Low flying jumbo jet near Manhattan freaks out thousands by Icey - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Low flying jumbo jet near Manhattan freaks out thousands
Page 5 of 9
KryandArturo
VeteranX
Old
81 - 04-27-2009, 14:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Bew View Post
The highlighted side of the building is probably like 50 feet. Now compare that distance to the distance from the building to the plane:

It's almost the same. Maybe 10 feet more.
uh

Sponsored Links
SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
82 - 04-27-2009, 14:18
A 747s wingspan is about 225 feet, and Im not breaking out Photoshop to figure it out, but the distance between the building and the plane looks about a wingspan length...

james
VeteranX
Old
83 - 04-27-2009, 14:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
What's amazing is the department of homeland security was only created a few years ago, and already it's up to 200k people. Think about that, 200k people.
United States Department of Homeland Security - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DHS was the merger of several agencies which were under several different departments

for example, Secret Service used to be Department of the Treasury

US Customs and Border Potection used to be Department of the Treasury. CBP itself was a merger of assets from US Customs, Border Patrol and Department of Agriculture.

Other assets of US Customs (investigations, deportation and federal protective service) were annexed out to a new agency called Immigrations and Customs Enforcement. ICE is also DHS.

Immigrations and Naturalization Services became Citizenship and Immigration Services and was transferred from Department of Justice to DHS.

FEMA moved from Housing and Urban Development to no one to DHS

etc

MeSlayer
VeteranXV
Old
84 - 04-27-2009, 14:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
A 747s wingspan is about 70 feet, and Im not breaking out Photoshop to figure it out, but the distance between the building and the plane looks about a wingspan length...
that would make sense if the world was two dimensional

regrettably it isnt

james
VeteranX
Old
85 - 04-27-2009, 14:20
this only happened because desmond didnt push the button after 108 minutes

cyclozine
VeteranXX
Old
86 - 04-27-2009, 14:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
A 747s wingspan is about 70 feet, and Im not breaking out Photoshop to figure it out, but the distance between the building and the plane looks about a wingspan length...

james
VeteranX
Old
87 - 04-27-2009, 14:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclozine View Post
so you're telling me... the WTC could have been hit by a hijacked UFO?

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
88 - 04-27-2009, 14:24
Jesus Christ I edited the damned thing... I was originally going to put that a 747's wingspan isn't 70 feet....

Wiggle!
VeteranX
Old
89 - 04-27-2009, 14:24
Maybe they were filming 9/11: the remix

and they negotiated the terrorists into circling the city several times while waiting for president bush to react

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
90 - 04-27-2009, 14:28
white trash wiggle

Mabelrode
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91 - 04-27-2009, 14:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Bew View Post
The highlighted side of the building is probably like 50 feet. Now compare that distance to the distance from the building to the plane:

It's almost the same. Maybe 10 feet more.
Don't do that Bew. This **** will fill the tinfoil hats of every goddamned crazy who still thinks WTC was hit by missiles cloaked in holograms.

That image is an optical illusion, that plane is NOT mere yards above that building. There's no way in ****ing hell they'd risk the occupants of AF1 by flying that NOE. It's not yards above, it's hundreds of feet and not even actually directly above that building.

cyclozine
VeteranXX
Old
92 - 04-27-2009, 14:43
you can stop now, i'm pretty sure bew was joking

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
93 - 04-27-2009, 14:44

wow

Mabelrode
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
94 - 04-27-2009, 14:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclozine View Post
you can stop now, i'm pretty sure bew was joking
The tragic thing is that image will be all over Truther sites by... well, probably right now.

Viggy
VeteranXV
Old
95 - 04-27-2009, 14:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by james View Post
DHS was the merger of several agencies which were under several different departments

for example, Secret Service used to be Department of the Treasury

US Customs and Border Potection used to be Department of the Treasury. CBP itself was a merger of assets from US Customs, Border Patrol and Department of Agriculture.

Other assets of US Customs (investigations, deportation and federal protective service) were annexed out to a new agency called Immigrations and Customs Enforcement. ICE is also DHS.

Immigrations and Naturalization Services became Citizenship and Immigration Services and was transferred from Department of Justice to DHS.

FEMA moved from Housing and Urban Development to no one to DHS

etc
All of which is in the wikipedia article he linked, which he would know if he'd bothered to read past the intro.

cliffs:
 learn to read 

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
96 - 04-27-2009, 15:48
I run it myself like a quarterback option

apollod
VeteranXX
Old
97 - 04-27-2009, 17:34

7online.com: SLIDES: Plane photo op turns into scare

DocHolliday
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
98 - 04-27-2009, 17:49
So wait.

Gathering different info here.

This was a DoD photo op right? DoD informed necessary departments in New York right? However, DoD told these departments not to notify public channels?

WHAT THE ****?

I don't know who to be more pissed at. The detached DoD or the authorities who were notified in New York and actually listened to the DoD about not informing the public. They should ****ing know better and give the DoD a big middle finger and tell everyone.

EDIT: Fly Air Force one past a million Americans at 1,000 feet and see how many of them can identify it. I bet plenty cannot.

telos
VeteranXV
Old
99 - 04-27-2009, 18:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
EDIT: Fly Air Force one past a million Americans at 1,000 feet and see how many of them can identify it. I bet plenty cannot.
Enough in the crowd probably could though

It just seems strange to me that the first thought is a plane is trying to hit a building. That doesn't even seem rational to me.

yes I reaize I'm not a new yorker but I've lived through car fires and tornados but I still get in a car and don't freak the **** out when the temp gauge goes high and when the tornado sirens go off I don't run around like a chicken with its head cut off. Some times I'll even go downstairs away from windows :P

apollod
VeteranXX
Old
100 - 04-27-2009, 18:40
If you're an american, and cannot honestly identify what air force one looks like, then you should probably have your citizenship revoked. Even if they identified the plane as "the one from that harrison ford movie" fine, they at least get a pass.

Page 5 of 9

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Low flying jumbo jet near Manhattan freaks out thousands

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
telos is a pussy