TribalWar Shirt Drive -- Design Submission

I'd love a new Snowblind Resort shirt that doesn't fit like a parachute.

4xs9.png

sold. n1

There should be a special batch of final designs for oldschool tribers that have vetX bellow their respective logo's.

YOU SEE TRIBALWAR

THE JOKE IS

IT'S A DEPRESSED PERSON

SITTING AT...

THE REP BAR

ya it very intelegent. but the maori guy with HF is p awesome. i hope it becomes a thing for us to buy 8)

Shit. I gotta get on this. I've already been hammering out shit today for a couple clients.

I need final designs by the end of the week (26 July) so we can get the vote going on the first run and get our order submitted. Most of the creative energy will be tapped out by then anyway.

I would happily buy a snowblind and Stonehenge pub shirt, always regretted not getting one.

TribalWears - The TribalWar Clothing Store

I would prefer the old designs, also does anyone know if you can still order from that link? I'll wait and order for the fundraiser to help out, but would like a back-up if those designs are not part of it.

Edit: beaten by minutes

A series of shirts like the snowblind one would be awesome.
snowblind, stonehenge, raindance, rollercoaster, dangerous crossing.

the spreadshirt designs work but we make jack shit from them because they take most of it. that was put up mostly as a favor to people. I think in the last 4 years I have made $60 from spreadshirt.

I think the best designs are the ones like stonehenge pub. they aren't obviously anything nerdy so you can actually wear them out. triples flag design could work if you replace tribalwar with the logo and put a "similar but not the same" blood eagle logo on the flag. I think it would have to be a small design though.

also, drop the maori stuff. how can maori be dominating our submissions when we haven't had shit to do with maori meme for 8 years at least. my submission in 2005 was hasta maori siempre and it actually won. it's a nice shirt but come on we're older now.

also the tribalwar font is kind of lame. the promotion is nice but its really not something a normal person would wear - imo.

granted, my opinion means nothing to this poll -- its ultimately up to you -- but I'm just voicing what would make me buy a shirt.

the rep bar shirt is clever but kind of cryptic. I think we can do better (I didn't look at all the submissions I'm on my phone but I keep seeing that damned maori)

^ Agreed, I will not wear anything as nerdy and stupid as maori that says tribalwar, that's why I like snowblind and Stonehenge pub. They're nerdy in a more subtle way like inside jokes, people think they are real places and I can explain them off easily if someone asks in public without looking stupid.

There's no way I'd say "oh my shirts based of an Internet meme" when someone asks why some guy is screaming on my shirt

Back