, and the further down she went the wetter it got. She was already in a very high state of arousal by this point and when her hand brushed over the lips of her hungry **** it sent her to an even higher plateau. She took in a deep breath as she stroked her hand over her excited sex. She slid her fingers inside her ***** and a "MMMMMMMM" escaped from her mouth. She delved into herself with one finger and then two, running them along the inner walls of her ****. Then she found her clitoris. The sensitive little nub was firm and it stirringly responded to her touch. She gasped at how good it felt. She played with her clit running her finger round and round in circles over it.

Ben asked her what she was doing. With her free hand she typed in a response and told him exactly what she was doing. Ben then informed her that he had removed his towel and was now totally naked as he was running his hand up and down his hard cock thinking of her. Aileen had never considered herself a very sexual person, never having had a very good sexual experience. Her husband, Fred, had been a selfish and mean lover, only engaging in intercourse when he wanted to and it always had to be his way. After her divorce Aileen rarely dated, she primarily focused on bringing up Colin, and in truth she had soured on the idea of relationships. She masturbated sometimes, but even then it was mostly by thought rather than touch. Sometimes to get to sleep she imagined the perfect loving man having his arms around her and making passionate but tender love to her, and touching herself didn't seem to please her as much as fantasizing in her mind did.

But now something had come over her and her body felt truly alive and sensual. The thought that Ben was actually naked and so excited by thinking of her was making her feel hornier than she ever had before. She typed about doing things to him that she never thought about doing in real life, or had done but not really cared for, but now the idea of titillated her. She described touching his cock, rubbing her hand up and down it. She typed about taking his cock into her mouth and sucking on it.

Ben informed her that his cock was throbbing from her saying those things and that made her all the more excited. It also amazed her how much the idea of doing these things really appealed to her now. She was plunging her fingers in and out of her ***** now in a furious motion, imagining that it was Ben's cock pumping in and out of her. She felt something building up inside her. She felt she was close to achieving something grand. She typed to Ben that she was getting close to cumming, he replied he was too. She plunged her fingers deeper inside her, she was closer, she rubbed her clit with her thumb, oh so much closer. Ben typed that his cock was so hard it was ready to burst with cum for her. That did it, her body spasmed and her sopping wet **** clenched around her fingers, wave after wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure shot through her as her ***** squirted its juice. She let out a loud "OHHHHHHHHHHHH" as she came.

She typed to Ben that she was cumming and cumming hard, and he replied that he was as well, that his cock was shooting cum all over the place. It felt devilishly good to her that she could make a man do that just by talking to him over the computer and that a man could make her feel this way. She hadn't known she had it in her, but now that she did know, she wanted more.

Ben and Aileen continued their cyber relationship for the next couple of months. They usually engaged in cyber sex on weekend nights when Aileen didn't have to worry about having to be up early the next morning for work. Also, now that it was September and school had resumed, she only allowed her son out late on weekend nights. She could pretty much count on him being out with Sheryl every Friday and Saturday. It comforted her on those nights to have Ben and she didn't have to be alone. Aileen felt some guilt over what she was doing and a part of her kept telling herself that a thirty-six year old woman shouldn't be doing these things with a person she hasn't even actually met. But that part of her was overshadowed by the sexuality that had been roused in her. It felt good to be doing this, good in a way she never expected to feel, and she didn't want to lose that feeling.

She was indulging her newly discovered sexual appetite and for the most part felt safe about the way she was doing it. She felt she could talk to Ben about anything because he could talk about anything to her. She could consider and explore erotic desires she never would have thought about doing in real life. Like sucking a cock, something she had never done before but Ben seemed to enjoy the idea so much she enjoyed playing along and describing how she would suck Ben's. After a while she began to really wonder what it was like, if just the suggestion of doing it turned a guy on like it did with Ben, how much more rewarding would it be doing it for real? She began to think she really might like to try giving a real blowjob.

Ben reciprocated her talk of fellatio with generous talk of cunnilingus. The actions he depicted doing to her ***** with his mouth made her more than curious to truly feel a man's hot breath and warm wet tongue roaming over her *****. She masturbated more intensely than ever before, no longer only thinking abstractly about being with someone, but now touching herself with vigor. That she communicated what she was doing with Ben made it all the more thrilling for her.

Over the course of her association with Ben, Aileen discovered something about herself; she needed something more in her life. Her son would always reign supreme in her life, but he was almost grown up now and starting to make a life of his own. Since Colin didn't seem to need her as much anymore, why couldn't she find someone else to share time with? She wanted a relationship, someone to be with in actuality. She was developing deep feelings for Ben, but she was afraid that with him being so much younger than her, he wouldn't want to be with her in a real relationship. Also, they lived so far apart; she didn't know if she could handle a long distance relationship. But Ben had shown her that she wanted more out of life and she thought she wanted it with him. She felt herself growing closer and closer to him every day. She trusted him. She felt she could tell him anything.

Before she had a chance to discuss these feelings with Ben, he once again did something that changed the course of their relationship. Maybe he was feeling that their affair was losing some of its spice which triggered him to say what he said. It was a Saturday night and they were chatting online as usual, but this time when their dialogue began to get more amorous, he made a drastic suggestion.

Bender069: How do you feel about role playing?

IrishRose36: What do you mean?

Bender069: You know...Pretending we were other people when we cybered.

IrishRose36: What roles do you have in mind?

Bender069: Promise you won't get mad at me?

IrishRose36: Of course I won't, you know you can tell me anything.

Bender069: Ok...what if we pretended we were mother and son?

Aileen just stared at the computer screen for a couple minutes not knowing how to respond. She supposed she should have been repulsed, but she wasn't. She was definitely stunned, but after all she and Ben had done together the idea of pretending to do something so forbidden was...exciting. Aileen felt a warm gush spread through her and goose bumps pop up on her arms. Her ***** had become wet just like the first night when they began to have cyber sex. Before she could respond to him though, Ben typed something else.

Bender069: I'm sorry, forget what I said, it was just a thought.

IrishRose36: No, wait. Um...how would we go about it?

Ben began to set up an elaborate scenario involving a mother and son being sexually attracted to each other. Aileen took her cues from Ben, and in no time they had fallen into their roles as pretend mother and son playing off each other in more and more explicit manners. The deeper Aileen got into her role, the more her ***** dripped at the idea of it. By the time they actually got to the describing of having sex as mother and son, Aileen was three fingers deep in her sopping wet **** drawing in and out of herself like a madwoman. She climaxed and let out a dramatic moan. It was incredible! She was flabbergasted that the concept had turned her on so.

Aileen had never in her life imagined what it would be like to have an incestuous relationship, or if she did she was repulsed by it, but now she was turned on by it, at least in theory. She assured herself it wasn't like she actually desired an incestuous relationship with her own son; she was just excited by the fantasy of a hypothetical mother/son tryst. There was something about the idea of it that pushed all the right buttons in her. It was just so naughty, but at the same time the trust and security she felt with Ben, that whatever they did would stay between them, made her feel adventurous and extremely aroused. But there was something more to it as well, something she couldn't conceptualize at that moment.

All the while these thoughts were running through her mind, Aileen was casually running her hand over body in the comfortable aftermath of her orgasm. Her hand was lingering over her breasts and playing with her still erect nipples when she heard the lock at the front door click open. She grabbed for her robe in haste and scrambled to cover herself up. She managed to make herself decent enough by the time her son had come through the door and noticed her at the computer.

"Hi, Mom," Colin said.

"Colin, I didn't expect you home so early!" Aileen said as her heart raced from almost being caught in a very unseemly state. Her face felt flushed and she hoped Colin didn't notice if she was blushing.

It didn't look as if he did. Colin shrugged in an indifferent manner and said, "Sheryl said she had some things to do tonight, so I decided to just come home. I guess I could use the opportunity to catch up on some schoolwork."

"That's a good idea. You don't want to get behind now that you're in your senior year." Aileen said trying to sound like she was having a normal conversation.

"True," Colin agreed. "So what have you been up to mom?"

Aileen felt even more flushed than before. "Uhhh...just playing on the computer." She said. Did her voice sound higher than usual? If so, it seemed Colin still hadn't picked up on anything being unusual.

"You and your card games," Colin said laughing. "Since I'm home early, if you feel like playing with a real person I could play a couple hands of something. I know we haven't had much time together lately..."

"No, sweetie, that's all right, I'm fine. School's more important anyway, so you go take care of that. But thank you for the thought."

"I suppose you're right. Well, 'night Ma, in case I don't see you till tomorrow."

"Goodnight, Darling." Aileen said and Colin went off to his room.

Aileen let out a sigh of relief when she heard Colin's door close. Then a potent feeling of guilt racked through her. What would her son think of her if he had known what she had been doing?

She turned back to the computer screen. Ben had tried to instant message her several times wondering what was going on since she went silent. She responded to his queries informing him she was all right, she just had been distracted for a few moments. She told him she needed to take a shower and then would probably turn in for the night. She would be back at another time.

Aileen signed off from the computer and then headed for the bathroom. Once there she turned on the hot water of the shower. She took off her robe and then her panties, when the bathroom started to steam up from the water she stepped into the shower. The nights were starting to get a little bit cold and there had been a chill in the air. Aileen hadn't realized how cold she was until she got under the hot water. It felt so good to feel the warmth seep into her body all the way to her bones.

Aileen replayed the events of the night in her mind while the water beat down on her melting the tension out of her body. How could she have gone along with Ben's scenario, and worse how could she have enjoyed it? Was she perverted? Maybe she was. A couple of months ago she would have thought just having cyber sex was perverted, but now she thought of that as an acceptable thing for two people who were close to each other to do. But pretending to be mother and son...that was taking it too far. She shouldn't have done that and she wouldn't do it again. But even as she made that resolution, another part of her mind drifted back to how it felt, how it felt to be imagining a son so in love with his mother that he desired her sexually. As she thought of this her hands began moving over her body. She massaged her breasts, her nipples were hard again, and she gently pulled and rubbed her fingers over them as water fountained down on her ****.

She imagined how truly devoted a son could be to his mother, the safety, security, and love she must feel knowing what he wanted most was to please her. Aileen's hand found its way to her crotch and began touching it. She discovered her clit protruding and craving to be touched. Aileen condemned herself for being a weak and depraved woman but was too far gone to stop now. She fingered her **** in a frenzied fashion, her digits repeatedly going in and out lubricated by the shower water and her own juices. Then she turned on the hand held spray and set it to pulsate, she positioned the spray between her legs. The pulsating water hit directly on her clit and Aileen rolled her eyes back in ecstasy. For the second time that evening she had a powerful orgasm.

Clean, dry, and dressed in her nightgown, Aileen lay curled up in bed, but her thoughts were too troubled to sleep. Guilt still plagued her for what she had done. She couldn't get over feeling ashamed that she had done something wrong, but what was worse was the shame she felt for enjoying it. Every time she went over what happened too thoroughly she started feeling horny again, which inevitably brought on more guilt. After going through this cycle for about the hundredth time, she finally felt merciful sleep coming on. One of the final thoughts she remembered before drifting off into a troubled slumber was that maybe talking this over with Ben would help. It was a comforting thought that at least she wasn't alone, that she had someone she could share her concerns with.

The next day Aileen talked to Ben online about the concerns she had.

Bender069: Don't worry about it, we are not doing anything wrong. We are both adults and whatever we talk about or do with each other is no one else's business. If we both get enjoyment out of pretending to be mother and son in a sexual relationship, what harm is it to anyone else as long as it stays between us?

IrishRose36: I suppose you're right.

Ben was really only echoing Aileen's own thoughts when she tried to rationalize what they had done, but it did alleviate some of her guilt seeing him confirm those thoughts.

IrishRose36: But still, I know legally you're an adult but you're only twenty-two. I'm fourteen years older than you, I feel I should be more responsible. Maybe it is wrong to be encouraging you.

Bender069: LOL I assure you, I'm old enough to be responsible for my own actions and I love the fact that you are older than me. I've always found mature women attractive and I used to fantasize about them before I met you. Now your beauty is all I fantasize about. I don't believe a woman can be truly beautiful until she is at least thirty.

Aileen didn't know whether to feel complimented that Ben thought she was beautiful, or insulted that he acknowledged she was over thirty. She supposed that since she brought up their ages, she couldn't really blame him for commenting on it. He had done his best to say he liked that she was older, but it still irked her some that he recognized it. However, with Ben she had found that she couldn't stay even slightly angry with him for long. Talking to him was intoxicating and she soon realized that she wanted to do anything to please him.

Eventually their conversation came back to mother/son role playing. Ben wanted to do more of it, and even though she still felt conscience-stricken about it, she couldn't refuse him and she really couldn't refuse herself. Her biggest concern was would she be hurting Colin in any way by engaging in this activity and she told herself that as long as he never found out about it, it wouldn't hurt him. Aileen and Ben had a secret. She felt guilty and ashamed because of this secret, but also deliciously naughty. It would remain a secret and she would continue to indulge herself because it felt so good.

For the next few weeks they got deeper and deeper into their role playing game and Aileen was astonished at how she hungered for more and more of the fantasy. Ben began directing her to websites that featured erotic incestuous stories. They always focused on the mother and son stories and read them together. The stories aroused Aileen like nothing had before. She became addicted to reading those stories and now that she knew where the sites were that had them she would go and read them even when Ben was not online. There was something about the idea of a mother and son; it didn't seem obscene if they loved each other, their love seemed pure. There was something else about it too, something she couldn't describe, but it made her hunger for these stories. She was hornier than ever and masturbating as often as a teenage boy

Aileen was beginning to think that maybe this was all she needed. She had Ben through the internet and the secret they shared. Maybe that was all the relationship she needed to keep her satisfied. She still had Colin for actual human companionship, and his time actually seemed to be freeing up. Sheryl had a new job at the video store and the hours she worked were different from the hours Colin worked at his part time job, helping out at his Uncle Pat's pub. Colin and Sheryl were seeing less of each other but still managed to go out one weekend night a week, so those were the nights Aileen would spend on the computer with Ben. So Aileen found herself with two young men in her life eager to have her company and she was happier than she had been in a long time.

The last Monday in October was Colin's eighteenth birthday. Aileen threw a big party for him and invited all his friends, family, and Sheryl. It was a wonderful party and she thought Colin was really pleased with it, but Aileen knew that what her son was really itching for was a night out on the town to celebrate this milestone. Colin was a responsible boy, which allowed Aileen to give him a certain amount of freedom, but even though he was now eighteen, she didn't want to give him carte blanche. He still had school in the morning. She made Colin promise to at least wait until Friday to go out partying, and not to get too wild. Colin acquiesced to her wishes with a quirky grin but Aileen trusted him, he wouldn't do anything that would really disappoint her

In addition to it being Colin's first Friday night as an eighteen-year-old, it was also Halloween. Colin was out with Sheryl and Aileen knew he wouldn't be in until late, so she devoted that night to being with Ben. Once she knew the trick-or-treaters were done for the night, she got into some intense mother/son role playing cybering with Ben.

Suddenly, in the middle of the session, right when Aileen was getting the most aroused, Ben stopped typing. It still indicated on the computer that he was online, but he wasn't responding.

IrishRose36: Ben, are you there?

Aileen typed, but there was no answer. Then she typed,

IrishRose36: Ben, are you ok? Please answer me!

Still no answer. She waited for ten minutes and finally she got a reply.

Bender069: Ben won't be talking to you anymore.

Aileen was totally confused.

IrishRose36: What?

Bender069: You heard me you perverted *****, go find your own ****ing man!

IrishRose36: Ben, what's going on? You're scaring me!

Bender069: What are you stupid as well as twisted? This isn't Ben, this is his wife!

Aileen felt her heart fall into her stomach. Was this some cruel Halloween trick?

IrishRose36: Wife? He never told me he was married. I didn't know.

Bender069: We've been married for fifteen years!

IrishRose36: Fifteen years? He told me he was 22!

Bender069: He's 43, now **** off you home wrecking slut!

Aileen was stunned, she didn't know what to feel. Hurt? Anger? Fear? Despair? Her emotions seemed to be swirling around in a big ball in her stomach fighting for dominance. Aileen rushed to the bathroom where she promptly lost everything she had eaten that day. It felt like she lost everything she had eaten in her life, plus a whole lot more.

After cleaning herself up, Aileen went back to the computer. The last message from Ben's wife was still on the screen staring at her. With tears in her eyes she shut the machine down. She then made her way to her bedroom and shut the door tight. She collapsed onto her bed, buried her face in her pillow, and let out the sobs that had been building up in her. How could she have been so stupid after all that had happened to her? All she ever heard was don't trust anyone you meet on the internet, they could be anybody, and what did she do? She foolishly got involved with a man and believed he was who he said he was. She trusted him, she let him see a side of her that even she was hardly aware of, and he betrayed her. How many times would she have to be betrayed by people she cared about before she finally learned her lesson not to trust anyone? Aileen continued to deliver sobs of anguish into her now soaking wet pillow. She cried until she exhausted herself and finally fell asleep.

CHAPTER 2: INTERLUDE OF A PROMISE

She was awakened by the sound of the phone ringing. Her bleary eyes focused on the clock on her night stand. It was past two o'clock in the morning. Who could be calling at this hour? Aileen thought she knew. She picked up the phone and answered, "Hello?"

"Aileen, it's me." Why did I have to give him my phone number? she thought.

"Ben, what do you want?"

"I want to explain..."

"Are you really married?"

"Yes."

"Are you really forty-three?"

"Yes."

"Then what is there to explain? You lied to me."

"I'm sorry, I never meant to hurt you, I was going to tell you the truth, I never meant for you to find out this way, I'm so sorry. My wife caught me while I was talking to you and saw what we were writing..." Aileen thought she was going to be sick again, a total stranger had been reading her most intimate thoughts. But wasn't Ben a stranger too? He might as well have been for all she thought she knew him. Anger was burning in her now.

"When were you going to tell me? After I had told you every deepest darkest secret I have and you were still pretending to be twenty-two years old and single?"

"I was going to tell you, I swear I was!

"Why did you lie to me, Ben? I was totally honest with you."

"We had something special, you and me, I was afraid to lose you. I thought I would if you knew the truth. Things aren't working out well between me and my wife...I'm going to leave her."

"Why couldn't you have been upfront from the beginning?"

"I'm sorry, sometimes I like to pretend I'm a young guy online, then we met and things were going so well and I just thought it would be better for you to accept the fantasy if you thought I was younger..."

"You preyed on me from the start, didn't you? You had it in you're head to find some lonely old woman, befriend her, then slowly get her involved with your sick fantasies! You played me for a fool!"

"Aileen, you enjoyed it too..."

"Your wife wasn't into that kind of stuff; was she? Or maybe you just can't satisfy a woman in real life? So you found me, and I trusted you, you bastard! You know how hard it was for me to do that! I trusted you and you betrayed me!"

"Now wait a god-damned ****ing minute! I have to take this **** from my wife, but I'm not going to take it from both..."

"**** you, Ben!" Aileen hung up on him. Her eyes, sore from her previous crying, began to burn as tears started to swell in them anew. There was a knock on her bedroom door.

"Mom, are you okay?" Colin's voice came from the other side of the door. Aileen swallowed a couple times to steady her voice before answering him.

"Yes, Sweetie, I'm fine." She called to him. "Did you just get in?"

"Yeah, about twenty minutes ago. I was just having a bowl of cereal before bed when the phone rang. Who was calling at two in the morning?"

"Just a wrong number,"

"You sure you are okay Mom? I thought I heard you yelling at someone?"

"It was an obscene caller, don't worry about it Honey, I took care of it."

"Maybe we should report him Mom?"

"Don't worry. He's not going to bother us again. Go to sleep Dear." Aileen almost managed not to sound choked up when she said that, and it was true, Ben would not be bothering her ever again!

"Okay Ma, good night then," Colin said through the door.

"Good night Honey."

Aileen thought Colin had left, but then she heard him say, "Mom?"

"Yes, Dear?"

"I love you."

Oh thank God for you, my precious, darling boy! Aileen thought to herself as tears coursed down her face. She didn't realize how desperately she needed to hear those words until this moment.

Once again she swallowed to gain some control of her voice, then answered him, "I love you too sweet baby."

"Night Ma,"

"Night Honey." Once she was sure Colin had actually gone to bed this time, Aileen flung herself back down on the bed. Oh, Colin, I pray you never find out what a fool I was! She thought to herself. She didn't know if she would be able to stand it if her son knew she had gotten into another bad relationship. What was wrong with her that she kept falling in love with men who hurt her? She knew there were good men in the world, Colin was proof of that. Look at tonight, if there was any night where he could possibly think he had an excuse to get into some trouble, it was tonight, but here he was home safe and sound, just like he promised he would be. She could always trust him. Aileen had no delusions either that it was due to her parenting that made Colin that way. She tried her best to raise her child right but she knew she made mistakes, but still Colin had grown naturally into the kind of man that gave her faith in the decency of the human race.

Why couldn't she find a man like Colin, someone who was kind, gentle, and trustworthy? She was just beginning to come to a place where she thought she could trust a man in her life again, her old wounds felt like they had finally healed, but Ben had deceived her and ripped them open again. Now it hurt worse than ever and she didn't think she could ever trust another man again. Aileen wept silently as memories of her past resurfaced from the depths of her mind, her new pain clearing a pathway for her old pain to return.

It began with her parents. Her father beat her severely when she was growing up; sometimes for no reason she could understand at all. Her mother never confronted her father about it, even when her father was in the worst of his rages she would still stand by and do nothing to stop him. Sometimes it felt as if her mother's noninterference hurt more than her father's beatings. She grew up in constant fear that she would be assaulted at anytime, and in emotional turmoil that maybe somehow she deserved it. Why else would she be beat like that, if it wasn't for doing something wrong? Her father beat her and her mom let him because they loved her; that had to be it. It scared her that sometimes she didn't even know what it was she had done wrong to deserve a beating, she had thought if she couldn't tell right for wrong, she must indeed be a bad person.

Her brother, Patrick, wasn't much better when they were growing up. He received his fair share of beatings too. You would think that having a common fear would have made them closer, but Patrick hadn't been there for her. He never paid her much notice except when he wanted to tease her, and when he did that it wasn't a playful teasing, it was cruel and relentless. She recalled one incident when her brother found her secret stash of romance magazines. Patrick gleefully reported to their father that she had "dirty magazines" in her room. They weren't really even dirty magazines; they just had stories in them about people falling in love. But that didn't stop her father from giving her one of the worst beatings of her life and then throwing out the magazines afterward.

He had taken his belt and whipped her repeatedly using the buckle. She was stung and cut and battered, she thought the pain would never end. Aileen cried and screamed until her voice was ragged and her tear ducts were depleted and still the lashes came. She was sore for weeks after that. She had welts and black and blue marks all down her backside and whenever someone made a sudden move, especially her father, she flinched, thinking another blow was about to come.

Whenever Patrick saw her flinch, he snickered. He actually thought what had happened to her was funny. Adding further insult to injury, she had known for a while that her brother had magazines like Playboy and Penthouse hidden in his room, but she had never told on him and still wouldn't. What good would it have done if she told on Patrick? It would have just made him angry and want to get back at her for getting him in trouble, which would just result in her being hurt again. For Aileen, life was about surviving, she couldn't afford revenge.

By the time she was seventeen Patrick had left home and gotten married. Even if they were never that close as brother and sister, at least when Patrick was living at home he would sometimes draw some of their father's ire, but when it became just Aileen all his attention focused on her. It was a bad situation that kept on deteriorating and she had had enough of it. She had to get out of there. That was when she met Fred Martin. He was tall, strong, and good looking and she was flattered that he was interested in her. They began going out. He was so powerful he even intimidated her father, which completely awed Aileen. She felt she had found a protector and that was part of the reason she fell in love with him. In Fred she had thought she found her salvation.

Fred asked her to marry him and the day after she turned eighteen they were wed. Eight months later, Colin Martin was born. Aileen never spoke to her parents again. Six years later when she heard her mother died after being severely beaten by her father she grieved and felt guilty for leaving her with that man even though she never did anything to stop him when he was beating her. Her father had been sent to jail on the charge of manslaughter for murdering his wife and two years later that's where he died. When Aileen heard about his passing she felt nothing.

When she married Fred, he had taken her away from her parents and finally she felt she had freedom, but then she soon realized she had only traded one abusive captor for another. Fred liked to drink and when he got drunk he turned mean. The first time he struck her they had only been married a few weeks. They were having an argument and she said something flippant and he backhanded her across the face so hard he cut her lip and made it bleed. Then he apologized profusely and promised never to do it again and she forgave him. That began a familiar pattern for them, he would hit her and then apologize and she would always forgive him. He always blamed it on the drinking and always promised to quit and never hurt her again, but he never kept his promises and his beatings steadily grew worse and worse.

Life with Fred would have been just as miserable as it had been with her parents if it wasn't for one thing: Colin. Now she had her son and he was the sole reason she had any happiness in life. He was so sweet and gentle hearted, it made her own heart swell with pride and love every time she looked at him. He was her reason for living.

Colin was also part of the reason she stayed with Fred. She thought her boy needed his father. The other part of the reason she stayed with him was that she had accepted that this was just what love was. After all, her father had beaten her pretty bad and her mother had let him. Weren't parents supposed to love their kids? Fred said he loved her and he beat her as well. Aileen came to understand that the ones who loved you would hurt you sometimes. She took the abuse during those years because she thought she didn't deserve any better.

The thing that triggered Aileen to leave Fred was when he started his abuse on Colin. There had been times when Fred hit Colin before, but Aileen had convinced herself that he was only being a strong disciplinarian. Then the day came when he took things way too far.

It was when Colin was eight years old. One day he was running around the house playing with a plastic water gun. He had squirted Aileen a few times and she reprimanded him for it but she could never get truly mad with Colin, he was just caught up in his play and Aileen had to admit it always gave her joy to see Colin in a happy mood, so she hadn't been too stern with him. That had been a mistake.

Colin eventually found his father in the den watching a baseball game. Fred was drunk and his team was losing. Aileen arrived in the den just in time to see what Colin was about to do, but too late to stop him. In a playful manner Colin squirted his dad with the water gun. Fred was totally stunned for a moment when he felt the cool jet of water hit him. When he saw Colin with the water gun pointed at him, an impish grin on his face, Fred completely lost his temper. He shot out of his chair and charged toward his son. Colin, seeing the rage in his father's face, quickly switched from an expression of amusement to one of pure terror. Aileen understood what the look in her husband's eyes meant and she screamed at him to take a moment to calm down, that she would punish the boy, but Fred had lost control of his senses and he was too focused on Colin to even register that she was saying anything.

Aileen stepped in front of Colin but Fred just shoved her aside hard like she was nothing, so hard she fell to the floor. She lifted her head from the floor to get her son back into view and saw that he had backed up all the way against the far wall. He was futilely looking for a way to escape, but he had no where to run. Colin still had the water gun in his hand as his dad closed in on him, he brought the gun up and pointed it at his dad and resumed shooting him with water. It didn't look like Colin even knew what he was doing at that point, like it was some reflex making him do it. The water pistol was all he had to defend himself with and his finger locked on the trigger out of instinct not of his own volition. A continuous stream of water struck his father until the gun emptied of ammunition. All he had done was add more fuel to his father's rage.

Fred got to Colin, stripped the toy gun from his hand, and used it to hit Colin over the head. Fred struck his son hard and repeatedly. Colin tried to apologize through his screaming and crying, but Fred was furious and paid it no heed. Aileen rushed from the floor to once again try to rescue her child. She tried to pull Fred away from Colin but Fred turned and struck her forcefully right in the jaw with a closed fist. Aileen fell back to the floor and Fred continued laying massive wallops on Colin.

Aileen was dazed for a moment, the pain in her jaw was intense, she tasted blood and she spat out two teeth. Then she once again looked at her son, his nose was bleeding, one eye was swollen shut, and he had stopped screaming. Fred was still hitting him though. Colin had surrendered to the assault. He had retreated within himself waiting for it to end one way or another. Seeing her son being hurt like that brought on a rage of her own from Aileen. She quickly got to her feet and tackled Fred screaming at him not to dare lay another hand on their son. Both of them fell to the floor. Now she was pounding Fred with her fists repeatedly, something had snapped in her mind and it seemed as if all the anger she had ever felt though never acknowledged was released and flowing through her. The pent up rage for all the times he had hurt her, for the times her father had hurt her, and most significantly, for what Fred had done to their son propelled her fury intensely onward. She screamed at Fred as she hit him, "NEVER! NEVER, NEVER, AGAIN!"

All of a sudden Aileen was on her back and Fred was hovering over her and severe pain was emanating from her face, chest, and stomach. Fred had recovered from the stun of Aileen's attack, had managed to push her off, and now she was the object of his rage as he pummeled her. "You ****ing *****, I'll ****ing kill you for that!" He shouted as he struck her. Aileen tried to fight back, tried blocking his punches, and tried to get in some more of her own, but Fred just overpowered her. He laid a particularly hard wallop to the side of her head and she blacked out.

She awoke what seemed only a few minutes later but Fred was gone. Aileen felt bruised and battered all over but her first thought was for Colin. She frantically looked around for him but instead of seeing her boy, she saw strangers in the room. As her eyes focused a bit more she saw they both were wearing dark blue clothes and then she saw their badges. The police were here, later she would find out that a neighbor had called them after hearing all the commotion coming from their home.

"Colin! My son! Where is he?" Aileen managed to get out through her voice that was hoarse from screaming. She tried to stand up, but was racked by a pain so intense she felt she would throw up.

"Easy, ma'am," One of the police officers said as he put a hand gently on her shoulder to keep her from moving. "You've taken a pretty bad beating and the paramedics will be here to take you to the hospital in a moment. Your son is all ready on the way there."

Then paramedics came into the room with a stretcher, she must have blacked out again because the next thing she knew she was riding in the ambulance, then she lost consciousness for a third and final time and didn't wake up until the next morning.

She awoke feeling sore all over, but it didn't hurt as bad as she thought it would, like the pain was being dulled and her mouth felt like it was full of cotton. She saw she was in a hospital bed and also that she had an I.V. tube running out of her arm. She assumed she must be on some medication for the pain.

There was someone in the room with her. When her eyes focused on him, she saw that it was Patrick. He was sitting in a chair beside her bed and smiling at her, but she could see concern in his eyes. It was still strange to see Patrick showing any kind of sympathy for her, but he had changed over the years, mostly thanks to Sarah, his wife. He seemed ashamed for the way things had been when they were kids and had apologized to her on several occasions for not being the older brother she needed, he seemed to be sincerely trying to redeem himself. Aileen had forgiven Patrick for the way he had been in the past and was proud of the way he changed, but she could never forget.

"Colin, where is he?" Aileen said. She couldn't believe how raspy her voice sounded. Patrick handed her a cup of water and patted her hand.

"He's all right, Leena" Patrick said. "He's in pediatrics, Sarah is with him. He took some rough treatment from that bastard, but the doctor said he would make a full recovery. He's a tough lad."

Only then after finding out the condition of her son did Aileen allow herself to drink the water her brother had given her. The cool drink felt like liquid satin as it cooled her dry and raw throat. "I want to see him." Aileen said.

"You will, in time, but you need to do some healing of your own. That son of a ***** broke two of your ribs." Patrick said. "You will be fine as well, though you need to let yourself recover."

"I'm fine enough as it is now. He needs his mother. He needs to know I'm here for him." Aileen said with determination.

"I know, Leena, I know, but if you could just rest awhile..."

"Now, Pat, please!" Aileen said.

Patrick hesitated but finally he said, "Okay, I'll see what I can do."

"Thank you, Pat." Aileen said.

Patrick nodded and made eye contact with her conveying he understood how badly she needed to be with her boy, and then left the room to track down her doctor.

A few hours later, Aileen found herself being taken by wheelchair to the pediatrics ward to see Colin. It took a bit of cajoling with the doctors and nurses, but eventually they relented and told Aileen she could have a brief visit with her son. They had him in a private room, and as the orderly rolled her into it she immediately laid eyes on her son. Her heart broke as she looked upon him. She was wheeled right up to the side of his bed and she saw how bad the damage was. Aileen couldn't hold in the loud sob that escaped from her lips as she put her hand over her mouth. Tears started flowing down her cheeks.

Sarah was still there with Colin. Sarah had always been a tactful and empathic person and without a word she placed her hand on Aileen's shoulder giving her a gentle squeeze of support then left so Aileen could be alone with her son.

Colin was asleep. He looked so small and precious; that he was also covered in bruises and bandages was obscene. She forced herself to look at her son. The angry red and purple welts covering his face and arms, the swollen eyes and lip, the I.V. fluids hooked up to his arms sustaining his life, she took this all in and wept. She folded her arms over the guardrail of the bed, laid her head down on them, and wept like she had never wept before. How could someone do this to such an innocent little boy? How could she have let it happen?

The people who had been most influential to her in her life were running through her mind; her father, her mother, and Fred. They never once admitted that what they did was wrong and Aileen hadn't believed it was. If she was beaten, she had done something bad because it was somehow always her fault. She thought she deserved everything she got. Sometimes the ones who loved you had to hurt you. They had to show you how wrong you were and all you could do was try to be as good as you could be so they didn't feel the need to hurt you. Aileen had always believed that deep down, but now seeing Colin in this condition, the sweetest boy she had ever known with not one ounce of malice in his heart, seeing her son like this shook Aileen's beliefs to the core.

How could a loved one do this? Colin didn't deserve what happened to him, and if he didn't deserve it, maybe she hadn't deserved it either. She felt betrayed. Betrayed by what she had been taught, betrayed by the people in her life who were supposed to have loved her, but instead had abused her. But more than that, she felt she in turn had betrayed Colin by letting this happen and, by far, that was the worst feeling she ever felt. It pierced her to the soul. She betrayed him just like her mother had betrayed her by letting her father beat her so badly. Now she understood. She understood what love really was. It wasn't a power trip and it wasn't acquiescence out of fear, it was tenderness, kindness, devotion, and above all else it was trust. Trust that the ones you love would never do anything to hurt you and were always looking after your best interests. Trust that the ones who loved you would always do their best to protect you no matter what the cost. Trust that you could feel safe with someone who loved you.

Aileen reached out and took Colin's tiny hand in her own. She looked at her son, bruised and broken. He would recover physically and at that moment she vowed he would recover emotionally as well. "I promise you Colin," Aileen whispered to the sleeping child, "I promise I will never ever let this happen again! I will always be there for you, to love you and cherish you. No matter what you will always have one person in the world that you can count on, someone who will fight to her last breath to keep you safe! Even if you never forgive me for allowing this to happen, I promise to always love you more than anyone else ever will. You are the one thing on this planet that I live for, you are the joy in my life, and I swear that I will never let another day go by without you feeling how special you are to me!"

After she and Colin had both recovered enough to be discharged from the hospital, Aileen divorced Fred and was able to get sole custody of their son. She changed her last name back to Reilly and she and Colin were granted a restraining order against Fred. He was brought up on charges for his assault on them and was sentenced to two years in prison, but he was out on parole in less than a year.

The restraining order didn't stop Fred from coming into contact with Aileen and trying to win back her heart, but now Aileen's heart was totally devoted to her son and she would not tolerate Fred's attempts to charm his way back into their lives. When charm didn't work, Fred got mean, but luckily during that time Patrick and Sarah had opened their home to Aileen and Colin giving her a place to stay until she was able to get on her feet. When she had been married to Fred, they had always lived paycheck to paycheck, and after her divorce she found she had no means of supporting herself. Patrick, the brother who had once tormented her as a child, now became their provider and protector, and was very good at the job. Fred never got within ten feet of Aileen or Colin when Patrick was around. Whatever harm Patrick had done to her when they were kids he more than made up for now, he had become the friend and big brother to Aileen she always wished he would be. She and Colin owed him and Sarah so much for helping them through this time.

When Aileen heard Fred had been killed in a car crash, she felt saddened that a man she had once loved was gone and that her son had to hear that his father had died, but more than anything she felt relieved. She was relieved that Fred had not taken out anyone with him when he went***8212;he had been driving drunk, had fallen asleep, and smashed into a cement wall***8212;and she was relieved that he would never hurt her or Colin again. She realized that the three people she had depended on most in her life, and yet had hurt her so badly, were gone for good. She didn't feel happy or sad about this realization; the scars these people had given her, emotional as well as physical, would stay with her for the rest of her life but at least now she felt a certain sense of closure.

While Aileen and Colin were living with Patrick and his family, Aileen entered the work force again. She started by helping out at Pat's pub, but then she got the job at the bank. Eventually she was making enough money to get an apartment of her own.

Through all that time Aileen strived to keep her promise to Colin. There had been some rough spots when she didn't always know what to do, but she always put the best interests of her son first in her life. She was always there for him and did her best to protect him from being hurt in any way. They had always been close, but after Aileen made her promise, it bonded them even tighter.

However, as Colin began getting closer to adulthood, he was spending more and more time away from home. Without anyone else really in her life, Aileen had been lonely. Then Ben showed up and she thought she found a new companion. No matter what, Colin would always come first in her life and she'd be there whenever he needed her. He came first over Ben, over herself, over anyone. But when he didn't need her was it so wrong to indulge herself in something that made her happy? That was how she rationalized her guilt before, but now any happiness she had felt had turned to ashes.

After this debacle with Ben, the full ramifications of what she did impressed on her mind and she agonized over the thought that she may have broken her promise. What would she do if Colin ever found out what she did with Ben? How would he take it? Would he ever forgive her? Aileen couldn't stand the thought of hurting Colin and now, however unintentional, she may have done so. And yet, as long as Colin never found out, he would never be hurt by what she did. She would just have to see that he never did.

CHAPTER 3: A STORM OF WORDS

For weeks after she found out the truth about Ben, Aileen wallowed in self pity and self loathing. She had done wrong and she was paying for it. She kept up a brave front whenever she was with Colin or other people, but every night she cried herself to sleep. The month of November went by like a slow agonizing time of incarceration, she was imprisoned by pain. Thanksgiving eventually came and she and Colin were invited over to Patrick's for dinner. They accepted the offer and Aileen acted like everything was normal, but the holiday barely even registered with her. However, a few days later something happened that shook her out of her obsession over her own inner turmoil.

The first of December was on a Monday this year and it was the day school resumed after Thanksgiving break. Aileen had been home from work for about an hour and was preparing dinner. Colin wasn't home, but basketball season had started and he had practice on Mondays. He usually got home around four-thirty on days he had practice, however, it was now past six and Aileen was beginning to worry. When Colin finally came in through the front door he slammed it closed...hard. She could tell immediately that something was wrong. He had a pained expression on his face that made her wince just by looking at him.

"Honey, are you all right?" Aileen asked, even though she could tell something was clearly wrong.

Colin just stared at her for a moment, as if debating with himself whether to tell her anything or not, and then he spoke. "Two years! Two ****ing years we been going out and she dumps me!" Colin shouted then stormed off to his room. He never used foul language in front of her, that he did so now was just another strong indication of how distressed he was.

SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
614 - 01-20-2010, 12:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by missmanners View Post
No, you're wrong. But thats ok, I'lll give you another chance.

mm
what part am I wrong about?

In recent news: 9 out of 10 trolls like to tell you you're wrong with no explanation necessary! cnn.com.

Last edited by SkittleBrew; 01-20-2010 at 12:54..
carouselambra
Veteran++
Old
615 - 01-20-2010, 12:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by momo! View Post
what would be great is if you guys took the time to look at what you're posting about rather than just make stupid uninformed replies, but i don't mind
yes you obviously don't mind making stupid replies you worthless meber

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
616 - 01-20-2010, 13:04
Quote:
who's anti lyfe? I'd like to meet him/her/it. tell him/her/it i said hi
Anti Lyfe is a successful troll here whose gimmick is the "Azn superiority" spiel. He openly displays his ignore list in his sig with the amusing header, "Weeding out the trailer trash." I am uncertain whether or not he has actually ignored that many people. Some have taken to "fighting back" with the chant, "CHING CHONG SMARR DONG!" Rayn even inserted that infamous chant into his title for a day as a good prank. Anti Lyfe would make a great ally because of the generally ridiculously immature reactions to his posts.

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
617 - 01-20-2010, 13:10
if you were my dad I'd put you in a home and not pay your rent

SecretSquirrel
VeteranXV
Old
618 - 01-20-2010, 13:11
Shakugan no Shana season 1

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 1 (1/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 1 (2/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 1 (3/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 2 (1/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 2 (2/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 2 (3/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 3 (1/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 3 (2/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 3 (3/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 4 (1/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 4 (2/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 4 (3/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 5 (1/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 5 (2/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 5 (3/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 6 (1/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 6 (2/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 6 (3/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 7 (1/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 7 (2/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 7 (3/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 8 (1/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 8 (2/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 8 (3/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 9 (1/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 9 (2/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 9 (3/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 10 (1/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 10 (2/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 10 (3/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 11 (1/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 11 (2/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 11 (3/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 12 (1/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 12 (2/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 12 (3/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 13 (1/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 13 (2/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 13 (3/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 14 (1/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 14 (2/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 14 (3/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 15 (1/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 15 (2/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 15 (3/3)

YouTube - Shakugan No Shana Second 16 (1/3) subbed

YouTube - Shakugan No Shana Second 16 (2/3) subbed

YouTube - Shakugan No Shana Second 16 (3/3) subbed

YouTube - Shakugan No Shana Second 17 (1/3) subbed

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 17 (2/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 17 (3/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 18 (1/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 18 (2/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 18 (3/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 19 (1/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 19 (2/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 19 (3/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 20 (1/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 20 (2/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 20 (3/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 21 (1/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 21 (2/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 21 (3/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 22 (1/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 22 (2/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 22 (3/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 23 (1/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 23 (2/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 23 (3/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 24 (1/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 24 (2/3)

YouTube - Shakugan no Shana episode 24 (3/3)

momo!
Veteran²
Old
619 - 01-20-2010, 13:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by carouselambra View Post
yes you obviously don't mind making stupid replies you worthless meber
lol missing a word compared to making obvious spelling mistakes.

you have no right to call anyone worthless you dumb ****ing ******

Spiderman
VeteranXV
Old
620 - 01-20-2010, 13:54
Quote:
lol missing a word compared to making obvious spelling mistakes.

you have no right to call anyone worthless you dumb ****ing ******
****ty poster is ****ty

Page 31 of 70

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Is this place safe for ladies?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
"forum invasion" , 'forum invasion' , 'mugen trolls' , ;) mm , adam mitter , barricade the doors , board up the windows , fancy scat eats cock , free ▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , i fuck models , it's a dude , make mofo look good , missmanners is a goddess , missmannersisaguy , niggers jews bad news , niggers molest zophorath , nope , rook @ dong 8==o , stalkers in this thread , stupid thread , terrorist threats , troll loserdom , trollin' , yarr matey not a lady , zoph molests children