One Year of Struggle - December 23, 2023 - Dynamix's Starsiege: TRIBES

The Starwolf tribe evolved from humble origins. But adversity bred strength, and the Starwolf eventually exploded into the tribal wars and carved out a large holding with predatory swiftness.

The Starwolf follow a shamanistic religion, with "The Great Wolf" as their tribal totem. Warriors who fall in battle are said to "walk with the Great Wolf." Starwolf holdings spread across vast regions of space, and Starwolf warriors are the first to explore new worlds and follow jumpgates into the unknown. This great dispersal makes massing large
armies difficult, and so the Starwolf favor fluid, guerrilla-style tactics and mobility.

Starwolf organize themselves into Packs named for their world of residence. Packs are broken down into Claws, and then into Squads.
n9OtNMT.png

NtCaryM.png

(still not especially happy with it, but it'll do)

The chest is bad, the head is bad, the helmet thing is stupid... Like I said, I'm not particularly keen on that one either. Trust me on this though, that's a mile better than a lot of what came out. I'll prob get back to it later on.

she kind of has the face of an albino but with red hair now

i dont like it all

feels like lgbtqia inspired tribes with no hetero sexuality barely passing T for Teen video game rating 90s art

RIP Jack. Hope Jazmine is doing alright. She was a good forum mom back in the day. I was at TC5. Long time ago. I was old even back then :) But - not as old as Yankee ;)

Last edited:
I hereby nominate the following as heroes of The Tribes Community:

Tribes: Dare
Tribes2: Slush

I am still researching the other Tribes titles.

Thank you!

Back