173961 - 01-21-2021, 17:08
Anything that gets people attacking me is a successful post

Sponsored Links
ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
173962 - 01-21-2021, 17:09
TBH I give every president a clean slate walking in and deduct points after. I will not stoop to the level of liberal crybabies who screeched reee***8217;d and basically be just ugly even to the point wishing physical harm to Trump. I wish Biden and family good health and I hope he doesn***8217;t **** up.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
173963 - 01-21-2021, 17:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animo View Post
Anything that gets people attacking me is a successful post
One word answer?

attention

cael
VeteranXX
Old
173964 - 01-21-2021, 17:11
don't worry scoobs we're savin a spot for ya

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
173965 - 01-21-2021, 17:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaol View Post
so you're saying it wasn't democrats BURNING OUT CITIES all along?

weird
No no no.....what he's saying is that the group that left SWEARS didnt exist...actually does.

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
173966 - 01-21-2021, 17:13
Well we know who the real domestic terrorists are don***8217;t we

Animo
VeteranXX
Old
173967 - 01-21-2021, 17:13
Not enough people attack me in real life, they are too nice

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
173968 - 01-21-2021, 17:21
I***8217;d smack you animo just cuz

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
173969 - 01-21-2021, 17:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooBySnaCk View Post
TBH I give every president a clean slate walking in and deduct points after. I will not stoop to the level of liberal crybabies who screeched reee’d and basically be just ugly even to the point wishing physical harm to Trump. I wish Biden and family good health and I hope he doesn’t **** up.
I like this. Its time to heal and unite.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
173970 - 01-21-2021, 17:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooBySnaCk View Post
TBH I give every president a clean slate walking in and deduct points after. I will not stoop to the level of liberal crybabies who screeched reee***8217;d and basically be just ugly even to the point wishing physical harm to Trump. I wish Biden and family good health and I hope he doesn***8217;t **** up.
i do not give biden a clean slate. he's been in government for 47 years, and basically accomplished nothing but being a racist and creating more racial divides in both directions. he has used his office to make his family rich on taxpayer money overseas. he's a criminal, and it is known. his son is a criminal, and it is known. they get away with it all because of the two tier justice system in this country. so no, i do not give him a clean slate. they stole this election, they are owned by soros/china, and he is a globalist elite establishment politician that will only do more harm to this country. i didn't vote for him though, so no blame is on me. i will watch the country burn because of the stupidity of his voters and the sheer hatred of one man that drove those people to vote for this turd.

Animo
VeteranXX
Old
173971 - 01-21-2021, 17:26
Biden has taught us all that being humble always wins

cael
VeteranXX
Old
173972 - 01-21-2021, 17:27
i agree w/ havax it's time to give biden ur best shots

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
173973 - 01-21-2021, 17:28
ya

give peace a chance bois

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
173974 - 01-21-2021, 17:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
i do not give biden a clean slate. he's been in government for 47 years, and basically accomplished nothing but being a racist and creating more racial divides in both directions. he has used his office to make his family rich on taxpayer money overseas. he's a criminal, and it is known. his son is a criminal, and it is known. they get away with it all because of the two tier justice system in this country. so no, i do not give him a clean slate. they stole this election, they are owned by soros/china, and he is a globalist elite establishment politician that will only do more harm to this country. i didn't vote for him though, so no blame is on me. i will watch the country burn because of the stupidity of his voters and the sheer hatred of one man that drove those people to vote for this turd.

You guys got to make up your mind on if he's senile or if he's an active criminal mastermind

The reees are all over the map

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
173975 - 01-21-2021, 17:29
ya

give peace a chance bois

cael
VeteranXX
Old
173976 - 01-21-2021, 17:29
it's open season on biden now time to let the reee's fly

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
173977 - 01-21-2021, 17:30
has Sloppy Joe stated where he will donate his paychecks?

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
173978 - 01-21-2021, 17:31
https://twitter.com/tomselliott/stat...07118392582148

Quote:
@JohnBrennan
: Biden intel community “are moving in laser-like fashion to try to uncover as much as they can about” the pro-Trump “insurgency” that harbors “religious extremists, authoritarians, fascists, bigots, racists, nativists, even libertarians”

Kiint
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
173979 - 01-21-2021, 17:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
I like this. Its time to heal and unite.
Let's get right onto that once Trump has been held accountable.

TrojanMan421
VeteranXX
Old
173980 - 01-21-2021, 17:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
i do not give biden a clean slate. he's been in government for 47 years, and basically accomplished nothing but being a racist and creating more racial divides in both directions. he has used his office to make his family rich on taxpayer money overseas. he's a criminal, and it is known. his son is a criminal, and it is known. they get away with it all because of the two tier justice system in this country. so no, i do not give him a clean slate.
i agree with havax on this

but i will try to heal my mindset and give joe a shot and dropping the malarkey

Page 8699 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot