[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

They fired her because now that they've stolen the election,

now they want to appear moderate... and yes, the Usefuls taste great to them.

comon' back to the newyourslimes we're moderate, in the middle, the only ones telling you the truth

not like any of those crazy conspiracy theorists... just follow this road down the middle we've created
Tehvul wants to know, do you smell toast?

Last edited:
Sara was severely under appreciated as being a woman, smart, intelligent, charismatic etc - SNL portrays her like this

ROF_SNL-1068x561.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

that looks just like her maybe a little less crazy

needing to see some real fat jewbag mammoth tits. not even caring about the shape i need to see the pendulum. is emy jewish? where's hard drive or kurayami or whoever hook us up

poor trampf was like a fish out of water with E and whatnot. easily browbeaten with statments like "it's just like NYC donald, you have to do it this way". i'll bet every one of trump's pentalgon appointees (if they were real), had so much epstein tier dirt on them, trump eventually realized, he needed to GTFO.

hell, he could of stuck with it and got the JFK treatment. talk about decisions under pressure

the only thing I never understood about qanon is if they hate pedos so much why do they hang out on 8chan with all the pedos

Back