[OFFICIAL] College Basketball 2009

Neither Duke nor Kentucky have had to fight in a close game. Curious to see hwo they'll face against each other. I bet its going to be comical.

Whereas MSU...

wayne chism had one hell of a game. addressed all my issues that i had with him (not bullying inside enough, wearing stupid headband) - today he dominated the paint on both ends and took off that fucking headband

jp prince is a baller. that's all i gotta say.

:lol: Kentucky
:lol: Calipari

West Virginia just saved college basketball

once again a Calipari team blows a near sure thing at the free throw line and by trying to street ball a well-coached team

well it was a good season, I still think this team overachieved all year being mostly freshman with zero seniors getting any significant playing time. You are right about free throws I just don't understand how they could be that bad from the charity stripe, thats just a lack of focus.

The good thing with Calipari being here now is we will continue to reload and not rebuild. 2010 will hopefully be an alright year, but 2011 is the year to watch out for. Micheal Gilchrist is gonna be just as good as john wall. Thanks WWW

This was a HUGE opportunity missed. An overall down field and Calipari couldn't get it done with 3 lottery picks on his team

don't think it will get any easier than having a team with Wall and Cousins with only one other top seed potentially waiting in the Final Four

Back