[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

i think i need to break my lockdown laws and go buy some gin...one thing i will say in 2020 my alcohol budget almost immediately became my weed budget. i thin kthe last glass of wine i had was xmas...before that.........summer?

it's amazing what countries u can compare the us covid response to when we have the worlds worst outbreak :sunny:

but obviously it's apples to oranges because no one else has trump

They’re all involved. Obama, Killary, Soros. The person who is the president is a puppet. Doesn’t matter who it is on the left because they are The Borg.

Biden signed 17 executive orders on day 1. Do you think he came up with all those things? No. The families at the top did.

Last edited:
They’re all involved. Obama, Killary, Soros. The person who is the president is a puppet. Doesn’t matter who it is on the left because they are The Borg.

Biden signed 17 executive orders on day 1. Do you think he came up with all those things? No. The families at the top did.

I want to know more.

I want to know more.

guys, vanster is right, obama and hillary and soros are not tied into anything, none of them even really know each other, and it's never been proven that soros is friends with them or that he's ever donated money to any of their organizations.

Back