Is this place safe for ladies? by missmanners - Page 25 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Is this place safe for ladies?
Page 25 of 70
Doppelgänger
Veteran²
Old
481 - 01-19-2010, 17:38
The notadude thread was worse.

Sponsored Links
lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
482 - 01-19-2010, 17:43
floater goes to the top

mstrike
VeteranXV
Old
483 - 01-19-2010, 17:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by sKILLz View Post
Mad? Who is mad assumptions. Much like you're assumptions about my relationships with girls. I have scene your pictures and posts- I do not have to assume.

I am not mad, I in fact feel sorry for you a bit. I believe you act out for attention to say the least.

I am not angry at the internet, or have retarded emotional maturity. Direct the attention to me though- even though its pretty hard to dispute the fact you are crying for attention.

If you did not have the internet to vent your stupid threads with pointless stories and ugly girls, what would you have? Not a lot I "assume". It is really not hard to make that prediction though- just look at you
Canadians are a funny bunch.

TheGrudge
VeteranXV
Old
484 - 01-19-2010, 18:03
I like mstrike.

missmanners
Veteran4
Old
485 - 01-19-2010, 18:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBatesAlot View Post
This is the worst long thread TW has had in awhile. Nothing really happens yet it keeps lingering on.
Like most reality shows, huh?

mm

BrokenWear
VeteranXX
Old
486 - 01-19-2010, 18:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by missmanners View Post
Because you all are boring and a lady troll invasion is the most excitement you've had in months?

Because I keep my nonsense in one thread and dont go scattering it all over your forum?

Because people keep bumping it to ask why I'm not banned and the thread not locked?

Because whats-his-name and I havent gone past the casual eye contact stage into the "let me buy you dinner" stage yet?

mm
oh. so you're some kinda chick? thats neat that you were born with ham flaps... how does that qualify you for a thread though?

D'Monix
VeteranX
Old
487 - 01-19-2010, 18:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by missmanners View Post
Because you all are boring and a lady troll invasion is the most excitement you've had in months?

Because I keep my nonsense in one thread and dont go scattering it all over your forum?

Because people keep bumping it to ask why I'm not banned and the thread not locked?

Because whats-his-name and I havent gone past the casual eye contact stage into the "let me buy you dinner" stage yet?

mm
Nah.

More like the fact most of TW sees this thread as a prime opportunity to:

1. Spam

2. Fish for pics of ****, ass, *****, or make propositions of putting the P in the B.

3. Flame each other.

4. Flame you.

5. Generally act like morons (or, in other words, business as usual.)

6. And spam some more.

This is just how TW is, the vast majority of posters honestly just don't give a **** about you.

Diablo45
VeteranXV
Old
488 - 01-19-2010, 18:54
Post a picture of yourself with a TW and time stamp.

FOURSTAR
VeteranXX
Old
489 - 01-19-2010, 19:34
******s molest zophorath

momo!
Veteran²
Old
490 - 01-19-2010, 19:49
what happened to xcursion after i proved him wrong he left.

momo!
Veteran²
Old
491 - 01-19-2010, 19:50
dont tell me he has a job or anything!!

Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
492 - 01-19-2010, 20:01
"forum invasion" , 'forum invasion' , 'mugen trolls' , mm , adam mitter , barricade the doors , board up the windows , fancy scat eats cock , free ***9600;***9608;***9600; ***9608; ***9600;***9608;***9600; ***9604;***9608;***9600; , i **** models , it's a dude , make mofo look good , missmanners is a goddess , missmannersisaguy , ******s jews bad news , ******s molest zophorath , nope , rook @ dong 8==o , stalkers in this thread , terrorist threats , troll loserdom , trollin' , yarr matey not a lady , zoph molests children

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
493 - 01-19-2010, 20:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by momo! View Post
dont tell me he has a job or anything!!
shut the **** up you mother****er

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
494 - 01-19-2010, 20:07
I have not checked on this thread in a while.

I don't appear to be missing anything.

carry on.

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
495 - 01-19-2010, 20:07
Sorry sunshine, I am not always on here

You also didn't really prove me wrong at all. You need to actually prove me wrong with proof. Not just saying some thread on a forum got to 300 pages... BUT IT'S NOT AROUND ANYMORE! Convenient++. Also, it's cute that you've both claimed the thread had over 300 pages yet didn't show a post after 183 in the video. Surely, anyone proud of their "trolling" would have had screenshots included in the video that would show the sheer size of the thread.

missmanners
Veteran4
Old
496 - 01-19-2010, 20:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post

You also didn't really prove me wrong at all. You need to actually prove me wrong with proof. Not just saying some thread on a forum got to 300 pages... BUT IT'S NOT AROUND ANYMORE! Convenient++. Also, it's cute that you've both claimed the thread had over 300 pages yet didn't show a post after 183 in the video. Surely, anyone proud of their "trolling" would have had screenshots included in the video that would show the sheer size of the thread.
Well THERE you are. so tell me about you. Are you married? Jealous gf? bf?

Forget that video, lets talk about YOU.

mm

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
497 - 01-19-2010, 20:15
I concur.

Kiint
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
498 - 01-19-2010, 20:18
Has there been any public masturbation yet?

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
499 - 01-19-2010, 20:21
no, but people have been **** on from a high place

momo!
Veteran²
Old
500 - 01-19-2010, 20:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post

when the site goes back up I'll post a link, I promise. the dead link is:

forum.mugen-infantry.net/ ----> random insanity section

that video was made TWO+ YEARS AGO. threads do grow, you know. see, this one started out at one page, and then went to 23, just like that!

welp actually i went back and found you your thread in the web archives:

Random Insanity

scroll down to the one that is called "is this place safe for ladies" located under the "Catgirl Lounge", you'll notice it's four hundred pages long A YEAR AGO.

screenshots are for posers that need to show off. like those btard ******s who pulled the boxxy stunt.

someone like you doesn't keep screenshots, I'll bet, why would we have to :P

Page 25 of 70

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Is this place safe for ladies?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
"forum invasion" , 'forum invasion' , 'mugen trolls' , ;) mm , adam mitter , barricade the doors , board up the windows , fancy scat eats cock , free ▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , i fuck models , it's a dude , make mofo look good , missmanners is a goddess , missmannersisaguy , niggers jews bad news , niggers molest zophorath , nope , rook @ dong 8==o , stalkers in this thread , stupid thread , terrorist threats , troll loserdom , trollin' , yarr matey not a lady , zoph molests children