[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I'm 2 generations removed from my family being practically bound to serfdom in company towns in WV. The enlightened pragmatists who "saw the world for what it was" of that era wanted to slaughter coal miners for striking. I guess at least you are merely just shilling for a dying industry that boasts to investors about employing less people than ever before.

Im 3 generations removed from KY coal mining. You're preaching to the choir. They didn't just WANT to kills miners for striking and trying to unionize, there were many strikes where people were beat to death or shot by union busters

And the funny part is that during that time up to my father's time the people that were fighting for the coal miners and their unions were democrats. Miners in that era were pretty much democrats.

Like i said, there is how people would like to see the world, then there is how the world really is. The reality is that we have coal and oil using infrastructure right now and until we get replacement infrastructure built that can handle a new source of energy, the power generated by fossil fuels is still needed by the country. You can't wave a magic wand and suddenly the entire country is running on hopes and wishes.

Who the fuck protests against mines anyway

Environmentalists. Strip mines are very destructive. Not always, but usually strip mines are where mountain ranges are thats why there are so many miners in Appalachia. And strip mines can make mountains get a whole lot shorter or disappear

Environmentalists. Strip mines are very destructive. Not always, but usually strip mines are where mountain ranges are thats why there are so many miners in Appalachia. And strip mines can make mountains get a whole lot shorter or disappear

they protest strip mines then drive away in their prius stacked with lithium ions batteries.

Strip mining really fucked up Appalachia.

It released a shit ton of chemicals into the water and caused a bunch of birth defects. Plus deforesting the hills, the mudslides, the broken dams, flooded towns, etc it's a mess.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Trump Takes Photo Crying At Congressional Border Wall | The Babylon Bee

article-7877-1.jpg

lol gg bee

Back