Reload this Page Roe v Wade set to be overruled by SCOTUS
Page 6 of 124
Atreides
VeteranXV
Old
101 - 05-03-2022, 17:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data View Post
It's not illegal to give the baby up for adoption. I don't see adoption as an option in these discussions. Why is that?

Sponsored Links
MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
102 - 05-03-2022, 17:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by TW_Referee View Post
Because it's when the ban starts in texas, which I believe is the originator of this ruling?
wrong

if you are going to sound like a Karen and take such a hard stance...get your facts straight

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
103 - 05-03-2022, 17:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
if you want an abortion, go right ahead idc

its murder to me but not my business

just dont expect taxpayers to pay for it
I jive with this take

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
104 - 05-03-2022, 17:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreides View Post
It's not illegal to give the baby up for adoption. I don't see adoption as an option in these discussions. Why is that?
because the woman who wants to abort sees the unborn baby as an inconvenience and they do not want to have to carry it to full term

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
105 - 05-03-2022, 17:32
yup, he asked all the women so he knows

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
106 - 05-03-2022, 17:33
Quote:
Because it's when the ban starts in texas, which I believe is the originator of this ruling?
Jackson Women's Health Organization (“Women’s Health”), the only Mississippi abortion clinic, and one of its providers, Dr. Sacheen Carr-Ellis, filed suit in federal district court challenging the constitutionality of HB 1510.

that started this whole thing.

In essence, we have Dr. Carr-Ellis and the health clinic to thank for fighting all the way to the supreme court and creating this.

Way to go!

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
107 - 05-03-2022, 17:33
Quote:
if you want an abortion, go right ahead idc

its murder to me but not my business

just dont expect taxpayers to pay for it
I don't disagree with this either.

Thankfully we have a healthcare system where people pay between 200-250 bucks a month and are fully covered when it comes to this ****. Oh and basically everything else.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
108 - 05-03-2022, 17:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehvi View Post
I don't disagree with this either.

Thankfully we have a healthcare system where people pay between 200-250 bucks a month and are fully covered when it comes to this ****. Oh and basically everything else.
its tiring that taxpayers end up on the hook for peoples' irresponsibility

that punishes success and robs people of their choice to do as they wish with their property (the fruits of their labors) - such as gifting a charity or whatever they choose

incredible you have such greedy, selfish people who want to vote with your wallet for their bad decisions

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
109 - 05-03-2022, 17:37
Well, the thing is though that you will always need to have the well-functioning majority in society to shill up for the part that ****s up. Because if you let it run rampant the external effects will massively **** with society as a whole. I don't like it either, but personally i see this as an unavoidable aspect of human organization.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
110 - 05-03-2022, 17:42
Quote:
I guess I have a higher bar on what a human is? Fool, have you ever seen what a six week old fetus actually looks like? Here are some scale models. The right is like "you're committing genocide!!" and I'm just here like.. ***** I have fingernail clippings that are bigger than that.
And? There's only one reason to be so reductionist. It's to convince yourself that it's ok. It doesn't even have a name yet right? Can you imagine having to think about whether it would prefer PB&J or baloney and cheese? What picture it'll have on its lunchbox? Which book will be its favorite for bedtime? What their pronouns are going to be? That they'll one day have a first kiss? That they'll graduate high school and go to college, find a job, and start a family of their own?

It requires physically interceding to stop those things from occurring. If you can't be honest with yourself about it then why would the opposition take your position as an honest one?

TW_Referee
VeteranX
Old
111 - 05-03-2022, 17:42
I don't use the services of the local elementary school, but I'm still taxed for it. That's the entire concept of taxes.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
112 - 05-03-2022, 17:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehvi View Post
Well, the thing is though that you will always need to have the well-functioning majority in society to shill up for the part that ****s up. Because if you let it run rampant the external effects will massively **** with society as a whole. I don't like it either, but personally i see this as an unavoidable aspect of human organization.
i see it the problem taking care of itself

it will be very painful lesson, but they will learn from it and the ship will right itself; society will become better from it - hardship always does

but if you continue to not hold people accountable for their actions, it makes society worse dependency wise, which drags us all down

explain why i or anyone else are responsible for this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1czeRswCT0

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
113 - 05-03-2022, 17:43
Quote:
I guess I have a higher bar on what a human is? Fool, have you ever seen what a six week old fetus actually looks like? Here are some scale models. The right is like "you're committing genocide!!" and I'm just here like.. ***** I have fingernail clippings that are bigger than that.

it looks like a tiny shrimp, which if i'm not mistaken is considered a lifeform that vegans/vegetarians won't eat because save the animals.

but **** babies, ya know

primalrage
VeteranXV
Old
114 - 05-03-2022, 17:44
Unbelievable that this could happen in 2022!

chaiwalla
VeteranX
Old
115 - 05-03-2022, 17:46
can we *****hat march now or is that only allowed

when a republican is president?

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
116 - 05-03-2022, 17:47
I think *****hat marching is OK any time now.

TW_Referee
VeteranX
Old
117 - 05-03-2022, 17:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
it looks like a tiny shrimp, which if i'm not mistaken is considered a lifeform that vegans/vegetarians won't eat because save the animals.

but **** babies, ya know
like 50 percent of pregnancies end on their own in that timeframe as "heavy periods" oh sorry, I mean "dead baby shark week"

chaiwalla
VeteranX
Old
118 - 05-03-2022, 17:47
this is happening during bidens watch and all

we dont want to do anything to hurt him

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
119 - 05-03-2022, 17:48
you know, i'm glad all the liberals don't mind murdering babies. that means they won't be so upset when i drive over clearly marked sea turtle eggs on the beach, cuz they just a clump of cells in a shell bro

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
120 - 05-03-2022, 17:52
Quote:
i see it the problem taking care of itself

it will be very painful lesson, but they will learn from it and the ship will right itself; society will become better from it - hardship always does

but if you continue to not hold people accountable for their actions, it makes society worse dependency wise, which drags us all down

explain why i or anyone else are responsible for this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1czeRswCT0
The problem is that a painful lesson is not going to straighten out everyone. I very much agree that we should hold people accountable for their actions. But i guess where we differ is that i believe that at a certain point people really aren't responsible for their ****ty behavior anymore. In example, you'd have a kid growing up in a ****ty household. Child gets beaten, sexually abused etc. Parents are heavy drug users and a lot of traumatic experiences happen in the household. Some will turn out ok, but there are a lot of children who develop really ****ed up personalities from this: not being able to function within society let alone the job market.

Are they really to blame for it?

I mean, if we're looking at the pro-life camp a fetus deserves all its chances in life right? So they should never be blamed - let alone terminated - for parents' mistakes. I do agree with this. I honestly do. But then I look at all the problems we have in society.. and I see people who ended up developing personalities that are basically just a burden on society. Do I think we should off them? No. Not at all, because I also believe in social spending to reduce the problems they bring forth. But I do think that abortion in certain circumstances could lessen the burden of this group by lowering their size. How ****ty this sounds.

Page 6 of 124

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Roe v Wade set to be overruled by SCOTUS

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
bitches be trippin , don't type madd , hoes mad