Are people still playing? by dionysus - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Star Wars: The Old Republic
Reload this Page Are people still playing?
Page 1 of 2
dionysus
VeteranX
Old
1 - 02-26-2012, 23:15
I have a bounty hunter on Vulkar just picked the game up, are people still playing this game?

Sponsored Links
Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 02-27-2012, 12:37
I luvs the game. Jedi sentinal on wall of light

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
3 - 02-27-2012, 13:55
I'm slowing down as I figured I would... I don't have any interest in mmo endgame anymore... playing to 50 was a lot of fun but I don't see me lasting much longer.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4 - 02-27-2012, 14:24
In it to win it.

Whatever that means.

dionysus
VeteranX
Old
5 - 02-27-2012, 15:33
I'm gonna make a force side char today, falhawk what's your ingame name? Also anyone else have these problems with severe lag spikes? I get 24ms then all of a sudden i'll spike to like 5000.

Brontez
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6 - 02-27-2012, 19:24
Loving it, no complaints, looking forward to them expanding on ship/space content but otherwise I'm happy

mrturtle
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 02-27-2012, 21:29
anyone on who can invite?

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
8 - 02-28-2012, 11:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by dionysus View Post
I'm gonna make a force side char today, falhawk what's your ingame name? Also anyone else have these problems with severe lag spikes? I get 24ms then all of a sudden i'll spike to like 5000.
in game name: falhawk

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 03-02-2012, 12:38
Almost full BM like 2 weeks ago. Haven't really touched anything but lowbie daily.

Picked up BF3 again and playing some Aseend.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 03-14-2012, 13:10
yeah I don't see how I'd renew after it expires end of march... great game... nothing left to do that I care about plus my friends are in the same boat.

Excel
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
11 - 03-14-2012, 13:32
I'm on hold playing ME3, will come back in earnest once 1.2 is out. Maybe that will have something to grab my interest back.

xpdnc
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12 - 03-15-2012, 13:45
my sub is up in 3 days, not renewing

no lfg makes finding groups terrible, and the most people I ever see online in our guild is 6...not worth paying for when D3 is coming out in a few months

Dr. Love
VeteranXV
Old
13 - 03-15-2012, 13:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excel View Post
I'm on hold playing ME3, will come back in earnest once 1.2 is out. Maybe that will have something to grab my interest back.

Shopper47
VeteranX
Old
14 - 03-15-2012, 15:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpdnc View Post
my sub is up in 3 days, not renewing

no lfg makes finding groups terrible, and the most people I ever see online in our guild is 6...not worth paying for when D3 is coming out in a few months
This, plus I am tired of fighting humanoid monsters and there is absolutely no reason to ever change your gear pre-50 taking half the fun of leveling (getting new cool ****) out of the game (and all mods needed are basically give to you via quest rewards/badges). Plus even end game we still all have lightsabers and I can still wear the same lvl 9 robe I've been wearing since... lvl 9. And for Fatman being the most populated server, I hardly ever see anyone anywhere, it's like exploring the middle of nowhere all the time.

Account runs out in 5 days, never made it to 50 (48 now). Playing PS3 until D3.

$tarlight
VeteranXV
Old
15 - 03-15-2012, 21:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joemomma5000 View Post
This, plus I am tired of fighting humanoid monsters and there is absolutely no reason to ever change your gear pre-50 taking half the fun of leveling (getting new cool ****) out of the game (and all mods needed are basically give to you via quest rewards/badges). Plus even end game we still all have lightsabers and I can still wear the same lvl 9 robe I've been wearing since... lvl 9. And for Fatman being the most populated server, I hardly ever see anyone anywhere, it's like exploring the middle of nowhere all the time.

Account runs out in 5 days, never made it to 50 (48 now). Playing PS3 until D3.
Fatman isn't the most populated server. the one on im has 230+ people in fleet peak times. planets have like 60+ at least.

Brontez
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
16 - 03-15-2012, 21:46
I still don't understand how you got from lvl 10 to 50 with literally the same gear all the way. On 5 different chars I crafted blue gear as soon as the pieces were usable and still found it challenging, can't imagine going to 50 on lvl 10 gear.

Excel
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
17 - 03-15-2012, 21:53
Orange gear. He kept upgrading it, which means it keeps pace with any other orange/blue class gear.

Brontez
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
18 - 03-15-2012, 22:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excel View Post
Orange gear. He kept upgrading it, which means it keeps pace with any other orange/blue class gear.
Ah. So basically he did keep his gear up to date but chose not to aquire any other appearance peices.

On my Jugg I have probably 5 different orange chests. I can understand just sticking with the first one you get but that's a choice, not really a flaw in the game.

xpdnc
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
19 - 03-16-2012, 07:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by $tarlight View Post
Fatman isn't the most populated server. the one on im has 230+ people in fleet peak times. planets have like 60+ at least.
Fatman has the same at peak times.

At non-peak times, you can see 30 people on fleet and sometimes you're the only person on a planet (Republic side).

$tarlight
VeteranXV
Old
20 - 03-16-2012, 11:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpdnc View Post
Fatman has the same at peak times.

At non-peak times, you can see 30 people on fleet and sometimes you're the only person on a planet (Republic side).

When i was on fatman the problem wasn't fleet is was being the only person on worlds. that sucked.

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Star Wars: The Old Republic
Reload this Page Are people still playing?

Social Website Bullshit