Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 8702 of 8750
-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
174021 - 01-21-2021, 18:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanMan421 View Post
probably leave it up the municipal law enforcement unless they request help?
====
what does women marching on d.c. have anything to do with me specifically saying to folx on tw to take a second and let the man **** up, as he's likely to do soonly, before you reeeee out

i've said it before and i'll say it again yall reeeee out at the tw-left-of-right but then bring up stuff like the women's march that none of us were a part of
1: are you indicating that the president cant do anything abut it?

huh, interesting

2. That was the day Orange Hitler was sworn in. Was he given a chance to **** up before people went ape**** and called for his impeachment before he was sworn in.

The campaign to impeach President Trump has begun - The Washington Post

note the date

What part of double standards is eluding you? This is a mirror of who the collectivists are and I have zero problems showing it. Standards for thee, but not for me. Cognitive dissonance at it's finest, but if showing you that double standard is a 'reeeeee' to you, guess again.

But but but 'unity', lmfao, what a bad joke.

Sponsored Links
Animo
VeteranXX
Old
174022 - 01-21-2021, 18:47
The capitol, a sacred spot where this country has preserved through the best and worst events in history and where the basis of this country has thrived based on the workings and legislating that has been the culmination of millions of people***8217;s lives

Vs

The roach-ridden broken down Circle K between a check cashing kiosk and liquor store on a cracked asphalt mini-mall

groove
VeteranXX
Old
174023 - 01-21-2021, 18:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animo View Post
I’m also curious why people still think widespread election fraud happened when Trump’s own appointed judges disagreed. I’ve never gotten a response on this!
apparently they were all 'activist judges'

same with the judges who rigged the emmy vote and stole trumps apprentice trophy and gave it to the amazing race

#stopthesteal

MC Hamster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
174024 - 01-21-2021, 18:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post

same with the judges who rigged the emmy vote and stole trumps apprentice trophy and gave it to the amazing race

#stopthesteal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie

TrojanMan421
VeteranXX
Old
174025 - 01-21-2021, 18:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
1: are you indicating that the president cant do anything abut it?

huh, interesting

2. That was the day Orange Hitler was sworn in. Was he given a chance to **** up before people went ape**** and called for his impeachment before he was sworn in.

The campaign to impeach President Trump has begun - The Washington Post

note the date

What part of double standards is eluding you? This is a mirror of who the collectivists are and I have zero problems showing it. Standards for thee, but not for me. Cognitive dissonance at it's finest, but if showing you that double standard is a 'reeeeee' to you, guess again.

But but but 'unity', lmfao, what a bad joke.
your realize you are saying because women marched to reeee on dc 4 years ago
that you can reeeeee rn

who is your audience, why are you complaining to us?

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/geo...-against-biden

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
174026 - 01-21-2021, 18:56
well at least we finally admit that ****ty democrat party policies amount to roach ridden areas. way to look out for those minorities and show how much you care about them. thought i would never see that admission.

anyway, ya, how dare people show their disgust with their gvt not listening to them and take their voice to the people in power after 4 years of being denigrated and dehumanized instead of burning, looting, and murdering innocent people and business who have no power

makes sense, solid adjudication

lol @ 'sacred'; very telling

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
174027 - 01-21-2021, 18:59
Quote:
your realize you are saying because women marched to reeee on dc 4 years ago
that you can reeeeee rn

who is your audience, why are you complaining to us?

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/geo...-against-biden
jfc

which part of showing yourselves back in the mirror is crippling you? the left taught people that its ok to do what they did, so the left cant ***** about **** after the past 4 years.

in what world do you live in where thats a complaint?

And stop dodging my questions.

TrojanMan421
VeteranXX
Old
174028 - 01-21-2021, 19:01
Quote:
well at least we finally admit that ****ty democrat party policies amount to roach ridden areas. way to look out for those minorities and show how much you care about them. thought i would never see that admission.
who on the tw-left-of-right denies the corruption and terrible demo policies that created the mess that is most cities?

cael
VeteranXX
Old
174029 - 01-21-2021, 19:02
it's ok to do whatever u want as long as u accept the consequences

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
174030 - 01-21-2021, 19:03
Quote:
who on the tw-left-of-right denies the corruption and terrible demo policies that created the mess that is most cities?

oh, just '80' million of them (and whoever here voted biden or democrat)

TrojanMan421
VeteranXX
Old
174031 - 01-21-2021, 19:04
Quote:
jfc

which part of showing yourselves back in the mirror is crippling you? the left taught people that its ok to do what they did, so the left cant ***** about **** after the past 4 years.
what part of you is not understanding that you continually are reeeeeing about a segment of liberal that doesnt exist here

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
174032 - 01-21-2021, 19:06
Quote:
what part of you is not understanding that you continually are reeeeeing about a segment of liberal that doesnt exist here
there is actually a few here, but thankfully not very many people here are that braindead.

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
174033 - 01-21-2021, 19:10
Quote:
why are you even trying to engage w/ this frothing plumbophage

cael
VeteranXX
Old
174034 - 01-21-2021, 19:11

excellent summary of the last 3 months of this thread for those just tuning in

Animo
VeteranXX
Old
174035 - 01-21-2021, 19:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post

#stopthesteal
This is literally the first and only response regarding Trumps judges ruling against him & the idea of widespread election fraud

Thank you

I***8217;m curious on more opinions

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
174036 - 01-21-2021, 19:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animo View Post
This is literally the first and only response regarding Trumps judges ruling against him & the idea of widespread election fraud

Thank you

I’m curious on more opinions
so wait, are you saying that these judges sat in front of a case/trial and heard all the evidence and then ruled? because i'm pretty sure they just dismissed the cases without even letting any of the trials/cases go forward.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
174037 - 01-21-2021, 19:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
so wait, are you saying that these judges sat in front of a case/trial and heard all the evidence and then ruled? because i'm pretty sure they just dismissed the cases without even letting any of the trials/cases go forward.
So your saying anyone could make up a bogus lawsuit and the courts would need to go-to trial every time? Or course they dismiss

I don't think you get how court system works bro

cael
VeteranXX
Old
174038 - 01-21-2021, 19:23
only 60 dismissals bro u were so close

Animo
VeteranXX
Old
174039 - 01-21-2021, 19:44
Case dismissed

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
174040 - 01-21-2021, 19:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post

excellent summary of the last 3 months of this thread for those just tuning in
I see you and raise:

Page 8702 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot