[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

when you a dude that look like this infiltrating leftist/commie sects is easy af.

(am i doing this right Clu?)

RVWMJTG.jpg

If i went around pretending to be part of a secret military intel unit to bring down biden, i'd dress up like someone else to avoid ridicule in public when nothing happened also.

'Mercuns who neither understand or care that there's a big world outside the S of A and therefore make no effort to understand it, expect the rest of us living in that big wide world to act like them. They will never get it, because ignorance is easy.

'Mercuns who neither understand or care that there's a big world outside the S of A and therefore make no effort to understand it, expect the rest of us living in that big wide world to act like them. They will never get it, because ignorance is easy.

If you mean 'act like them' as in paying attention to what goes on in your own country instead of everyone elses...then yeah.

But as you are a spineless piece of flotsam that has no country, nobody cares what you have to say about it anyway.

So go sump out the latest truckload of porta potties.

Fuck ya America is back baby!!!! Already ramping up to topple Assad!!!! We are gonna bomb some serious fucking freedom into that shit hole!!

$600 checks for us and $20,000 bombs for them!!!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Don't worry buddy the War Machine is waking back up no way the MidEast gets out of this administration alive. The Pax Trump period is over, no more hanky panky grab ass, Biden is grabbing the camel by the teeth and slapping all that juicy oil out of it's soft tender tits.

If you thought the refugee crisis was bad before, let's see how fast these camel fuckers can run when they got these bitchin ass God Mode USAF pouring depleted uranium rounds down their hairy ass cracks.

Last edited:
If you mean 'act like them' as in paying attention to what goes on in your own country instead of everyone elses...then yeah.

But as you are a spineless piece of flotsam that has no country, nobody cares what you have to say about it anyway.

So go sump out the latest truckload of porta potties.

Shit that was funny and original. Hope you have just a regular dumbfuck day today up to your usual standard, because tbh yesterday was an epic clusterfuck for ya. Takes a special kind of one watt bulb to keep coming back for more after that. Got your world map ready?

As much as I look forward to a second trump term, I think I will equally relish the buyer's remorse of the Biden admin.

Don't worry buddy the War Machine is waking back up no way the MidEast gets out of this administration alive. The Pax Trump period is over, no more hanky panky grab ass, Biden is grabbing the camel by the teeth and slapping all that juicy oil out of it's soft tender tits.

Jesus Christ, what language is this lot?

Shit that was funny and original. Hope you have just a regular dumbfuck day today up to your usual standard, because tbh yesterday was an epic clusterfuck for ya. Takes a special kind of one watt bulb to keep coming back for more after that. Got your world map ready?

The funny part is you think everyone so be as affected by TW interactions as you obviously are.

You have no life mitch. Why did you live for the mid east anyway...ex wife? criminal record? fucked the mayors son?

Are You Sitting Down? Justice Roberts Just Rained All Over Establishment's Impeachment Parade

“Chief Justice John Roberts said he refuses to take part in overseeing the impeachment proceedings. And the Constitution makes no provision for a replacement. The Democrats have no clue what they are doing, they are just making things up as they go along. They’re nuts.”

oh no no no no you weak ass judge
you don't get to sweep this under the table
continue hiding election fraud
time for everyone to see who Robby is

The funny part is you think everyone so be as affected by TW interactions as you obviously are.

You have no life mitch. Why did you live for the mid east anyway...ex wife? criminal record? fucked the mayors son?

tax dodger; not paying his fair share

greedy, selfish

wannabe Orange Hitler of Dubai

Back